• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages (M) [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Nope, he's been told before but it doesn't register in his mind. The insanity has gotten to him a little bit. It says the kingdoms are still fighting, but not everybody knows that his loyalties aren't completely to one side or another.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RealMrFaceMan-Ok, but I see you neglected to read the rules. There's something important in there you have to read.

Now I shall work on my SU!

Name: Roxas Cloud Uzumaki

Job: Machinist

Side: Rosadia

Appearance: See Attachment

Personality: Roxas is a little, how you say, anti-social. He's usually always an indoor person, always tinkering with his gadgets n' stuff. In his mind, he doesn't really know what nature is. He's quiet, keeps things to himself, &...well there's not much to say about him. Roxas may be a little quiet, not having much knowledge about the outside world, mostly in future technology, but that doesn't stop him from learning new things that might help him. He see's the world as something to improve, like the wars.

History: Roxas once lived in a little village in Rosadia, watching people build things in a blacksmith shop. His father was a blacksmith of course. When he was five his father was killed by the hands of Tabuu, in a battle deep in the south with an army. This left only Roxas alone, with his mother unknown. He had no idea what a mother was since he doesn't remember what she looks like or what she does. For the rest of the years, a kind family took Roxas in to care for.

Roxas throughout his years has been curious about new stuff coming in, like weapons & armor. He's been learning how to build & such, like swords & blasters. His new father has been teaching him how to build, & his new mother tells him stories of what happened to Tabuu. Up to 17 years now, Roxas has been inside his room a lot. He has no idea of the danger or monsters out there. He does know, from his new brother, that the King is rounding up new soldiers. This sparks up Roxas, as he is now eager to join. He hopes his skill could come in handy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
I'm sowwy DX I've read the rules now, and as proof I edited my SU. does it matter when i start to post in the IC thread?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RealMrFaceMan-You're accepted then. :D Welcome to the RP! I haven't submitted the IC yet, but I will when I finish my own SU.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I submitted the IC thread to the Roleplay Corner. It will be accepted soon (hopefully 'cause Skymin just accepted RPs right after I posted the IC 2 minutes later... :( )

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Awesome, I look forward to it ^_^ also how creepy can my character act? I don't want to go overboard and risk getting in trouble here or anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Awesome, I look forward to it ^_^ also how creepy can my character act? I don't want to go overboard and risk getting in trouble here or anything.

Just not too creepy like a maniac.

The IC has been accepted! Everyone get in your first post, signing up in the castle of Rosadia or Kuro. Feel free to talk to each other's characters after signing up for the job you want IC.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RealMrFaceMan-You're allowed to control NPC guards & any other NPCs. Though generals & lieutenants are those that I control which you can't without my permission.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
If I still can, I'd like to reserve a spot in the Rosadia Kingdom.
I can have my SU up relatively quickly.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here it is!

Name: Link Glais

Job: Warrior. With a spear and a short sword for back up.

Appearance: Link is not the most ideal looking warrior, but don't get him wrong, he has plenty of skill. He is about 6'2", has a slightly athletic build, and weighs roughly 190lbs. His hair is dark brown and a medium length, and, despite Link's best efforts, tends to cover up his right eye. He sports no facial hair, and has pretty pale skin, which he finds embarrassing.

Link tends to cover himself up, to prevent people from seeing his pale white skin. He wears a short sleeve grey tee shirt underneath a black jacket. He also wears dark grey cargo pants, and some white tennis shoes.

Personality: Link is the physical embodiment of shyness. You would have a really hard time finding someone shyer than Link. As such, he has never had that many friends, but he is really close to the few friends he has. To avoid drawing attention to himself, Link rarely talks, usually only if he has to. He tends to look for the best in people and will give people way too many chances. If being socially awkward wasn't bad enough, Link is also a hopeless romantic.

On the outside, Link rarely shows emotion, or at least when other people could see him. He tends to act unaffected by events around him, but he is just good at acting. On the inside, Link is a mess. He thinks logically, and can get through situations, but can get emotional at times because he has no idea what to do.

History: Link lived a sheltered life, which has made him naïve to the world, and seemingly helpless in normal situations. As a child, Link's family was quite wealthy, but over time they lost their wealth. The rest of Link's family transitioned to the middle class life style rather smoothly, but Link took a little longer. He always spent a little too much money until he started some trouble by spending more money then he had. Now, Link cannot stand to spend his money, but does regardless. Academically he is a great student, but he did little in the way of extracurricular activities, instead spending his time indoors.

