• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T]

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Naomi Sanders

Three more Ghastlys suddenly materialized, one behind the Ampharos and two behind the Breloom. They were looking pretty well which she denounced that they weren't the ones that disappeared a while ago. Maybe the loud commotion happening caused the back-up to come.

Nam had to think fast. She had to help them somehow... She looked around as Ewan was attacking the Spiritomb, and the Ghastlys were getting nearer and nearer to both of them. She was hoping to find something that could serve as a distraction to get the enemies' attention away from the both of them or an attack that could immobilize them. She breathed in and exhaled a breath of cold air.

From that, An idea struck her at that moment. She angled herself so that she was facing the two behind Ewan's back. She breathed deeply and shot the two Ghastlys, that were ganging up behind him, with a strong snowy gust of wind from her mouth. She then did the same to the other one behind Lynn. The wind blew the Ghastlys to the other side of the room and somehow gotten them slightly frozen and fazed. She ran to that side and, while keeping a slight distance, kept blowing another powder snow attack at them, to make sure they couldn't get up.

As she was positive that the Ghastlys were out for the time being, she then began to help with the Spiritomb by attacking it also with a snowy gust of wind.

The Spiritomb was getting a weaker and weaker from the many attacks that were aimed at it. Nam kept blowing snowy gust of wind, taking small breathers in between. Nam then took a deep breath and looked at the Spiritomb. It looked as if it was at the verge of fainting and that one more attack can finally push it into exhaustion.

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Ani181MS.png
Chief Lynn Hawkeswood
While Lynn focusssed her efforts to distract the Spiritomb, the Gastly that were dispersed in her initial discharge on the pack had called for backup. The three Gastly appeared behind the two strongest members for a sneak attack. The Ampharos spotted the two behind Ewan, and so did Nam, who took care of them with her ice attacks. She checked her tail to find that a third Gastly hasted towards her. She sparked up and jumped out of the way for Nam's ice attacks, and sent a thundershock the Spiritomb's way.

"Why isn't he putting up any effort?" she thought when the surge of electricity simmered down from her body, and the vortex pokémon seemed visibly distraught. Sparks crackled from its gaseous form. It must have been paralysed, surely! Nam struck at an opportune moment with her ice attacks to sufficiently weaken their foe. The gastly were taken care of, and the Spiritomb was struggling to move.

Ewan seized his chance and aimed a short red arm at the Spiritomb. It glew in a green aura that projected straight towards the ghost pokémon. It enveloped him and he started sucking his energies to restore his damages. With a cheeky smirk on his face, the Breloom let the Spiritomb restore his wounds, which it had afflicted upon him. He retracted his arm and the beam ceased to exist. It dissipiated to a small stream, and then gradually broke up. Rather than stay and fight until it would faint, the Spiritomb sagged through the floor and uttered a few disgruntled murmurs. Just a little ectoplasmic pool of purple remained on the floor where the Spiritomb once floated above.

It was rather silent now. Some items were blown over, and the three Gastly remained stuck in the ice, frozen in time and space it seemed with their same confident grins on their faces as though they had never been attacked. "Everyone okay?" Lynn asked. "Good as new," Ewan laughed. Not a bruise was to be spotted on the kangaroo-like mushroom pokémon.

The group re-assembled in the middle of the room. "Right, guys. I think we should face it. We've been set up," Lynn announced, "and whoever posted the job needs to be traced quickly. The Woodland Wanderers won't just be made fools out of." "We should return to the Guild Hall. He said something about the Dark Druids over there," Ewan noted. Lynn agreed. It was an obvious ambush, and the job poster was just as much an accomplice to this insult to her guild. "We gotta move quick," she said. The breloom held her back with a paw wrapped around her arm. "You're injured, Lynn, you should get healed up first, if there really is an attack ongoing right now...we should be prepared," Ewan reasoned. Lynn sighed and turned back. She reached into the pouch of her russet brown satchel. "Anybody else need some?" she asked.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - A new adventure

Scott was slumped in his chair, thinking about what to take. He had already been accepted for the Arcane Alliance, and was psyched about going, but to leave his old stone brick, cylinder home was quite the task. So many memories occurred from the place, and so many brain cells told him not to leave, but his heart was set on becoming an explorer himself. He packed away most of his tings into a large backpack, including a potion making set, a couple of books, and some simple trinkets he had picked up over the years. He also pocketed a large amount of money his foster family had given him before he decided to move out. 10,000. He mounted the bag onto his back, and told himself he wouldn't let this place go. He could still live here sometimes...

