The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 25th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gible View Post
I prefer not to use Ewan because you get him later in the game and he's so hard to train haha. I turn Cormag into a Wyvern Lord and Tana into a Wyvern Knight so I pair them up too anyways haha. As for Olivia+Chrom, it's easy! Just keep Chrom away from other girls and then in the episode were Olivia jumps in, just have her dance to him like 20 times lol. Rightful King Inigo is quality.
well i've done it once already but its really demanding on higher difficulties since sometimes you wont get to choose who you pair up with. i think i did it by marrying off every single wife candidates of Chrom and having Olivia and Chrom pair up on that chapter. also how can i even dance 20 times on that chapter? Gangrel moves on Turn 5 or something near that and every single enemy on the map is aggroed against you so you cant stall for time either. i think Rightful King would be great with Lethality but since no child bar Morgan can have that skillset its not really viable. ugh if only Lissa and Chrom weren't siblings and could marry >.<
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old April 25th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Gible
Y L I E S S E
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warship View Post
well i've done it once already but its really demanding on higher difficulties since sometimes you wont get to choose who you pair up with. i think i did it by marrying off every single wife candidates of Chrom and having Olivia and Chrom pair up on that chapter. also how can i even dance 20 times on that chapter? Gangrel moves on Turn 5 or something near that and every single enemy on the map is aggroed against you so you cant stall for time either. i think Rightful King would be great with Lethality but since no child bar Morgan can have that skillset its not really viable. ugh if only Lissa and Chrom weren't siblings and could marry >.<
Hahaha not gunna lie, I don't use Lissa. I don't like her character. I play on normal and hard but when I tried Lunatic, I get a**f***ed. I lure out Gangrel and I use the rest of my troops to run away. I try to use fewer units during that chapter so that the aggro enemies take longer to reach. At the beginning, I won't move my characters so I have a few more turns to dance.
Old May 10th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gible View Post
Hahaha not gunna lie, I don't use Lissa. I don't like her character. I play on normal and hard but when I tried Lunatic, I get a**f***ed. I lure out Gangrel and I use the rest of my troops to run away. I try to use fewer units during that chapter so that the aggro enemies take longer to reach. At the beginning, I won't move my characters so I have a few more turns to dance.
Well i pair those two up have chrom beat as many guys as he can and in the end hope for the best kinda easier imo especially if you train chrom
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old May 13th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Japan is going to release Fire Emblem 7 on the Wii U's Virtual Console: http://playeressence.com/japan-fire-...sole-released/

Hopefully it also gets a U.S. release, since it was the first internationally released title.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links