• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was talking about the first one about being a male..?

The other one was better, definitely agree with the amazing animation, does remind me a lot of the cut scenes from the newer games though!
They should totally just take all the cut scenes from newer games and turn it into like a movie, they wouldnt even have to add all that much to make it tie together!!

Oh I was just saying that since the other person was talking about fangirling so I was just replying to that I do it but I'm not a girl...

Edited Noticed I posted that as a new post not a reply.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Lemme ask y'all a question.
Do you think SE gonna add anything new to the US version of KH3D like they did in Kh1, and KHBBS?

To me, Im not so sure I dont think they wont unless it is a new secret boss to a new KH game or so. Tbh, I hope there isnt a Final mix of the game mainly it isnt a main game its like CoM, if they do anything with KH3D it might be a RE, or something, and Nomura did say he has no plans for it at the moment, and he seems more focus on maybe the "mystery KH game" or the 10th anniversary for NA, EU. etc. Also there is FFVersus13. I just hope Kh3 comes out soon, I mean I love all these KH games, but
Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Also, Destiny Demon could the opening post be changed to either make open questions or include a FF question? I had to rewrite these for my application.

Talking about these.
Spoiler:
I almost overlooked this. x_x

Anyways, I agree with you, so I discarded them with a simple one just for starters. :)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Lemme ask y'all a question.
Do you think SE gonna add anything new to the US version of KH3D like they did in Kh1, and KHBBS?

To me, Im not so sure I dont think they wont unless it is a new secret boss to a new KH game or so. Tbh, I hope there isnt a Final mix of the game mainly it isnt a main game its like CoM, if they do anything with KH3D it might be a RE, or something, and Nomura did say he has no plans for it at the moment, and he seems more focus on maybe the "mystery KH game" or the 10th anniversary for NA, EU. etc. Also there is FFVersus13. I just hope Kh3 comes out soon, I mean I love all these KH games, but
Spoiler:

Wait.. WHAT?! They add new stuff to the english release!? My God why did I not know this! What did they add in Kh1 and KHBBS??? I must knowwwwwwwww!
Do you think KH3 will be multi console??

Also I think thats a much better question Destiny :) Not so bias anymore which is good xD

Also why not put a Square enix banner instead of the KH one, something like this maybe?

Square Enix Banner

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
Wait.. WHAT?! They add new stuff to the english release!? My God why did I not know this! What did they add in Kh1 and KHBBS??? I must knowwwwwwwww!
Do you think KH3 will be multi console??

KH1 NA - Sephiroth Fight, Phantom Fight, and Kurt Zisa fight. (I think that is all it)

KhBBS - Mysterious Figure Fight, New Keyblades, New D-Link "Pete", Critical Mode, New Songs on the Ice Cream Beat, Crown Stickers.

Mainly cause of these adds on the game they created Final Mix (thought Final Mix has a few other adds too that we didnt get), KH2FM was created cause they wanted to bundle it up with Re:CoM and the thought it would of sold more with Re:CoM cause KH2FM had alot of adds but they thought they wanted a 3D adaption of KHCoM.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years

KH1 NA - Sephiroth Fight, Phantom Fight, and Kurt Zisa fight. (I think that is all it)

KhBBS - Mysterious Figure Fight, New Keyblades, New D-Link "Pete", Critical Mode, New Songs on the Ice Cream Beat, Crown Stickers.

Mainly cause of these adds on the game they created Final Mix (thought Final Mix has a few other adds too that we didnt get), KH2FM was created cause they wanted to bundle it up with Re:CoM and the thought it would of sold more with Re:CoM cause KH2FM had alot of adds but they thought they wanted a 3D adaption of KHCoM.

Oh I really didnt know none of that was in the japanese release. I guess its lucky in a way that I've only played the english version then considering I get a more complete experience straight up I guess I could say.
Did you like that they did that or not?

ソラ

Years
Oh I really didnt know none of that was in the japanese release. I guess its lucky in a way that I've only played the english version then considering I get a more complete experience straight up I guess I could say.
Did you like that they did that or not?

Yes I liked it. But considering that they did this, Japan whine and moan about the extra in KH1, and tadah! Final Mix raised to the occasion for fans in Japan, which made America all sad cause they want to fight Unknown, and get the extra keyblades and scenes.

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts 3D English trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7TtGC0cVE

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
lol. I posted this to my blog a minute ago and came to drop it here too, but ya beat me to it =b

As I said in my blog, I love Gallagher's take on YMX. A little flatter and emotionless than I expected, but me likey. Also soooo glad they got the Tron: Legacy cast to reprise their roles for the game.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My god that looks amazing! (I like Riku with long hair better though.) Mickey is defs the best though. Its making me keen to buy a 3DS! UGH I dont have the money to do that. Definitely looks incredible.. might just youtube the cutscenes instead. Thatll be fulfilling enough if I cant play it I'm sure!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
That trailer looks awesome, though I do wish that the mouth movements matched the voice acting...they're off...
I feel like these are going to be a long two months, oh well at least I got B2W2 news.
Also what's taking Versus so long...

