• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Aw yeah, I hate when I get sudden stomach cramps. Glad you're ok now though, sorry I didn't know it was bad! It could just be something you ate from before or just your body being weird.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I've had sudden stomach pains as well as sudden stinging sensations in my chest, right near my heart. The latter is always a sharp, intense pain that comes on quickly and ends just as suddenly. I hope it isn't a bad omen, like a prelude to a heart attack...

I would literally die without my regular dose of fast food, BTW. Even if it is what might eventually do me in.

Years
The snow has begun in the UK! And I'm pretty much the only person in the office because of it! And my boss hasn't set me any tasks to do! FIELD DAY!!!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ffs I came up to Manchester where it's meant to snow more and now its snowing at home and not here. ):

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Last night it was raining pretty heavily. Which is a good thing I guess because typically it's snow this time of year, and oh how do I hate the snow, let me count the ways...

But mostly I hate the snow not because of the snow itself but because of the idiot drivers around here who can't drive in it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I really want it to snow but considering it was 70 degrees Farenheit yesterday Im pretty sure it isnt happening :/ Hopefully we'll get some later in the month or in January. The weather is pretty crazy where I am you never really know how it'll be.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Considering the fact that I'm from the desert southwest, it never snows here. Haven't had the taste of snowy weather in years...probably almost all my life. Call me crazy, but maybe sometime in the future I wanna move to a city where it snows a lot. :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I am surprised you would join in a weather based discussion, Razor Leaf. Have you finally succumbed to the masses?

Oh fml what am I becoming. WHY AM I CONFORMING.

At least I'm in some totally awful 'vintage' clothing shop right now with my flatmates. Makes me feel a bit less conformist and a bit sick at the same time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We had less than an inch of snow years back one day when I was in High School. But when it comes to Florida that is a very rare occurrence and the snow was pretty much gone by the afternoon/late-morning and you had to have gotten up pretty early to see it on the ground. But in some place it was enough to make a small snowman apparently.

That said I love snow but I'm obviously not going to imagine myself seeing it anytime soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Considering the fact that I'm from the desert southwest, it never snows here. Haven't had the taste of snowy weather in years...probably almost all my life. Call me crazy, but maybe sometime in the future I wanna move to a city where it snows a lot. :3
I do too, it would be cold, but I could handle the cold as long as it would snow. I dont actually mind cold weather, so I hope to be able to live somewhere where there is snow.

Years
It snowed today here in England, the south that is. Quite rare to get it down here this early in December. Surprised but uplifted by the arrival of the snow here.

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
It's been surprisingly warm here, like 50-60's Fahrenheit. Which is to be expected, considering I just got a new coat :v

Years
I'm kind of surprised it hasn't started snowing here yet, even just a little bit.

Although I suppose any snow isn't really guaranteed until like January, but. D: Still. Doesn't help that the weather keeps going from "rather cold omg" one week to "forget the coat I don't need it" the next. It's weird.

Years
Snow; you love it at the start but it gets annoying after a while.

Quite a few people in England love the snow, especially at my age, and we like to anticipate it. But when the snow hits, even today when there wasn't that much, we become headless chickens and trains are delayed, flights delayed and we find it so hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back