• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What typings don't exist that you'd like to?

cscof

pretty coolish guy
Years
Perhaps they could make it a secondary evolution of Golett, which you could achieve by using something along the lines of Dusk Stone? This Pokémon already seems like a fighting-type to many fans due to its humanoid body; all they would have to do is make it look less like a statue, and it should be all set, I believe!

Golett/golurk always looked like they were ground/ice types to me, and I was confused to find out they were ghosts... So I'm not convinced that they would have a great fighting type Evo, they already don't make sense to me

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Bug/Dragon is one I've been pining for for a long time. Heracross or Beedrill plus a dragon? Yikes, just yikes.

I'd also like to see a Fire/Poison gas Pokémon. Kaboom!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Golett/golurk always looked like they were ground/ice types to me, and I was confused to find out they were ghosts... So I'm not convinced that they would have a great fighting type Evo, they already don't make sense to me

They're based off statues, which I'm sure is one thing that leads people into believe that they are ground-types, including me. If they were to make one of Golett's evolution a fighting-type, they could scrap it and allow the Pokémon to have more of human-like body, make more free movements, and so forth. I hope I'm making sense, haha.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Oh Golurk could be so many different combinations of typing :U It makes sense it would be part, Ground, Rock, Steel, Ghost, Fighting, or even Flying or Ice to me! (flying because if you didn't know - it actually flies. Its legs retract into its body, and it flies.

When I first saw its design and heard its dex entry, I actually thought it was the first ghost / steel type!

Anywho. Don't know if we've had this yet, but a Steel / Normal type. I know I know; 4 x fighting. But it seems like it would at least get access to a great movepool; and the resistances would be stellar. Including that ghost immunity.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Here are all the type combos I'd like to see in the future:
Spoiler:

Not to nitpick but Fire/Normal has already been taken.

As for Normal/Dragon, we already have one named Dragonoone. Zigzagoon may be a common Pokémon, but it's worth the evolution. At Level 20, Zigzagoon evolves into Linoone, and at Level 55, Linoone evovles into Dragonoone.

Speaking of Dragonoone, it will gain a Mega Evolution in Generation VII.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Not to nitpick but Fire/Normal has already been taken.

As for Normal/Dragon, we already have one named Dragonoone. Zigzagoon may be a common Pokémon, but it's worth the evolution. At Level 20, Zigzagoon evolves into Linoone, and at Level 55, Linoone evovles into Dragonoone.

Speaking of Dragonoone, it will gain a Mega Evolution in Generation VII.

I know, I mentioned that I forgot about Pyroar in another of my posts. And nice joke but Dragonoone isn't a Pokemon, and Linoone doesn't evolve at all lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ice/Poison would be amazingly odd
Dragon/Bug must happen, besst odds would probably be mega Yanmega

If dragon-bug were to exist, I'd like it if it were a Pokémon of its own, and not just a mega-form, haha. Well, they could go with latter if they choose, which wouldn't bother me too much, but I'd still like it if they'd created something original as well.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Flying gets to be with every type, but fighting gets so few interesting matchups.

Fighting Ground, doesn't exist. Seeeeems like it really could,

Fighting Ghost - someone mentioned above.

Fighting Ice, someone also mentioned above.

Fighting Fairy - CMON GALLADE, GARDEVOIR DID IT.

Fighting Rock - No, I don't care about Terrakion; it's an unbreedable low-customization legendary

Fighting Dragon - The offenses would make up for dat 4x fairy weak.

Fighting Electric - No flying weakness :D This is actually my favorite. Defensively, it resists: Bug, Dark, Rock, Electric, Steel, and is weak to only Fairy, Psyhic, and Ground - that's pretty damn good. Plus, that dual stab coverage is prettttty damn amazing

Back