Scott set off for the Arcane Alliance base. He reached the front gate, and waited for what could either be hell or heaven. The tension kills.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Sparky - Chapter 1: Memories

Sparky woke up on one sunny morning. He was ready to go and have a great adventure as his first day in The Crossblade Crew. Sparky left his House at around seven o'clock in the morning to get to the Crew's base for around ten o'clock. As Sparky was walking down the gravel pathway, Sparky thought about the main reason that made him join The Crossblade Crew, to find Mak. Sparky could remember clearly the times that they had shared playing, working and battling together. He missed those times, the happy times. Sparky thought about those times for what seemed to feel like an eternity. Then, he remembered the sleepless and tearful nights that had followed the event in which he had lost his best friend, the one he could rely on forever, had not been able to rely on Sparky. A tear trickled down Sparky's cheek as he continued walking, keeping his feelings locked within.

Years
  • Seen today
Sillerax "Fearbringer" Colossus: the Treasure Hunter

Sillerax walked out to the front of the base. Considering that it was getting dark, he decided to lite the torches by the entrance to the base. once the torches were lit, providing a directional beacon, for members and those who need help. Sillerax stood looking in the direction of the road near the base. something was off.

Sillerax then saw a figure in the distance, a bulky character, that by the look of it looked like a throh, possibly Marek, since he had been out for a while now. Sillerax stood waiting for the pokemon to be more visibly seen, before he greeted him.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Crossblade Crew Base

Marek cracked his knuckles. During his walk back to the base, he'd decided that he would do everything in his power to find the thief and bring him to justice. Until then, all he could do was collect more money for his father's medication. If he was to locate the thief, though, he'd need help from the rest of the Crossblade Crew, as well as Sareli's permission. The sun had begun to set, so Marek decided it was better left for tomorrow. Still, he felt he should inform someone of the situation he was in. Marek exited the forest and continued onwards until he reached the Crossblade Crew's base by walking along the beach. There, he saw the bright flame of Sillerax's tail in the distance. Perhaps he could trust him with the information on the situation. Sillerax, although sometimes disobedient, presented a fair amount of courage and honour, and seemed reliable enough. Finally, Marek stopped in front of him. "Marek, I need your help. My father's Poke has been stolen by a mysterious thief, and I need your help to find him. As soon as I get Sareli's consent, we'll look over the jobs bulletin board tomorrow to find a thief who matches the description of the culprit. Are you with me?"

Jack King
Arcane Alliance Base

"Alright everyone, you got some jobs?" King said commandingly. Some Pokemon of the Arcane Alliance presented jobs which they thought were interesting, and stacked them one on top of the other on the desk nearby. King looked expectingly at each Pokemon who placed a job on the table, which may or may not have unnerved some of them. Finally, he floated over to the table to take a look at them himself. Most of the jobs were treasure hunting jobs, and the others were rescue jobs. The stack consisted of about thirty papers in all. Behind King, most of the Arcane Alliance's members had begun chatting with one another. The chatting became rather loud, much to Jack's discontent, so he flashed some electricity from his cloud and suddenly it began to pour. Inside the building. Most of the Pokemon stopped talking then, though some would give the occasional "What the hell?" As soon as everyone had shut up, King stopped the rain and turned. "I have deliberated, and reached a decision." Somehow, he held up a piece of parchment which said 'Lost companion. Please find.' On it was a sketch of a Mareep with a ribbon in her hair. King had chosen this job because it was easy, and it had a surprisingly large amount of Poke as the reward for such a simple task. Suddenly, King sensed something. A stranger stood at the front gate. He could tell because of his psychic relationship with the gate itself, a link which had been crafted by an expert Psychic. The rest of the Alliance, through their own links, could probably tell too. "Wait here," Jack ordered, as he floated off to see who it was.

The gate opened to reveal a young Espeon standing there. King recognized the youngster from his application to the Arcane Alliance, which had been accepted. The application had featured the picture of the Espeon, whose red scruff of hair set him apart from others of the same species. "Ah, sorry to keep you waiting. You must be our new recruit...Scoot, was it? No, wait, Scott? Am I right?" King started cheerfully. "Come in, come in. We may as well get started right away."

