• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Hey Livewire,
your Trophy E-vire ....

did you trade for it?
or get it yourself?

Electivire lvl 88
Adamant/loves to eat
31/31/31/6/18/31
thunder punch/ice punch/earthquake/cross chop

The "loves to eat" part, and the 31IV's part dont go. look here

http://www.psypokes.com/dp/characteristics.php

It's Hacked my friend. Sorry.

just trying to help.

no i bred him myself so he isnt hacked. i used both serebii's and legendarypokemon.nets IV calculators and that iv spread is what i got both times. i may have just put the info in wrong because loves to eat max's out at 30 Iv's i think. but he isnt hacked so we're good. :)

here is the final info from serebii's calc. his HP iv is still 31 some how.

Electivire, Adamant, Lv.88 - HP: 262 (31/24) | Atk: 332 (31/244) | Def: 153 (31/16) | Sp.Atk: 159 (6/0) | Sp.Def: 170 (18/0) | Spd: 229 (31/136) | Hidden Power: 70, GROUND | Format: stat (IV/EP)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
im interested in these egg move pokes (in order from ur list):

eevee
feebas
phanpy
ralts
duskull
spiritomb
duskull

i want the feebas and spiritomb the most so let me know wat their natures are and later today do an IV battle with them?

Years
im interested in these egg move pokes (in order from ur list):

eevee
feebas
phanpy
ralts
duskull
spiritomb
duskull

i want the feebas and spiritomb the most so let me know wat their natures are and later today do an IV battle with them?

ok the spiritombs will be modest natured and im currently breeding more feebas with hypnosis/light screen so ill get back to you on those natures when they hatch. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
ok the spiritombs will be modest natured and im currently breeding more feebas with hypnosis/light screen so ill get back to you on those natures when they hatch. :)

then i would mainly want the feebas, if u get a good IVd calm nature also with it hidden power grass that would really be great. let me know when u finish

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
no i bred him myself so he isnt hacked. i used both serebii's and legendarypokemon.nets IV calculators and that iv spread is what i got both times. i may have just put the info in wrong because loves to eat max's out at 30 Iv's i think. but he isnt hacked so we're good. :)

here is the final info from serebii's calc. his HP iv is still 31 some how.

Electivire, Adamant, Lv.88 - HP: 262 (31/24) | Atk: 332 (31/244) | Def: 153 (31/16) | Sp.Atk: 159 (6/0) | Sp.Def: 170 (18/0) | Spd: 229 (31/136) | Hidden Power: 70, GROUND | Format: stat (IV/EP)

lol

That is so crazy !
I'm going to go through all my bred pokes and re check them.
now I'm curious as to if any of mine are that way.

:D

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
would you trade absol?

Absol (jolly) lv 54

139/183/82/81/75/141

swords dance
sucker punch
night slash
taunt

the hoenn pokemon listed i may need to keep until the end of the tourney im in. cause i entered the region tourney and i use a hoenn team, that part of it. but once that ends i can trade it.

Years
lol

That is so crazy !
I'm going to go through all my bred pokes and re check them.
now I'm curious as to if any of mine are that way.

:D

idk im sure i must be entering something wrong haha.. i saved that link to my favs though i had forgotten which IV=charachteristic though thanks!

the hoenn pokemon listed i may need to keep until the end of the tourney im in. cause i entered the region tourney and i use a hoenn team, that part of it. but once that ends i can trade it.

oh ok thats cool not a problem. :)
fffiiilllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
idk im sure i must be entering something wrong haha.. i saved that link to my favs though i had forgotten which IV=charachteristic though thanks!

oh ok thats cool not a problem. :)
fffiiilllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

unless are u able to clone? if so then u can clone it if u want and trade me the feebas when u have it ready.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Hey Live! I'm interested in you shiney Jolteon. I'll trade you a Lv 35 Lonely natured Shiney Gyarados, & a Lv. 20 UT Impish natured Rotom or a Lv. 1 Mild nature Munchlax.

Years
hey live_wire466 did you want to trade your jirachi for my male heracross and a couple other things?

thats ok i got the guys i needed off the GTS earlier so its all good. thanks though. :)

I have a Shiny Crobat if your Interested :)

whats its nature? if its jolly/adamant natured id like it, but i already have two of them. :)

@live_wire466 you wanted a male pidgiot i have one if you want it.

thats ok i got the pokes i needed off the GTS last night thanks though. :)

Hey Live! I'm interested in you shiney Jolteon. I'll trade you a Lv 35 Lonely natured Shiney Gyarados, & a Lv. 20 UT Impish natured Rotom or a Lv. 1 Mild nature Munchlax.

uhm do you have any other shinies you could trade for it? i have 2 red gyarados now. :/

Last edited:
Back