• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I am hurt that you'd pass up letting Skrillex know. :/ Hope you did well, bby.

Also lol I moved into my apartment. Had to come back home today though, still have stuff to move.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
And Algo wtf about Skrillex?

r600x600.jpg

algo fonix is skrillex

Years
I'll text you when I get them, assuming I actually have your number lol. But whatever - medical biochemistry at Manchester, hopefully!

I will PM you my number and MANCHESTER!? My old home! :D

If you are up there when I am back home, I shall show you some good places to drink... I mean study...​

Nihilego

Years
What's TextPlus? Is it an iMessage-ish thing?

I will PM you my number and MANCHESTER!? My old home! :D

If you are up there when I am back home, I shall show you some good places to drink... I mean study...​

Heh, alright then.

Wait, studying? You go to Uni to STUDY?! I thought I was paying for a giant party!

droomph

weeb
Years
Most likely. This guy from church had an iPod (iPhone actually but it's a long story) and he has about four text messaging via wifi apps.

And on other news, I had a dream where I could travel in time by simply punching in the date (on a keypad on a bus) I wanted to travel to. I feel tingly, go unconscious, and then wake up on the day I wanted to go to.

It was weird. Also at the end of the dream I was dodging cars on a highway for about ten minutes.

Nihilego

Years
School = Uni now? From what I can gather, most people are saying (in England anyway) that their first year in Uni is more or less an oversized pissup. Then towards the end when the exams are you have to work. @__@

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I heard that in the UK.. the 1st and last year are easy.. but the 2nd and 3rd are crazy freaking hard .__.

Here in Spain, the difficulty decreases with the years: first is horrible, second is hard, third is meh, fourth is a joke and fifth is an afterthought XD

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
School = Uni now? From what I can gather, most people are saying (in England anyway) that their first year in Uni is more or less an oversized pissup. Then towards the end when the exams are you have to work. @__@
Bingo, except at our uni we also had to work over Christmas too :P.

Years
Blah. All you people who went straight to university. I had to go through junior college and there isn't anything fun about that like there is when you're off in a faraway place away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back