As soon as Scott had entered the premises, the gate closed behind him. "Now, Scott, in order for you to become a fully-fledged member of the Arcane Alliance, we must create a little something called a Psychic Link," King explained. "Oh, Mr. Abra!" he then shouted, at what appeared to be thin air. However, mere seconds later, a small Abra appeared before the Espeon and the Castform. "This is Mr. Abra. Although he may not look like it, he is an expert Psychic. Mr. Abra, this is Scott, our new recruit," King made introductions. "Now, Mr. Abra, is going to create what we call a Psychic Link in your mind. This Link will allow the Arcane Alliance base to appear before you when you're trying to find it, and it will enable the gate to open whenever you wish to enter or exit. Since you're also a Psychic, you may try to fight Mr. Abra mentally, since he'll be entering your mind. Please don't. Mr. Abra poses no threat to you. Keep that in mind, and your psyche won't try to expel him."

"Are you ready?" King asked. Before waiting for a response, Mr. Abra began his work on Scott. In a few short seconds, the Abra had created a link between Scott's mind and the Arcane Alliance base. Scott may have felt a slight tingling sensation in his head before it all stopped. "There. See? All done." With that, Mr. Abra teleported away. "Now that we're all done, you can join the rest of us inside. We're about to set off on a mission,"

As soon as Scott had joined the rest of the Arcane Alliance in gathering around King, the Castform made introductions, then went back down to business. "Alright. I've decided that three of us shall go on the rescue mission. I will lead, with our newest recruit Scott in second, and Victor in third...that is, if he even shows up," King began. "Meanwhile, I'll leave Firebreather in charge of the second group. You will handle a treasure hunting mission of your choosing, and you will choose two members of the Alliance to accompany you," King ordered. He looked around realizing that the numbers were now uneven and that one member remained. "For anyone who stays behind, try and find Grim. I can't find him anywhere. He's probably in Medeis Town."

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam "Sammy" Scooter
Crossblade crew
''Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was that Scolipede. But I can't go on my own, it's dangerous out there and Sareli will burst in anger if she knew I went on my own."
Sam went to the Crossblade crew base as fast as he could. He saw Marek and Sillerax talking together. Marek explained to Sillerax that his father had been robbed. "I'm in" Sam said, looking at Sillerax and Marek.
"And I might know who did it."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today

Sure enough the one Sillerax saw was infact Marek, before Sillerax could greet the throh however Marek, spoke to Sillerax about needing help, Marek then continued to explaining the situation.

Sillerax listened intently as Marek spoke, then he asked if Sillerax was up to help, then before Sillerax could answer, Sammy practicaly came up out of no where, saying "I'm in, and I might know who did it." Sillerax looked at Sammy, then turned his attention back to Marek, "Sure thing Marek, I'm with you... it might take a while to get Sareli's consent... because..." Sillerax was about to make a joke, but decided against it, "she's... well, you know... having a nap." Sillerax opened up the door for the two other members to head inside, and turned his head towards the beach and road, something was still off.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Arcane Alliance

There was something rather amusing about such a high ranking but small pokémon in charge that gave Scott a little giggle. He wasn't the sort to laugh at such, but in such a serious and nervous situation, he couldn't help but laugh in his head. As Mr.Abra put the psychic link in his head, a strange tingly feeling occurred, but was soon blocked out by the Castform, or King's voice. He was lead to a small room where he discovered that he was to be going on a rescue mission straight away, but what he found odd was why the 'King' was going. Surely he would be fighting criminals and such. It didn't matter too much, but curiosity was certainly something that Scott was familiar with. There have been plenty of times however that Scott's curiosity has got him into trouble, and thinking about them made him feel awfully embaressed. As the King announced that the rescue mission was for a mareep, Scott tried to visualise the Mareep, lost in a dark cave, with nowhere to go, and a creepy Gabite stalking it, coming closer and close. Scott shook is head. This was to be his first rescue mission, he had to make a good impression, but he hadn't said much yet. Perhaps saying something will make everyone look a little further up at him, tan just some newbie they had known for five minutes. First impressions are everything...

"Um, hi, I'm really happy to be going on this mission with you and I will try my best to prove to you that I'm worthy of being here."