Link's weapon skills are self taught. Since early childhood, Link's best friend was a girl name Jennifer. About two years prior to current events Jennifer and Link started practicing weapon skills in preparation to joining the Rosadian military.

Other: Link is ambidextrous, but hides the fact and uses it to surprise his enemies.
Also: Kid Icarus.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
miley810-Your accepted! :D Glad you could join!

Everyone, please get your post in. It be saddening to see this RP die.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Name: Anabell Christine Royals

Job: White Mage

Appearance:

1248938100_1883_full.jpeg
(that's just more for her face and hair, the dress isn't correct.

Anabell stands about 6"2 and has a fair skin tone, about the same as Pit from Kid Icarus. She is fairly boney, and quite thin, although she eats like a normal person. She has platnium blonde hair to her midback and just below her eye-brows. She has light green eyes that are full of hope.She wears a white knee-length dress with a hankerchief style bottom and white tights underneath.. She wears white calf high boots with socks just long enough to be seen above them. She wears a pearl necklace and white hoop earrings.

Personality:

Anabell is really kind and sweet. She's caring of others, but she's kind of shy, so she is bad at speaking up. As I said, she's very shy. It takes a lot for her to say hi first to a stranger. She is very insecure as well, so she doesn't trust others easy, but she isn't rude to them. She just avoids talking about personal things or secrets and such. She's the kind of person that can be yelled at, called names, acused of things she didn't do, and she'll just hide her emotions. She always appears cheerful, although inside she may be crying or screaming.

History:

Anabell grew up around her grandparents, due to her parents dieing in war. She's protective of her grandparents and little sister Ella. Anabell has always helped her grandparents around the house, and tries to make sure her grandparents don't have to get up to do anything. She cooks, cleans, does laundry, everything. She says she wants to keep things ready where Ella can still be a kid, saying she couldn't be a kid anymore

Anabell is constiently on gaurd for any lerking monsters around. She has had to fight three in her life, and she admits it's definitly not easy, expecailly sense then she had to use a sword her grandpa had, and she is definitly not good with weapons. Anabell isn't one for bloodshed, but if it's going to protect her family and friends, she'll do it.

Name: Hailey June Destiny
Job: Warrior
Side: Kuro
Appearance:

images
(Clothes are incorrect, and her skin is supposed to be a little bit darker.)

Hailey has dark purple hair to her mid-back and dark purple eyes. She has medium tanned skin, and stands 6"3. She wears a black knee-length dress with black leggings underneath. She normally has her 'throwing ax' with her all the time, and usually has a dagger attached to the thin dark purple braided belt around her waist.

Personality:

Hailey is very stubborn. Either she's right or your wrong, whatever way you want to look at it. She usually ends up in at least three verbal fights a day, and she doesn't miss a beat unless you catch her off guard, which is hard to do. When Hailey is mad she'll easily storm off if it seems she's loosing the argument, usually saying something like 'at least I don't' then naming something wrong the other person did. And when she storms off she doesn't think of or care about the circumstances, such as encountering monsters, loosing a job, etc.

History:

Hailey grew up around her constantly fighting parents. She usually could just tune them out, but not always. When her parents would get physical when fighting, she'd jump in and usually fight off her dad, since her mom hardly ever hit anyone. Hailey didn't like their fighting, but eventually grew used to it. After some time, she grew to be a part of it, mostly siding with her mom.

Hailey, when she was about fourteen, started to go outside and train. She'd fight monsters off, and was typically pretty good at it, but she definitely has gotten into a few bad fights, being surrounded, or even being severely hurt by just one. She was good at fighting- verbally and physically- but she still lost her battles.

Hope that's good enough SD. Let me know if I need to change anything.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
I've posted my SU, but I'm not sure you saw it... I just edited into my old post.
Just sayin'... I'd really like to get to posting. :D

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
MasterLink742-Interesting personality. Shyness always interests me. :P You're accepted! Sorry that I missed it.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
I like the personality too. Though only in this sense. I modeled the personality partially off my own. (That way I can stay in character on off days :p) I hate having the personality, but love RP'ing it.

I'mma go post now.

Actually posted... Finally :p. Hope it isn't too bad, it's been awhile since I've been in an RP. If there is anything I need to change, just say so.

Last edited:
Back