• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
When i try to capture a team from v1.1 (a second time form that save) i managed to get everything but a beldum (the one in steven's house). I tried to leave and come back but it still never appears.

EDIT: also it appeas after i used pal park i never run into wild pokemon.

Last edited:

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Srry if im complaining, but the Torxia league is absolutely rediculus. Their pokemon's stats are completely off the charts. Im having trouble with each individual one, let alone the entire league. SPOILER::: The clefable that blue has is the most annoying pokemon i've ever faced. It took my entire party to beat it.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Is there some problem with the EXP table? I chose turtwig, and the exp takes forever to increase, while I caught a Spearow, and the exp increases easily.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Different pokemon lvl up at different speeds in this game, my Zangoose took forever to get to 100 while my Inferape went up like crazy.

As for the League after you get a pokemon or 2 above the average lvl of the league there easy to beat.

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Just so everyone knows, you can keep your own save file from the raptor folder, install the next version, and then move it back in to the folder and you will start when you last saved. You don't have to keep starting over.

=D how?

25 chara limit

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay I think this will be one of the last offcial updates for my guide, it has what you have to do with the Dark/Aura Fragments as well as the last plate as I found out that I missed one. I took the Aura Frag so if anyone who has the Dark Frag wants to PM what you get I'll include it and give you credit, then re-upload my guide.

And at above if you just unzip the folder the save file should still be there and you can just continue you.

Last edited:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Copy the rxdata called Game from the old raptor file and paste it into the updated file.

wh? what one????

Okay I think this will be one of the last offcial updates for my guide, it has what you have to do with the Dark/Aura Fragments as well as the last plate as I found out that I missed one. I took the Aura Frag so if anyone who has the Dark Frag wants to PM what you get I'll include it and give you credit, then re-upload my guide.

And at above if you just unzip the folder the save file should still be there and you can just continue you.
cool thanks ^^ (but I not download it because I want to try myself, but still... I will read it later ^^)

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 4, 2010
Copy the rxdata called Game from the old raptor file and paste it into the updated file.

Thank you very much for this useful tip, but I encountered a problem.I copied and pasted the .rxdata file, but when I started the game, a message came up, saying, "The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage". Help ??

Vorpalis

Creator of Pokemon Chromite
Years
OMG.... This is such a good game, I've actually played through and it runs nicely and has a good plot. I hope Raptor Ex brings more features to this already brilliant game

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
i have a big idea for this game. how about you add all the regions? and can you catch shadow lugia in this game?

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
i have a big idea for this game. how about you add all the regions? and can you catch shadow lugia in this game?

How creative...

Do you realize that will take at least another year (more than likely that it will be WAY more than that) if they want it to turn out successfully, especially since they'll have to redesign ALL of sinnoh.

This shows how little you know about and appreciate all the work done.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Why did that happen, ppl? I want to get my EXP. Share back!!!

It's just what happened, it's a bug (or something to be made more challenging), Wichu said that no bug fixes will be made as he's enjoying his break.

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
oh and my problem was fixed, it turns out beldum was just REALLY hard to find, and it appears if you have pokemon that have been migrated, but not yet captured you can't meet wild pokemon.

By the way: was it possible to catch arceus? i tried and ailed and ended up killing him the cheap way (will-o-wisp ftw).

Back