Did that sound too cheesy? Scott felt a little embarrassed, but proud to say that he done something. Hopefully the members in the other team won't think badly of him while he's not around to show them, and then persuade themselves that he's a bad person.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Victor Samuels

That came as an absolute shock to Victor. Sure Claudia was suffering from the Flare but Claudia was an extremely tough Glaceon. He flashbacked to the day when he made it into the Arcane Alliance. Claudia was among his best friends. Claudia was also quite warm to him.

Victor flashed back into reality when Riley said, "The boss needs you." Victor hurried towards a crowd gathered there with Jack King in the front. Jack began explaining a job that he, Victor and the new recruit Scott were taking. Victor looked at Scott and happy to see Scott.

He was a nice and powerful looking Espeon but the nervous look on his face reminded Victor of when he first joined the Alliance. After that Victor shouted to Jack King, "I'm here Jack."

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Kotetsu - Chapter 3: Those Annoying Catacombs

'It's okay Caela! I'm safe!' I shout but knowing Caela, she probably ignores me.
I notice my feet on solid ground, and I smile. I walk down the earthy corridors of the catacombs and find ancient engravings.
'What a nice place to make a gang,' I say as I glance at the texts and images carved into the walls of the catacombs.
It's strange... These characters on the wall... They talk about letters coming to life, I think as hurry down the corridor.
I skid into a wall as the catacombs have a sudden turn. After taking my blades out of the walls, I see them. The Fossil Gang, with their loot too.
'Look what we have here.' The leader, a Kabutops, chuckles, 'A lone Pawniard, probably from those twats the Lost Learners. And what is he? Against us FIVE Pokemon?'
The roaring of their laughter hurts my sensitive ears.
'Regardless,' I smirk, 'I'm going to apprehend you.'
'The fellow deserves an honourable battle, don't he?' The Kabutops chuckles and stamps his foot into the ground, 'Well you'll get it. One on one, until one team loses.'
The Kabutops brandishes his blades before leaping at me. I narrowly dodge, and retaliate with Night Slash, both of my blades hitting him. He begins to use Fury Cutter, and I do the same, our blades colliding against each other, with equal strength.
'You know what?' The Kabutops laughs, 'I lied about the honour part. Get 'im boys!'
a Cradilly shoots its vines towards me and catches onto me. It begins to spin my heavy body around like I am a rope and flings me at a wall, my head stuck in its rocky barrier. I'm blasted by hot water as I manage to loosen the grip of the rock. I fall on my back, and Cradilly strikes again. I kick the vines away but Omastar pins me down with its Scald. I jump up and unleash another Fury Cutter, but on Cradilly. It hits but it grabs me and I'm flung into the wall again. Scald hits me once more, and an Armaldo begins to slash me as well. I kick Armaldo away and fight the hot water once I'm free. I launch another Fury Cutter at Cradilly, who faints this time, but I'm knocked into Armaldo by Omastar's Scald and Armaldo continues to slash me. Carracosta joins the scalding and Kabutops begins to strike as well.
If I take care of those Water Pokemon I might survive, I think as I push away Kabutops and Armaldo, But I'm going to need help...

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
"We've gotta wake Sareli up!" Said Sammy trying to convince Sillerax and Marek to wake up Sareli.
"We can't stay here doing nothing! Think! If he stole Marek's father he'll probably steal from other people too!" Said Sammy still trying to make them wake up Sareli.

"I'm sure it was him, he wanted to kill me and he will probably kill other people soon!" Said Sammy panicking more and more. "I'm going to wake up Sareli guys, I can't stand the Scolipede getting away with this, come on guys!"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Crossblade Crew Base

Marek listened, relieved, as the other members of the Crossblade Crew agreed to help him find the thief. "Thank you," was all the Sensei could think of saying. Marek was a realist, though, he knew they might hunt criminals for weeks and not find the culprit. That is, until Sammy said something that caught his full attention. "And I might know who did it."

Marek turned to Sammy quickly. "Who?" he asked the little Gligar.

Jack King
Arcane Alliance Base

Jack looked around, spotting Victor Samuels in the crowd. Excellent, everyone was here. Except Grim, of course, but he tended to disappear often anyway. Deciding not to wait any longer, King made his way towards the exit. "Come on, Victor, Scott. Let's go," he said. The two quickly followed behind, though Victor had a concerned look on his face. Most likely due to the sudden death of Claudia. King suspected everyone, including himself, was rather surprised by the sudden death of their leader. It might take a while, but eventually Jack would establish himself as leader.

