• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Woah! Thats amazing.
I wonder how you did it! :P
Also, I like Shellos' sprite (and Staraptors' :D)
Keep up the great work!I think it's amazing, personally.
Also, I love the interface in Amethyst! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Todoroki said:
Oh, and is that you Wichu? I can't tell right now :P

Yeah, it's me (or is it? How do you know I'm the one who posted the update?).

The Staraptor sprite is temporary; it's a resized Platinum one (hence why it looks so pixellated).

Atomic Reactor

Wow... That's simply amazing Wichu, If nintendo hears about this, they should like, hire you and such. So what did you do? How did you get it to be able to battle and communicate with a DS? Scripting and such? Seriously... Amazing.

Wait... Is this all just a big april fools joke?
Yeah, ha! Good one Wichu :]

Last edited:

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
*cough*APRIL FOOLS*cough*
Sorry to ruin it, but that is just way too awesome to be possible. But I give you and A for effort Wichu!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Um...
april fools joke..?

I actually wasn't fooled at all.. but good try

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

*cough*APRIL FOOLS*cough*
Sorry to ruin it, but that is just way too awesome to be possible. But I give you and A for effort Wichu!

Ha, that's why i realized it was a joke XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Are alternate forms on this? For Deoxys, Wormadam, Arceus, Rotom, Castform, Cherrim, Giratina, Shaymin, Unown and Burmy?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I don't really care if it's a joke or anything, the screenshots look great! :P
I've got nothing much to say, I just love watching those screenshots.

Good one, though. You had me almost dropping my jaw there. XD

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
Soo ive been lurking here for the past 47 pages and i'd just like to say that(reading all that took FOREVER) this game is looking great. I've got not expertise in any of this though my my work on any of your sprites, maps, and ...other stuff isn't worth much.
Keep up the AMAZING work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Ideas for Amethyst

im just going to say three things and an idea: Wow, your game has the best tileset ive ever seen, Wow, your game has the best online graphics ive ever seen, Wow, this game is progressing so fast!

For legendaries i suggest:

Daikoz the Gene Pokemon:
Daikoz is the pokemon that represents DNA, it can rapidly change its form into anything it wants, but usually its enemy. It has an ability that allows it to instantly change into the enemy pokemon (in double battles it chooses the one across from it) and it has the same type as the enemy pokemon. Based on the type it changes into, (the first base type) it has moves that reflect that pokemons weakness.

Erno the Diety Pokemon.
Erno represents an angel, it has golden feathered wings and looks a bit like a dog, it judges each pokemon, deciding if they are worthy to live, and each trainer worthy to train and capture pokemon.
Erno has an ability which increases damage done to the enemy pokemon based on its happiness or frustration, if a pokemon is happy, damage is increased, if its angry, damage is decreased. It can learn judgement, and plates also affect Erno.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Are alternate forms on this? For Deoxys, Wormadam, Arceus, Rotom, Castform, Cherrim, Giratina, Shaymin, Unown and Burmy?
Yeah, they will be in. However, some of them (e.g. Rotom and Giratina) won't be available in-game. There will be a way to get them, though.
im just going to say three things and an idea: Wow, your game has the best tileset ive ever seen, Wow, your game has the best online graphics ive ever seen, Wow, this game is progressing so fast!

For legendaries i suggest:
Thanks, but I've already got all the legendaries designed. Without pictures, it's not all that helpful, either. Also, in my opinion, Kyledove's graphics are still better (mine could be described as cheap ripoffs of his :P).

Anyway, as you all guessed (in the end), it was an April Fools' joke :D
I didn't really manage to link it with D/P, although that would have been awesome. However, I have something similar (but different, if you know what I mean) planned. Which will be just as awesome (if not better) ;)
If you're one of the very few people who knows what I'm on about, please don't give it away :O

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Aww, I want to give it away :(

Seriously, I don't know how this guy does it. This latest venture trashes all preconceptions of what I thought was possible. By far and away one of the most talented script writers the scene will ever see. Keep it up buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back