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
That trailer looks awesome, though I do wish that the mouth movements matched the voice acting...they're off...
I feel like these are going to be a long two months, oh well at least I got B2W2 news.

I was going to comment on that as well but thought I was just seeing things! Maybe it was just bad syncing in the trailer and they'll fix it for the official release? Well at least I hope they do..
Why dont you play through all the games in the lead up to it so the story and such is fresh in your mind! someone should totally do this..Lightning...Sakura...

Cid

Years
lol. I posted this to my blog a minute ago and came to drop it here too, but ya beat me to it =b

As I said in my blog, I love Gallagher's take on YMX. A little flatter and emotionless than I expected, but me likey. Also soooo glad they got the Tron: Legacy cast to reprise their roles for the game.

Is it really Gallagher doing YMX in KH3D? I really think he was just referring to that one liner in BBS that was spoken, i.e. "This world is just too small."

But I do like YMX's voice here either way. And regarding the Tron: Legacy cast, I still hate how emotionless the old guy (Kevin Flynn) was in the trailer when he said he never saw the Keyblade. It's as if he didn't care about it at all, haha.

My god that looks amazing! (I like Riku with long hair better though.) Mickey is defs the best though. Its making me keen to buy a 3DS! UGH I dont have the money to do that. Definitely looks incredible.. might just youtube the cutscenes instead. Thatll be fulfilling enough if I cant play it I'm sure!!

Actually warming up with short-haired Riku now, although his KHII form with the short hair admittedly still looks awkward. And yeah, I love how Bret Iwan keeps improving by each release. I hope he soon becomes on par with Tony Anselmo and Bill Farmer in the career!

The mouth movements are actually already tweaked. I think the video was just edited badly, although I'm not entirely sure about that. Aye, I'm relying on B2/W2 for fulfillment in waiting for these upcoming must-have titles.

Versus was just delayed from all the other KH and FF titles SE recently released. I'm almost sure we'll be reacquainted with Noctis and his gang quite soon, E3 2012 to be exact.

I was going to comment on that as well but thought I was just seeing things! Maybe it was just bad syncing in the trailer and they'll fix it for the official release? Well at least I hope they do..
Why dont you play through all the games in the lead up to it so the story and such is fresh in your mind! someone should totally do this..Lightning...Sakura...
Yeah, that was I was thinking. The story not being fresh doesn't bother me that much, probably because I'm already too much of a KH freak, wait, scratch that. You all know of the in-game function that addresses the continuity lock-out, right? That will help, I'm sure.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
oh my god I put this off because I was having trouble getting my thoughts about a certain part down and then the posts kept building up and then I had no time to write this reply on the weekend and AAAH now this will take me forever. ;_; Here we go.

I'm formatting this by topic since I thought that worked really well that last time Cid had a ton of stuff to catch up on. XD;

KINGDOM HEARTS

Vanitas
spoiler: Days, BBS, 3D
Spoiler:
Why Do All The Characters Suck At Remembering Past Events
spoiler: BBS, Re:Coded, 3D
Spoiler:

spoiler: Days, BBS
Spoiler:

spoiler: BBS, Re:Coded
Spoiler:

spoiler: BBS
Spoiler:
358/2 Days
spoiler: Days
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
3D
spoiler: I'm going to assume anyone who's spoilt themselves for 3D also knows the rest of the series' plot. EVERYTHING.
Spoiler:

NA Additions
Spoiler:

English Trailer
Spoiler:

(yeah, the last two of those were only in spoiler tags because it was really hard to read this post otherwise. XD)​
General Stuff
no spoilers. just saving space for people scrolling on past. also formatting. :x
Spoiler:

FINAL FANTASY

FF7 Compilation
Spoiler:
Final Fantasy XIII-2
spoiler: there are actual spoilers in here... it's not just formatting!
Spoiler:

OTHER STUFF
Im never going to get a PSP ill just have to find me an emulatorrrrr.
I don't think there are any PSP emulators. :( :(
I orgasmed at seeing Cloud and Sephy in AC. Such amazing animation.
I'm sure you can think of more appropriate ways to word that. Let's keep it clean, okay? But welcome to the club!

That is a huge problem, I don't want to alienate people at all! But yes 3D is largely increasing the KH-centric activity. I'm actually starting to consider going back to separate clubs, I'll make sure to be active in both of them and force encourage people to do so too! There's actually tons of things to talk about FF, now that I think of it. But there are dedicated TWEWY fans or maybe even Dragon Quest fans and they'd get left out if we go splitting the club into its major components so I don't know.
Well, I think the only time we've ever talked about Dragon Quest was to literally ask the question "...has anyone even played this?" So I dunno. TWEWY comes up often enough but I feel like worst case, it could be contained in a thread for it in Video Gaming. Every time it does come up, it only gets one or two posts before the topic changes. Hmm.