The problem was, Claudia was so stubborn. As he and the two others walked away, he remembered how she always insisted that she would survive the Flare. Always talking about how when she was fit, she'd show everyone how powerful she really was. Because of this, of course, she had neglected to write the riddle that led to the hat for the next leader, which presented an awkward predicament for King. Without the riddle, he would never be able to find the hat, and without the hat, he could never be a true leader. His plan was to find someone else who might know where the hat was, and get them to write him a riddle, but how long that would take, he did not know.

As King understood it, the three were heading for the Old Ruins that stood somewhere in the plains. The Mareep who had lost herself in the ruins had apparently been exploring them after being dared to. The Old Ruins were the remains of a once powerful city built by an ancient civilization, but now they crumbled under the scorching sun. What had once been a mighty city was now a maze that eluded any Pokemon who entered it. The Ruins were located directly south of the base, which was rather convenient for King, and also one of the reasons he had picked the mission.

It took about half an hour of walking before they arrived at the Old Ruins. King had kept to himself, but Victor and Scott had begun talking. About what, he didn't really know. Still, everyone stood in silence for a moment as they gazed in awe at the gigantic buildings of the city. They were almost all made of metal, and some even appeared to reach the clouds. However, they were rusted, and the streets of the Ruins were littered with broken buildings and rubble which the group would have to navigate around.

"You guys ready?" Jack asked. Both Pokemon looked back down at the smaller Castform and gave nods. "Let's go, then."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - The Old Ruins

Scott was silent for the majority of the trip to the Old Ruins, as was the King and Victor, however this king seemed very deep in thought, as if something was troubling him, and it seemed to distract him a bit. Nearer the end of the journey, Scott found himself yawning uncontrollably, hopefully nobody heard. By the time they had reached the ruins Scott was worn out. he had never walked as far as half an hour, quite often he would teleport. This job was a good source of exercise however.
King: Are you ready
Scott nodded, as did Victor, and they stepped into the Old ruins. Scott was so psyched to finally be doing some exploring, that he found himself rushing ahead, gawping at each and every wall and corner, darting around, gazing at patterns, and finding himself lost in ancient ruins. It was simply amazing. After a brief study of his surroundings, Scott turned back to the two other pokémon waiting at the entrance.
Scott:Ahaha, erm, sorry about that, I got a little bit carried away, it's just amazing to see new things and places. I'm really glad to be here.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Fighter Michael Abbott

Following Tidal Fist through the cave was very uneventful. Once in a while, you'd hear him defend himself from a frontal attack. Besides that, there was really nothing to do. Mike kept his guard up, though, just in case. He finally got a little action as a rogue Geodude followed them, saying they shouldn't be here. A couple of quick Mach Punches later, and Mike was bored again.

As they descended to the 5th floor, right away, they heard someone crying nearby. As they searched in the dark, he saw the small flat shape of a mushroom cap. "I think I found the Shroomish," he called out to the others. He turned back to the Shroomish and asked, "What happened?" Shroomish looked up, tears in his eyes, "I ran away from a pokemon in here, but I fell and twisted my ankle. I couldn't get out myself. Can you help me?"

Tidal Fist crouched down near Shroomish and picked him up with one hand. "Don't worry," he said, reassuring the little one, "We'll get you out of here." Another uneventful trip through the dungeon and they were free. As they walked back into the sunlight, and their eyes were adjusting back to normal, a Breloom was waiting for them. Apparently, she was Shroomish's mother. She took him out of Tidal's hand and hugged him close, a tearful reunion ensuing. After collecting herself, she thanked them for their help and gave Tidal Fist a small bag containing their reward: 2500 pokedollars and 4 oran berries.

After a long march back, they finally got back to base. They were apparently the first back from their mission. Tidal turned to the others and nodded, "This mission was successful. You all did a good job. I need to take this to our hording area, so, for now, you all have free time, but do not stray far. If you see other members coming to base, you are to support them until they are inside base. Understood?" Mike and the others nodded, saying they understood.

As they dispersed, Mike kept an eye out for the little Riolu that bumped into him earlier that day. He hoped they were ok.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen today

Sammy went on talking about some pokemon killing and stealing from others, he also was urging the members to go in and wake up Sareli. Sillerax shook his head, "don't tell me... you think it's that... what was it... Scolipede? and no we are not going to wake Sareli, trust me that's the last thing you want to do when she's having her cat nap. lets instead step inside and try to figure out exactly what that kind of pokemon would be and would have to know, that way our search can be more centered in one place, there's no way a thief would just so happen to chance upon the bank's center of place, and besides from what Sareli was saying about that Scolipede he's not the smartest of creatures.

