• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
When I tried Fiora for the first time after a while I had just to press the Right-button on my mouse and fiora automatically killed everything.
After that I tried soloing baron with her. I killed it without using any of my abilities and this while my build wasn't even complete yet... In gerneral I found her boring to play.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Fiora is easy to shut down and cc just destroys her completely. She is basically a better Master Yi or Xin Zhao, just dont let her farm and deny her earlygame. I always laugh when people pick Fiora in ranked games, one of the easiest lanes you can play against.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I has replay of that triple kill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NJ9AbUD7X0
It's nothing special, but I rarely do that.
That's really cool. :D
Reminds me of the time I had a pentakill with Lux. I didn't get it recorded (dunno how to do that) but it was cool, especially how I was only expecting to get what, two of their team with my ultimate. But no, I got their entire team. :D

Oh by the way, how would you guys feel about sometime just putting all of us together to play some games?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
I recommend saving influence points for atleast two different rune pages before you actually hit level 30.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
You'll also need proper runes for normal games as soon as you hit level 30, not just for ranked games.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
You'll notice the difference as soon as you hit level 30, where metagame becomes more regular and proper runepages are required to win your lanes. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Most people are casual gamers, they play for fun and nothing but fun. They dont care about statistics and flame, from 10 to 30 is probably the best level range to enjoy the game as it is. You'll find more retards and tryhards on higher levels, this is just one reason why I sold my level 30 account two weeks ago.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
That's great, you wont notice any difference on level 30 as long as you play with this attitude. ヽ(;^o^ヽ)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
I play for fun too mainly.
I usually get flamed over by people who actually fail their own lane and try to blame someone else for it. They will mainly blame the support/jungler for their own mistakes and end up making a fool of theirselves.

I had one game where I didn't die even once as support, and then I got flamed over for feeding as soon as I died. These guys kept on flaming over me, so I decided these people weren't worth winning with and it was the very first time I ever decided to make my char stay in the corner and do nothing.

Even if riot plans to ban me for getting reports about me for that game I just send them the replay I got. Those kind of people just ruin the fun of the game and are actually playing it with such frustration that I'm wondering why they play it.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
... Don't afk even if your team is flaming / trolling you. Just report them after the game ._.;; Negative behaviour is not excusable even if it is a response to negative behaviour - that much, the Summoner's Code is clear about.

I play League to have fun, but since fun is subjective I also play to win. Hideos's evaluation of IP necessary to win lanes is correct. Runes are expensive... =|

I still need about 5 more runepages, as well as the following runes: Lifesteal quints, Spellvamp quints, HP regen quints, Armor quints, MR quints, MR yellows, Armor blues, Armor reds, Attack Speed blues, AP/level blues, and probably ... mana regen blues aren't really a priority, and neither are energy regen yellows, really.

The runes I do have are: flat AD quints, ArPen quints, flat AP quints, MS quints, gp/10 quints, flat health quints, and AS quints. ArPen marks, MPen marks, AD marks, and AS marks. Health/level seals, mana regen seals, and Armor seals. MR/level blues, flat MR blues, flat CDR blues, and flat AP blues.

Years
I use a mix of T1s and T2s atm. They give a decent boost for a low price. Since I'm below 30, and most players are idiots, I'm pretty sure they're not using runes.

There was a team so bad that we won in 20 minutes earlier today.
There were also some idiots who thought they could take out a turret at level 1, and that ended with me getting first blood.

I could use a third rune page :/ I don't play support champs often though.
I play mainly Fizz, Annie, and Kennen.

Also... today, I saw the horrors of a fed Poppy. Don't do it.

Back