• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
twilightblade: i would but i dont have a digital camera....i just couldnt stop sring for rayquaza because he looks so awsome! if u sring just make sure u rlly want that shiny!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
congratz on the absol Razor im still going for turtwig no matter how long it takes. ( i need my first soft reset shiny) anyway good luck to everyone. EDIT: i think im going to end up not going for chimchar anymore sinnoh starters are too time consuming.

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Congratulations on your shinies ppl who's name I have forgotten xP....

Ok well I now got like....3 more shinies..I did the math, I counted to 3 :O Ok anyways They are Turtwig, Charmander and Elekid. I got them all from a trade. Seriously you guys should consider going to Color Me Evil for shiny trades, shes kind and will clone your shinies to so its a good thing.

Still havent got shiny Swinub....I tried to chain for it on January 12th but I didnt get the Swinub swarm.. x|

Ok I dont know why but every time I try to get to Regigigas, it keeps getting harder every time...Its weird..xD and kinda funny. So no, still no Regigigas.

Good luck to everyone else shiny hunting =D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Due to a new found appreciation for my shiny Wartortle and my LeafGreen version in general, I'm going to focus more of my attention on getting a shiny Pinsir from it. There's also the fact that I want to soft reset for a shiny Zapdos, and I'd like to get a shiny Pinsir before I hunt for Zapdos.

Good luck, everyone.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Razer: Congrats on Absol. They're becoming too popular now.. So I need to pick less common targets. :]

Knight: Aww guess my Ray will rot for a few months then. I know his black is awesome but I think Cress's shiny color is beautiful so I'll be going after her for a long time.

Doom: Hope you have better luck. If not, maybe try soft resetting for something else.

Lil-Dill: Congrats and good luck on the future hunts. She's nice but I don't like collecting traded shinies much anymore.. I'm more interested in working on my own collection. Still the same ol' guys though, wah. D8

Brawl: Ahh Pinsir would be cool to get so good luck. If you go after Zappy soon, I'll race Cuno with you lol. And still race Cress for Mesp. Double racing will get one of us a shiny. XD

I did like a dozen SRs today since I'm slow minded and doing notecards.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Due to a new found appreciation for my shiny Wartortle and my LeafGreen version in general, I'm going to focus more of my attention on getting a shiny Pinsir from it. There's also the fact that I want to soft reset for a shiny Zapdos, and I'd like to get a shiny Pinsir before I hunt for Zapdos.

Good luck, everyone.

Oh BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL...

Do you wanna race :D? I already have a Pinsir and a shiny one would be awesome! I'm going to hatch eggs...are you going to catch or hatch?

Ah, I can't wait! Until you say go, I won't start (unless you already have xD)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Matty101, I'll gladly race you. And I'm soft resetting for Pinsir from the Game Corner. You can buy up to three at a time. I suppose I'm at a bit of an advantage when it comes to how fast I can "collect" the Pinsir, but you'll be able to breed for better IVs, natures, and egg moves.

Good luck.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Claps excitedly*
Matty, that's a good boy! *Pats head*
Now, remember to use Serebii's great IV calculator if you plan on getting a competitive Pinsir, 'cause parents combinations are THAT awesome. :D Remember to grab some Egg Moves if ya need any as well, makes it that much better. ^_^

Grats to you, Razer, for your Absol...I mean, considering all the pain I saw LDD go through until she got hers in R/S/E, it's nice to see someone actually getting them often... :P

@Doom: Never give up, it shouldn't take too long! I mean, it's resetting!...Well, guess running all the way through the start of the game is quite unconfortable (reason why I'd prefer resetting for Kanto starters :P), but nonetheless faster than breeding if you count the IV-checking times. =_=;

Let's see, when it comes to me, I am not breeding Eevees as fast as I could because I need to check ALL Eevees that are born for their IVs with some levelling up before I can put them breeding...I hate Nintendo for the Lvl 5 to Lvl 1 change. >.< At least before you could distinguish them quite decently, but at this level, nearly every baby seems good, so I just let one box fill up and then go look at IVs 5 at a time, soft-reset training at the Fearow and Raticate patch near the, ummm...Oh yeah, Stark Mountain and that little Pokémon Center to the left of the map. :P

But considering my Marker Egg, I have bred around 100 Eevee eggs until now. Basically, I have an egg at the bottom right of the box and I put a mark on it every time the box fills up with 30 Eevees. Fairly accurate and even perfect if you remember to count the ones that are breeding. ;D

As usual, good luck on all those hunts and have fun competing!

~*Runasutaru*~

P.S: MetalMario hasn't answered my e-mail yet, so I dunno what we can do about the co-owners... >.<

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I think I'm going to borrow my friend's LG so I can SR at about the same rate as you Brawl. I just finished collecting and hatching 5 eggs in 20 minutes....yes, and that was with no distractions whatsoever.

I think I'm going to get merked unless I get really lucky! xD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Very, very, VERY soon, I will be receiving an Adamant Feraligatr with 31 IVs in Atk, Def, Speed, and HP...I will be using it to breed for a shiny Totodile.

Unfortunately, that'll mean that I can't soft reset for a shiny Mesprit...at least while I'm hatching for it. I'll definitely take breaks to soft reset for the vagabond pixie.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey Brawl...I won't be getting Leaf Green after all :(! But I'll still be hatching those Pinsirs! I'm going to go for a nice set of parents with good IV's and breed them for a shiny :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Aww no, I don't have a serious buddy now to race with now.. ;P

I didn't bug Cress today since I'm scribbling up notecards and an essay. Can't wait for my wild weekend to come so I can do a lot more SRs.. Good luck to everyone else.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Aww sorry to rob your Sring buddy TB :(

If you want, you can race with him and I'll see if I can get my hands o na good set of Pinsirs with good IV's. Lately, I've been getting crappy ones.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Don't worry I get bored fast with sr's so I've never sucessfully done it, I was only at 100 something when I gave up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
gratz on buizel, when i chained my 3 shiny buizel i was acually trying to get an elekid with electrilizer

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Sorry thebiggamer but I was talking to TwilightBlade.

Update: Still haven't gotten any good IV's on Pinsir yet :( Probably won't hatch any today :(

Back