• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Gah this IC day is going so fast and I haven't done half of what I want to do!!!
@Geras and Sylveon - I'm aiming to get a post or two if possible up tomorrow!

Years
Gah this IC day is going so fast and I haven't done half of what I want to do!!!
@Geras and Sylveon - I'm aiming to get a post or two if possible up tomorrow!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

H-how am I supposed to prove myself to Hayate? I have no idea how to start!

Last edited:
Years
So far a post today just hasn't happened... still got a few hours left but I don't think that's going to happen after all.

Edit: Well, later than I wanted but I finally got a post up!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yami's superhuman perceptive stare snares the tempered teacher's thoughts thoroughly!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys~ Since the activity is veeeerrrryyyyy low, I will start ending the festival a bit together with the IC day. There will be a new chapter thus new events, problems annnddd... classes~ This time from the new teacher Divine~

Years
Can you please slow up just a little Pink?
I don't see how rushing the day forward is going to promote more activity. Really it's just going to stuff around with those of us who are still stuck in the middle of things.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
My power Is out til Tuesday I've managed to get on my neighbors WiFi for a minute

Sapphire Rose

Years
Can you please slow up just a little Pink?
I don't see how rushing the day forward is going to promote more activity. Really it's just going to stuff around with those of us who are still stuck in the middle of things.

I'll slow down a little. I'm rushing the day when there's no activity because I'm afraid this might die c: it'd be a shame if we couldn't end this roleplay.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yayy I finally posted, sorry for the delay, I was going to wait for Loki but I realized that was probably just a subconscious excuse to procrastinate. She's obviously busy, and she'll catch up when she can, for now it's time to throw Lerion into the mix, so he can keep avoiding getting too close to Luna without outright saying why XD

Sephear

Years
Well I just meant he won't say it, don't forget his gynophobia, and Luna's status as a pretty girl XD

He'd be afraid of spazzing out or locking up and looking like a freak or a jerk, and alienating or offending her.

Sephear

Years
I...no, I don't think I have to say anything, I'm sure it will all be pointed out soon enough.

Sapphire Rose

Years
xXCrazyJXx- Uhm... this is not a sign-up made with the necessary requirements. You can find the sign-up that you can fill in on the first page. There is also information about the Youkai races there which I highly recommend to read. Vampire's don't have the powers or abilities that you described in your sign-up. I recommend reading the rules as well.

Sephear

Years
There we go, figured I should wait for the boss lady, don't want to overstep my bounds :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I am sorry guys this is just not my week. I have no access to a computer the next few days, been sent away from my house. My mom and sister are very sick so i'm at my grandparents so I don't get sick

Back