• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yes it was based around that culture but I just saw a load of annoying female dogs and one of the worst male leads ever.

I went out and played basketball this morning. I won't be leaving my sofa with the Euros starting next week.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:
no.

If that was true I would have given up on cartoons by now.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Okay, I'll be serious.
Nah, he's not that special of a main character. He's your everyday harem main lead, but he's compassionate about his sister (for some reason) and seems to be capable of going through anything to make her happy, even though they have such a damaged relationship.

That counts for something at least, I hope.

...Now, I don't remember his personality that well, because it was ages ago, but I'd say he's decent.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

He's just another self insert character with no personality and had nothing going for him until his gains his mission, to be slave to worst sister in the world. I mean at least the Tomoya and Kyon's of this world were amusing before they found theirs.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yes. And that's another thing that makes it bad. Self insert characters in what is pretty much an incest fantasy series. Gross.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But there isn't much incest, is there? In a way the sister is just a plot tool to get Kyousuke to the other girls :P
...Well, she has ecchi scenes, but it's anime. The sister in Nazo no gets them for crying out loud.

Years
30. The difference between the sisters Nazo no and OreImo is that the sister in Nazo no is that the one in Nazo no isn't central to the plotline and isn't part of his romantic interests in any way. So, really, any fanservice involving the older sister is for the fans specifically, not as a plot device of any sort. Not that the series is all that heavy on fanservice to begin with.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Going by the latest monogatari series I think you can bump that age up quite a lot.

If somebody saw my posts in here I bet they'd wonder why I watch cartoons, I can't remember the last time I spoke positively of them. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back