• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod Reviews

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I've removed Captain Fabio and Sydian from the staff because of their poor attitudes. I'm still in discussions with Steve about the rest of you. I'm also looking into Super Moderators and their activity logs.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
At which point did you find out what a 'good' attitude around here is? All I've seen you do is try to control everything that goes on around here. You've done nothing which even slightly shows a 'good' attitude around this place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I've removed Captain Fabio and Sydian from the staff because of their poor attitudes. I'm still in discussions with Steve about the rest of you. I'm also looking into Super Moderators and their activity logs.
This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Captain Fabio and Sydian's attitudes are just fine and dandy. They're also great moderators who do their job quickly and efficiently in every aspect that comes to moderating the forums. Razor Leaf's right. You've done nothing which even slightly shows a 'good' attitude around this place. If being condescending about your rank and a douche to the lowers is what you think constitutes as a good attitude, then there's a problem. If you're every bit as condescending and douchey offline as you are online, then I hope one day you write a check your ass can't check. No doubt that's going to result in a nasty nose bleed and a broken lip. I'd like to do the honors myself.

And excuse me? You're looking into smods and our activity logs? That's ridiculous. I don't think you even know the point of an smod, otherwise you wouldn't be looking at our activity logs. We aren't required to do any moderating unless the reports pile up or a forum doesn't have a moderator. In which case, we usually do our fair share between the four of us. Our jobs are primarily to post in HQ and handle community-wide issues brought to us by members, and all of us do just a fine job doing that.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
If you're every bit as condescending and douchey offline as you are online, then I hope one day you write a check your ass can't check. No doubt that's going to result in a nasty nose bleed and a broken lip. I'd like to do the honors myself.
Careful who you're talking to. I'm your superior around here, and I demand a little respect. Do you talk to your managers or your teachers or your parents like that? I brought a lot to this community and if it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be as successful as it is and many of you wouldn't even be here. I don't take to threats lightly and I think you need to take some time away from here.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
When do we get to review you and your activity logs? All I have seen from you is the CEO type that is lazy and takes vacations all the time. You come around and bark orders, but when it comes down to it what do you really do beside strong arm our fellow staff members and bring about a veil of insecurity which isn't conducive good work environment. If your going to evaluate others maybe you should evaluate yourself first...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was just browsing through here while on my loa and had to post this, so thanks for ****ing up my loa - I'm trying to avoid this stupid place! I honestly think you need to go back to where you came from. Fabio and Sydian were perfectly fine moderators, and you don't know what you're talking about. Go away. Please. We don't need you. We're fine on our own.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Careful who you're talking to. I'm your superior around here, and I demand a little respect. Do you talk to your managers or your teachers or your parents like that? I brought a lot to this community and if it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be as successful as it is and many of you wouldn't even be here. I don't take to threats lightly and I think you need to take some time away from here.
I'm not going to treat you with any bit of respect. You earn respect, you don't deserve it - especially if it's based on the fact that you're two ranks higher than me on a forum hierarchy, as if that mattered. You've made a whole 37 posts here and they just keep getting worse and worse. You were fine in the beginning and I respected you as much as I respect someone, until you started acting like you get to make decisions on your own, but enough is enough man. You completely lost my respect and any prospect of gaining that back comes with a grain of salt.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
When do we get to review you and your activity logs? All I have seen from you is the CEO type that is lazy and takes vacations all the time. You come around and bark orders, but when it comes down to it what do you really do beside strong arm our fellow staff members and bring about a veil of insecurity which isn't conducive good work environment. If your going to evaluate others maybe you should evaluate yourself first...
I am not a moderator. I am an administrator. I don't have to handle the types of reports that come in, or handle forums directly. My job is to administrate, which I am doing.

I was just browsing through here while on my loa and had to post this, so thanks for ****ing up my loa - I'm trying to avoid this stupid place! I honestly think you need to go back to where you came from. Fabio and Sydian were perfectly fine moderators, and you don't know what you're talking about. Go away. Please. We don't need you. We're fine on our own.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of things that I planned on doing and improving around here and I intend to do.