Sillerax led the group into the base and into the mess hall, he went to grab some paper and some of his mapping tools from his room then he set up a spot on a table for the three members to talk, without disturbing Sareli.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack King
Old Ruins

"Come on, Scott. Lesson one, always stay together. Never know what deranged wild Pokemon we might find lurking about here," Jack said, motioning for Scott to come and join the group. With the little Castform in the lead, the three Pokemon made their way into the Ruins.

For the most part, the Old Ruins featured broken buildings and giant, rusted monster buildings. Many roads were a dead end for the group due to mounds of rubble blocking the path. Occasionally, they'd run into a strange-looking object with what appeared to be a face engraved on its front. Some had large square eyes, though others had large round eyes, and not all of them had mouths, but if they did, the mouths were square-shaped and all black. King also noticed that the top, rectangular section of the object's sides were plated with glass. King, Scott and Victor continued on through the Ruins. Until...

Suddenly, something ambushed them. King was attacked first, a swift attack brought him down to the ground, but he floated right back up. His enemy was a Grovyle who appeared enraged...its eyes were even red. How strange, Jack though. The first thing he thought of doing was using a Hail attack. "Sorry, guys," he said to his companions as it began to hail. The little Castform took on a slightly bigger Ice-type form. The Grovyle attacked with Leaf Blade, but King quickly dodged it and countered with Weather Ball. The Grovyle was knocked off his feet by the attack, sending him flying at a nearby building. He thought he was done, but the truth was far from it. Looking back, he saw Scott and Victor fighting off two other Pokemon: a Dusclops and a Vulpix, both with the same deranged looks on their faces and their strange eye colouration. Scott and Victor easily disposed of them, so King stopped the Hail. "Good job, guys..." King said with little enthusiasm. He was still worried about the deranged Pokemon they had just encountered. "Did you see their eyes?" Victor asked. King could tell he was also bothered by the encounter. "Yeah...we'll just have to ignore it for now. Let's keep going."

Sensei Marek
Crossblade Crew Base

A Scolipede? Marek listened silently, taking all these things into consideration. Sammy's suspect seemed rather unlikely; a Scolipede wouldn't be able to do it, at least not on his own. Sillerax raised a very important point, too: nobody knew where the center of place was. That is to say, where the Alakazam teleported to with everyone's money. There were only certain people who knew where this place was, and those were the people that ran the bank.

Marek and the others proceeded into the mess hall, where they could figure this out without waking the would-be temperamental Sareli. "Alright, there are only a few select individuals who know of the bank's center of place, and those are the bank's corporate people. Do you think that someone in the corporation itself could have infiltrated the bank? True, nobody would rob their own bank, but it could have been someone who was working his way up the corporate ladder with these intentions all along."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today

"Alright, there are only a few select individuals who know of the bank's center of place, and those are the bank's corporate people. Do you think that someone in the corporation itself could have infiltrated the bank? True, nobody would rob their own bank, but it could have been someone who was working his way up the corporate ladder with these intentions all along." Marek stated. Sillerax nodded writing down what Marek had mentioned, "there could have also been a leak in the organization, I mean you might as well consider the bank's center an organization, considering that there are only a few outsiders who know where it it. It's also possible that another psychic could have traced their teleporting then followed it," an Idea of the Arcane Alliance, they could easily help with this case, "it's also possible that it was a..." he paused an Idea forming in his mind, "a ghost pokemon," he got up after jotting down what he mentioned then he ran into his room.

after searching through a variety of areas, Sillerax finally found an old dusty box, he blew off the dust the carried the box out to the group, once he made it to the table, he said, "this box contains a list of some of the most evil of pokemon, those who naturally are thugs and criminals," he opened the box and pulled out a scroll, he unrolled it and at the top of the list was the species Gengar. Sillerax went through the box and found the Gengar scroll, which discribed the Gengars, and started to read, "the Gengar species is extremely crafty and are often leaders of groups of thiefs and gangs. any large crime organization is most likely run by a head Gengar, and even if they aren't the leads, they most likely will work as the leader's body guards."

