• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME ANGRY

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Do you know anyone who annoys you so much that you get pissed off at literally everything they do? Who is it and why are they so annoying?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I thought it was common knowledge that once you hate/largely dislike someone, everything they do frustrates you. There's a couple of kids IRL and on PC that make me lose faith/hope in the human race.

Sirfetch’d

I always feel this way about my little brother. He is just so persistant and loud and it makes me soooooo mad!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
At home, one of my older sisters had the tendency to boss me and my other sisters around and I found that annoying.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Oh yes I feel that way about my step-brother who never gets in to trouble for anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Most of the people I have on my facebook. Some people on there are just like... unbelievable. I lose my patience with them easily.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I get annoyed at my former best friend due to his over-obsessive, self-righteous and obnoxiously superficial/insecure attitude toward the things he likes as opposed to things he doesn't and other people's favors. Nobody can share an opinion of something without being slapped in the face with his disapproval. :u

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I hate a coworker of mine like that because he's an obnoxious *******.
I also feel that way about a lot of members here because they're dumb as hell and make me wish they never joined so we didn't have to be so misfortunate to have to see them post here.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to feel this way about my father. When I was a teenager, anyway. We never bonded when I was a kid and he was always a bit of a dick so I didn't like him and it got to the point where absolutely everything he did annoyed me.

That's over now, though. I don't really think of him at all - I stay out of his way and he stays out of mine, so I don't really mind him now.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
That kid in my school who always reminds the teacher about the homework I didn't do.

Years
There are a couple of people who make me this infuriated at work and you just have to smile and ignore it, but I want to throw the heaviest object at their head, most of the time.​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
There's a few people at school here or there that really make me angry -- mainly my ex-best friend, but perhaps that's solely based on the fact that because of our disagreement we've both devleoped a grudge for one another.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My mother. I don't like her attitude and beliefs. I don't like how she jumps to conclusions and assumes the worst of people or the worst possible situation - that everyone is out to get you or cheat you, that you'll die in a car wreck or get banged if you go outside, that you'll have your money stolen if you shop online, that the cashier will rip you off and you must argue over it, that the house will burn down if you turn on the stove. Something went wrong here. Maybe it's just me. When I used to walk barefoot in the house, I would step around her footprints.

Back