I'm not going to treat you with any bit of respect. You earn respect, you don't deserve it - especially if it's based on the fact that you're two ranks higher than me on a forum hierarchy, as if that mattered. You've made a whole 37 posts here and they just keep getting worse and worse. You were fine in the beginning and I respected you as much as I respect someone, until you started acting like you get to make decisions on your own, but enough is enough man. You completely lost my respect and any prospect of gaining that back comes with a grain of salt.
You really are something, Pachisou. You can't criticize me for something you're guilty of doing yourself. Lest I remember, you don't exactly think too much of the members, do you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
You really are something, Pachisou. You can't criticize me for something you're guilty of doing yourself. Lest I remember, you don't exactly think too much of the members, do you?
You're really setting my teeth on edge. Normally I'd step away from the computer and go for a walk or something, but I'm livid that you would a) spell my username that way and b) bring something like that up. I've stated time and time again that I don't really like many people, but I still treat them with the respect they deserve. I'm not the people person I once was and most people annoy me. But I don't go around flinging my weight as an smod around to people who are lower ranks than me like you do, and I don't think that just because I'm an smod on a Pokémon forum, I deserve some crown and unconditional respect form people who aren't the same rank as me.

****'s sake, I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you. You're not worth anybody's time.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of things that I planned on doing and improving around here and I intend to do.
You've done more harm than good by removing two of our best moderators. I don't know about the VG regulars, but Sydian's forum regulars are going to come at you with pitchforks hoping to run your ass out of here. I hope she tells them what happened. You wouldn't know what hit you if she does.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
One more response from you and I'm going to remove you too!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
One more response from you and I'm going to remove you too!
Are you going to remove everyone else who disagrees with you in the process? Throwing around threats of demotion to the opposers and repressing our opinions of you if they're negative through "fear"? If you decide to do that, you'd end up removing the entire staff. You already have plenty of people who oppose what you're doing with this whole moderator review thing you've decided to do, and now that you've removed Fabio and Syd, you're going to get a lot more opposers. If you remove me, you're probably going to get a lot more too.

Because if you do remove me, I won't hesitate to spread the news that I was removed from staff to the members, despite being incredibly contributive and effective in doing my job (if I do say so myself), because I had a disagreement with the new administrator because he didn't like the attitudes of two of our moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Why don't you just do your job and I do mine? How's that sound?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Except part of my job is mod reviews. Unless you plan on sharing your reviews with the rest of hstaff, then I don't think that's going to fly. Not for me or anybody else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I refuse to do that. This is an administrative matter.
Then I'm afraid that doesn't sound like a plan, Stan. :(

The HQ forum description states: [...]This section should house, but isn't limited to, moderator supervision,[...]

moderator supervision
moderator supervision
moderator supervision
moderator supervision
moderator supervision

So I'm going to bring it back to what we said before: If you want to review the moderators (or even the smods), you need to do it the right way. Review moderators in HQ, review us smods in PAD with the rest of the admins. You can't go around doing things just because you may think that's how they should be. Removing Sydian and Fabio was completely unnecessary and uncalled for just because you found their attitudes to be undesirable. It is not an administrative matter, it's an HQ matter and should be treated as such. Things have been that way for years and we've never had a problem with the way things operate. Simply because you disagree with it isn't enough of a reason for me to think that that's how things should be. This is not a tyranny, this is an oligarchy.

Now I'm done with this. Once an admin sees what you did, they'll probably reverse it and fix the problem anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Just so you guys know, we've been arguing with him over this in PAD for days, and he's being even more of a complete and utter douche up there than he is here in the Lounge.

If he demotes any of you, I will personally re-promote you. I tried to do it for Fabio and Syd but they were too disgusted to come back as long as he's still on staff.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I'm starting to get sick and tired of you people coming at me like I'm the enemy!! I came here to help you guys out, not to get *****ed at by all of you. If you disagree with me being here, that's fine. But the fact of the matter is that I'm here, and that's not going to change. Not now, and not any time soon.

I don't need people overstepping my decisions.

Back