• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Requesting: shiney Giratina (70 and below)
Offering: Lv. 100 Darkrai. Serious nature. Caught at Newmoon Island. Apparently met at Lv. 50 (must of been caught in Pokemon Platnium.)
Moves: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Psychic, & Nightmare
I offered my Dragonite in the GTS last night and received this sweet Pokemon. I would keep him but he's already at lv. 100 and I enjoy Lving my pokes so I decided to trade em'. I'll be willing to trade him to you first so you can check if he's real or not. He seems to be legit though. If he was fake then the GTS wouldn't of let him trade it for my Dragonite (then again I could be wrong.) Anyway PM me if your interested. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
Years
OF: Level 72 shiny Calm Dusknoir, NON-EVd (got it in a trade, not hacked)

LF: Shiny lvl. 1 Bold Happiny w/ Natural Cure
Shiny lvl. 1 Jolly Gible
Shiny UT Timid Darkrai
HG Kyogre (preferably UT, nature does not matter)

I will trade you this shiny Dusknoir for one of these shinies or, if none of them are shiny, the two regular Pokes and either HG Kyogre or a regular UT Timid Darkrai.

Also, I am willing to trade an UT level 45 Calm Lugia for an UT level 45 Timid Lugia.
This also goes for me trading an UT level 70 Gentle Ho-Oh for an UT level 70 Adamant Ho-Oh.

This is still vital to me, especially the shiny Dusknoir trade! Please PM/VM me if you are interested! I'm also looking for TM31 (Brick Break), TM44 (Rest), and TM61 (Will-O-Wisp). I can hatch you any starter (or maybe a different Poke, depending on what I have) and/or give you Pokerus!

I am willing to EV train for the four special move Pikachus from Yellow Forest (Flailchu, Volt Tacklechu, Surfchu, and Flychu), preferably without nicknames, and/or Soul Dew.

Last edited:

toadtamer

Semi-Skilled
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
LF: Adamant Beldum (from Winner's Path) (good IV's please)
Modest Female Piplup (High HP IV pls)
Modest Riolu/Lucario

Offering: Giratina, Adamant Carvanha, Modest Porygon, Ask if you want something else.

PM me.
Still looking, help is appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
In need of a Adamant Groudon, Help please!

I need one for the PGC, if anyone is interested to see what i have to offer, please message me in any way. The PGC is on may 22nd, so please help me? =]

well just message me, or post on here, either or works =]
just please help, cause time is running out =O
thank you so much to who ever helps =]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
looking for: Adamant Groudon
Offering: in HG:UT Articuno-timid, UT Mewtwo-timid, UT Ho-oh-timid. in Platinum UT Metagross-Impish UT Gengar-modest, UT kyogre-bold-with pokerus. also will give any TM with them, and any moveset wanted (except for one's that must be breed, or tutored for)
(since i dont have much, i'll trade more than one poke for it)
if want to know more that i have to offer, please ask =]

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2010
Hi,

I'm looking for a Bagon/Shelgon.

willing to offer, or maybe have a free giveawayXD :

offer:
Golem
Browzer
Duskull
Chimchar

Melon

シエラ !✿
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Requesting:
UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

Offering:
Multiple things

PM me please for more details.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Requesting: Ditto (any nature or level)
Offering: Hasty Lvl 25 Porygon holding Up-Grade, Naive Lvl 20 Rotom, Serious Lvl 10 Togepi, and other common pokémon.

I know it's not much, but I want to breed!

Friend Code: 0561 0037 7264

Last edited:

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Looking For:Shiny Darkrai,Shiny Dialga/palkia UT and Shinjoh ruins trio

Offering:CMT

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
LF: legit celebi and jirachi don't matter natures or where from