• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It will be amazing I can assure you.

And little busters will be fine although everyone will complain because their waifu KyoAni aren't making it.

JC Staff are better than KyoAni ANY day of the week

Years

I don't really care about which studio's make anime. Some people complained about Studio Asread when it adapted Mirai Nikki and yet it turned out ok. Heck A-1 makes Space Brother's AND SAO which gets totally different reactions.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I had lots of complaints about their Mirai Nikki adaptation. Removing yaoi pandering and adding yuri undertones. Rooms filling up with gas when it should have been cement, NO HAMMER D:<.. all dat QUALITY. Adding rape. Making the other rape more graphic...my list could go on.

Studio isn't important most of the time that's for sure but people sure love to gang up on poor JC Staff and worship the excrement of KyoAni.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

KyoAni is fluid as ****, but sure haven't seen any masterpiece from them for a while.

JC Staff can prove to be pretty cool sometimes. SHAFT has gotta be my fav though. SHAFT can make anything watchable.

Oh Mirai Nikki.
tumblr_m232wbeFaM1qgx70ro1_500.png

685fdae6b508a395eeb52a05c0ed2b5d1331571244_full.jpg

I mean all companies do lazy art sometimes, but those people are midgets.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

When I said "excrement of KyoAni" I was being literal, I wasn't implying their shows are crap. I was literally saying people would worship what their staff flush down the toilet.

As for their shows...Nichijou is the best thing they've put out so far. Well, I haven't seen KONO SEKAI NI UMERETA SONO IMI WO or Hyouka yet.

Also funny you'd brink up the black dress/sword scene. That was like the 1 bit in the series I'd have made perfect if I was directing. Nobody watching really cares about the story, they care about a hot chick with a sword killing *****es.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

With the burning anger of 29 million billion suns
tumblr_lx486cLuEU1r906vao1_500.gif

there will never be a second series.

Tarantino-style directing? I'd have taken any director that wasn't a 2 year old cat, Asread seem to have taken the cat option to me, and it wasn't even a competent cat god damn it.

Letting cats ruin their toons. Crazy people those Japanese.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yet they'll happily run out and buy horribly animated harem**** show #83840394039493808r098308. Also I will undoubtedly laugh when I rewatch it in the near future, Nichijou was awesome. Japan pls go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back