• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fakemon:
Spoiler:

Splices:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Splices:
Raichu___Ampharos_by_Zazzle.gif
Raichu/Ampharos.
Dragonite_x_Tyranitar_by_Zazzle.gif
Dragonite/Tyranitar. Not much Dragonite at all, but I like how it looks.

I know nothing about splices, but I have to say these two are gorgeous!
The pokemon that you spliced together have similar body texture, so I think that's what makes them so good.
The Dragonite/Tyranitar is in my opinion just just riiight before the line of "too much" with the spikes and antennathings conflicting and the belly jewel seems to protude too much as you've gotten rid of the upper flap that originally made a good relief on Tyranitar. But I like it, and remember. I know absolutely nothing about pokemon splices and what's 'good' or what. xD;

Gold n' Silver

Fire n' Water
Years
this is my first sprites im crazy about gardevoir!!.lolz.xD!!click the image for larger version i dont know how to put images from my computer only attachments!lolz.

Last edited:
Years
I know nothing about splices, but I have to say these two are gorgeous!
The pokemon that you spliced together have similar body texture, so I think that's what makes them so good.
The Dragonite/Tyranitar is in my opinion just just riiight before the line of "too much" with the spikes and antennathings conflicting and the belly jewel seems to protude too much as you've gotten rid of the upper flap that originally made a good relief on Tyranitar. But I like it, and remember. I know absolutely nothing about pokemon splices and what's 'good' or what. xD;

Oh, thank you! I have a bit of a problem of putting too much stuff on my splices. I do agree, the jewel is very awkward, but I kind of fell in love with the way it looks, and didn't have the heart to change it.
The antennae/spike thing happening up there was done due to I had TRIED to make Tyrannitar w/o the spikes, and he looked waaaaay too awkward and non-epic. then late into the splicing process I realized "CRAP. I don't have enough Dragonite. D:" And hastily slapped on the antennae...

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
Years
Here are some of mine. Im not particularly sure how to post pictures, whether i should thumbnail or whatever, but here you go:

ivysect.png
omasect.png
geotoise.png
regider.png
spinaros.png
porduo.png
slowmanyte.png
slowoak.png
wtfrnk.png
metazing.png
onixdos.png
beebro.png
oakizard.png

And this one i made. Its an injoke of an emoticon on Facepunch called :byodood:

byomite.png

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
'Coz I'm Awesome Like That: Neo's Sprite Thread

Oh! Why, hello thar! Well, if perhaps you're totally blind and cannot read the title, (go get one of those dogs!) this is my sprite thread. I hope to become incredible like Dewitty and Kyledove and so forth. So here are my sprites! C&C!

darkmetalio-1.png
Metalio: An entry for a contest on YT

charmence.png
Charamence: BOREDOM

Coraldon.png
No Name: Corsola EVO

breezeon.png
Avieon: New Eevee evolution

Well, that's it! (Accedentaly saved em as BMP files and Photo bucket turns those into JPEGs)

Don't forget to comment and criticize!

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
Years
My first

There is probably a thread/another board where this should go but I can't find it so i'll post this here and i'll do it right next time.

Anyway, I fused together two pokemon, jynx and darkrai and I want you opinion about it. What should i do better/different and do you guys have some general tips and tricks for fusing together two pokemon?

thank you!

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
The first one is just... How would I say...? It looks horrible,
but Shuckle is much better. I like it's blue color and those leafs. But I don't like eye color and what is that black thing on it's face?

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
Years
it's oddish face on his head :$:P
But thanks, i'll try to scratch some things myself too, just not really good at that.
Oh and yes, the first one is horrible :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
This is a small edit, but it's something I think everybody's looked over.

Look familiar? It's the Feebas sprite you'll see when it's in your party.

The one on the left looks more like Feebas, but ironically, it's the correction I made to the one on the right.

In other words, the one on the right is the official one.

Being made back in R/S, Feebas' party sprite was incorrectly colored yellow, when in it all it's battle sprites, official artworks and even TCG cards, none of which have any sign of a yellow Feebas.

I took the two colors from Feebas' old R/S sprite to show what it would of looked it colored correctly.

My other one is of Trapinch, who also got incorrectly colored in their Party Sprite.

You don't even need me to tell you how off the color is. Ther eis no possible way a Trapinch could be purple in any shade. The one on the elft is the one I made, obviously.

It's colors were too, taken from its R/S sprite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back