• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen SoulSilver/HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Hi guys im just here to tell you guys and ask you for some stuff.
So I have played SouleSilver and Hearth Gold and I currently have one youtube channel.
And now i wanted to start an new series where I play SouleSilver and uncover all the secrets about the game but! it was a long time ago i played the games and i do not remember all of the parts of the game so I am asking you guys if you know any guide that coulde give me tips off secret stuff like Items/Much more if there is an guide i woulde love to get it and if you guys know any special stuff in the games tell me since it woulde help me out alot :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
A good thing to do before you even make the LP is to either 1) do a practice run and/or 2) watch another thorough LP. I recommend Slowflake's. Just remember that you can't advertise your LP here. You can, after reading the rules of course, use the Let's Play subforum in Video Games once you get it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back