:/ Do we want to keep this thread all in one? Is anyone really opposed to splitting it? I think at this point it makes more sense to split them up because the back-and-forth for each series drowns out the other. There's so much to talk about right now and it's hard finding a balance. Any opinions?​

hahaha before I formatted this, it was 16 pages in word. /COLLAPSES

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Is it really Gallagher doing YMX in KH3D? I really think he was just referring to that one liner in BBS that was spoken, i.e. "This world is just too small."

But I do like YMX's voice here either way. And regarding the Tron: Legacy cast, I still hate how emotionless the old guy (Kevin Flynn) was in the trailer when he said he never saw the Keyblade. It's as if he didn't care about it at all, haha.

Yeah. Pretty sure. I know KHI posted an interview with him from Conji 2012 this year where he said he was voicing a "...relatively small role in the game that's not out yet... Xehanort. Young Xehanort?" or something to that effect... Granted, he was grinning ear to ear when he said "small role," so he might have just been being pretty facetious about the size of the part, idk =b

ソラ

Years
oh my god I put this off because I was having trouble getting my thoughts about a certain part down and then the posts kept building up and then I had no time to write this reply on the weekend and AAAH now this will take me forever. ;_; Here we go.

I'm formatting this by topic since I thought that worked really well that last time Cid had a ton of stuff to catch up on. XD;

KINGDOM HEARTS

Vanitas
Spoiler:
Why Do All The Characters Suck At Remembering Past Events
spoiler: BBS, Re:Coded, 3D
Spoiler:

spoiler: Days, BBS
Spoiler:

spoiler: BBS, Re:Coded
Spoiler:

spoiler: BBS
Spoiler:
358/2 Days
spoiler: Days
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
3D
spoiler: I'm going to assume anyone who's spoilt themselves for 3D also knows the rest of the series' plot. EVERYTHING.
Spoiler:

NA Additions
Spoiler:

English Trailer
Spoiler:

(yeah, the last two of those were only in spoiler tags because it was really hard to read this post otherwise. XD)​
General Stuff
no spoilers. just saving space for people scrolling on past. also formatting. :x
Spoiler:

FINAL FANTASY

FF7 Compilation
Spoiler:
Final Fantasy XIII-2
spoiler: there are actual spoilers in here... it's not just formatting!
Spoiler:

OTHER STUFF

I don't think there are any PSP emulators. :( :(

I'm sure you can think of more appropriate ways to word that. Let's keep it clean, okay? But welcome to the club!

Well, I think the only time we've ever talked about Dragon Quest was to literally ask the question "...has anyone even played this?" So I dunno. TWEWY comes up often enough but I feel like worst case, it could be contained in a thread for it in Video Gaming. Every time it does come up, it only gets one or two posts before the topic changes. Hmm.

:/ Do we want to keep this thread all in one? Is anyone really opposed to splitting it? I think at this point it makes more sense to split them up because the back-and-forth for each series drowns out the other. There's so much to talk about right now and it's hard finding a balance. Any opinions?​

hahaha before I formatted this, it was 16 pages in word. /COLLAPSES

I skimmed through it. my head hurts hahah.

Oh yeah about Days, I forgot about that, but yeah.
Sora's voice seems a bit off imo, like HJO's voice but it feels like it isnt, and Lea sounds off too a tiny bit Idk if quinn flynn returned as Lea, but idk. We'll see. and YMX is David WHUT!? there is a emulator of it, but I think you have to use a PSP to play it. Im not sure i can ask my friend said he has it on his computer.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

I skimmed through it. my head hurts hahah.

Oh yeah about Days, I forgot about that, but yeah.
Sora's voice seems a bit off imo, like HJO's voice but it feels like it isnt, and Lea sounds off too a tiny bit Idk if quinn flynn returned as Lea, but idk. We'll see. and YMX is David WHUT!? there is a emulator of it, but I think you have to use a PSP to play it. Im not sure i can ask my friend said he has it on his computer.
HJO sounds like he's trying to make Sora sound younger. He's growing up too fast for Sora who's only aged like 2 years tops since he first started voicing him, haha. I think Flynn sounds pretty normal. Maybe a little deeper than in the last few games but doesn't sound changed enough to be a different voice actor. Then again, I am NOT used to hearing him as Axel anymore. XD; Keiji Fujiwara is the Axel in my head now, haha.

I think you're thinking of ROMs, not emulators. You can get roms working just fine on a PSP if you know what you're doing and aren't lazy like me... but l don't think there are any emulators that play games (certainly not more recent ones like BBS) at any tolerable fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back