Sillerax looked up at Marek and Sammy, "it's possible that it was a ghost type like a Gengar, and if that's the case we might be on the tail of a crime lord... but then again we would need to question the Alakazams and anybody else who has access to the center to find out for sure. you know look for witnesses and the like," Sillerax thought for a moment, "Marek," he said with a pause unsure if what he was about to say would be a good idea to mention, "do you think we should ask one of the other teams for help... I was thinking the Arcane Alliance, considering that they have some psychics and that we possibly are going after a ghost or psychic... what do you think, we won't ask them if you don't want us to."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Crossblade Crew Base

Marek listened intently to Sillerax's suggestions. Indeed, the Charmeleon had come up with a variety of theories all of which seemed valid. When he pulled out the scroll describing Gengars, a thought came to the Throh's mind. He had seen a wanted poster of a Gengar in the pile of job notices that Sareli had brought back from town. Marek thought on these things for a few moments, but he was caught off guard by what Sillerax asked next. "do you think we should ask one of the other teams for help... I was thinking the Arcane Alliance, considering that they have some psychics and that we possibly are going after a ghost or psychic... what do you think, we won't ask them if you don't want us to." Marek pondered over this as well. Finally, he reached a decision. "Your suggestions are most interesting, Sillerax, and we'll take all of them into consideration. However, we can't go looking for help from the Arcane Alliance. We'd need Sareli's permission, plus I don't think the Arcane Alliance would be willing to help considering the fact that their leader passed away recently," he decided. "However, we do have various possible leads. We should interrogate the Alakazam of this town, and perhaps the bankers of some other towns too, to see if any of them noticed something weird. They would have been the ones to notice the robbery first, so we'll need to get an exact date and time for when they saw it, which should give us a close approximation to when the actual event happened," Marek paused for a second, before continuing. "Also, on the subject of Gengars, I saw a job notice in the pile of job notices that Sareli brought back before we went to Seasalt Cave. It could be the thief, though it's a long shot. I'll go get it."

Marek walked back over to the desk on which sat a scattered pile of job notices. Nearby, Sareli Meliot slept on a bed comfortably, totally unaware of what was happening. Marek lifted the pile of papers and quickly began flipping through each one, until he came across one with a sketch of a Gengar drawn in the center, with the caption "WANTED". He picked it up and brought it back to the mess hall for the other two to see. "Here it is." The notice read "Gengar wanted for multiple thefts in Medeis Town. Dead or alive. Reward: 7000 Poke, Blast Seed."

Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax listened to what Marek said, that's all he would have wanted, his suggestions recognized and considered. Sillerax nodded in understanding as he said that it probably wasn't a good idea for them to ask the Arcane Alliance for assistance, taking into consideration that they would be morning the death of their leader. Sillerax watched and listened as Marek mentioned the Gengar that has been causing quite a lot of problems for Medeis town.

Sillerax looked at the wanted poster of the Gengar, "well 7000 poke huh? you know what that means? expect him to be strong, extra crafty, and expect heavy resistance. Tomorrow we should go into town and get our information, Marek if you want you can go... I would prefer the term interview, over interrogate, the Alakazam, I'll go and see if I can dig up some more information on our friend the Gengar here," he said pointing to the Gengar's picture with his claw. then he heard from one of the other tables the Growlithe stirring and beginning to awaken. "excuse me you two," Sillerax said as he got up and walked over to the wakening wounded pokemon. Sillerax continued mending wounds, and fed the Growlithe a couple of Oran berries, and covered his wounds with a special paste, a mixture of herbs, and berry juice. Sillerax then fed the Growlithe a sleep seed, that he grabbed from his room, putting the Growlithe back into a peaceful slumber.

Sillerax returned to the group and sat down, "If you don't mind me asking Marek, how much time do we have until your father... well... you know... runs out of medicine?" Sillerax was not one for asking personal questions, particularly about Marek, Sillerax had learned the hard way not to ask Marek about personal information... it wasn't a good idea. This time however the question was needed to be asked so Sillerax would have a General Idea of their time limit. Sillerax only knew that Marek's father was terribly ill, and that's all he needed to know, of course when he first met Marek, Sillerax had tried to learn more about Marek, along the lines of his family, and almost got tossed like a rag doll, by Marek... and Sareli, that was the last time Sillerax was going to try to find out much about Marek's family... and for the record he felt like he really didn't want to know much about Marek's family.

Back