• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I'm gonna be a bit AFK until the 14th because my internet data was all used up by my stupid brother (damn video gaming addiction of his) and as a result it's gonna be pretty slow. It also means I won't be on the battle server as often for a while, but I'll be back once my data resets back on the 14th.

I'll still try and post when I can, but expect any responses to your VMs to me to be delayed until then.

- Hikamaru

Ah, well don't mind us, we can last a few days without you. :P Don't take that the wrong way!

Misaka

Yokoso
Years
Hey everyone! You may have known me as Rai, but I have decided to return with a new username and account. I joined Pokecommunity 9 years ago (I feel so old ;_; ) and I decided it was time for a fresh start.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Hello guys! I was previously miltankRancher, or mR, and I frequented the roleplay section before. Hope to get you guys better this time around.

#backto0postcount

Also, I forgot the password to that account. I changed password and the cookie can't remember it. </3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I might go into hiatus for a few days, because I have a work to do that have to be finished this Sunday, and I'm going invisible too. Take care, and I'll be back in Monday.

Years
Hello guys! I was previously miltankRancher, or mR, and I frequented the roleplay section before. Hope to get you guys better this time around.

#backto0postcount

Also, I forgot the password to that account. I changed password and the cookie can't remember it. </3

Ah I remember you... was wondering what happened.

Forgetting passwords does suck especially if your memory is bad like mine on some occasions. But hey, love the new username btw. It looks a bit cooler than your previous one, and yeah I do hope to see you around again!

- Hikamaru

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Ah I remember you... was wondering what happened.

Forgetting passwords does suck especially if your memory is bad like mine on some occasions. But hey, love the new username btw. It looks a bit cooler than your previous one, and yeah I do hope to see you around again!

- Hikamaru

A bit of acads and lack of free time happened. And yeah, I can't even remember the email I used to sign that acct up. </3 So yeah, new username, new life. :) Anyway, thanks!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
I'm back! For a bit. Then I'm off to Asia.

Those exams were a piece of cake. ;)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm back once again! Just in time for GT, I guess? I managed to get my issues cleared up, and well, I'm much better than before. Also, I'm having an immediate name change, so I hope you don't get confused. :P

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
Hello again everyone. I've returned, after 4 months of being gone I am back. So hello to all new people and to old members. I'll just be around to chat.

Years
Hello again everyone. I've returned, after 4 months of being gone I am back. So hello to all new people and to old members. I'll just be around to chat.

I knew you wouldn't be gone forever, but I wonder if you remember me?

So yeah, have fun being around again and I'll see you okay?

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, Synchronous; it's nice to see you here! Same to you, Penta Penguin and Charcoal92. I hope you all enjoy your stay as much as you previously did!

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
I'm back after quite a long time of a break,
and I've missed all you lovely people.
Can't stay away from this place for too long~ <3

Years
hello, i am back

Hello my name is Manish Pandey. I was an existing member of PC with the name of Suresh Raina (my favourite sportsman) . but due to the lack of activeness and posting , I decided of making a new account, so I am back on PC in a new way and I would want the ad mins to moderator or ad mins to delete my old account.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Stuff going down for my first days in college. Will be really inactive from 19th-22nd of June and probably have no chance to open PC at all at 23rd-27th of June.

Just a heads up. Dang, these deadlines are tight.

EDIT: scratch that, see you in a week.

Last edited:
Back