• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ermmm.....
I'm kinda stuck with the game at the moment.
I have 7 symbols and am looking for the 8th. As far as I know, the last 'gym' is in Rintah Town and the leader is Stealth. Yet I can't get into the building and he's still in prison.

How do I progress?

Which part are you now?
The 8th symbol holder is Princess Alice of the Leon Empire.

Great game so far. Kinda sad I didn't get a uniform on the Bad Side. Also, on the Bad Side, when you get to the League, is it purposely set so you can only say Yes to continue?

Yeah, I made it so you can say Yes.

Hi there guys,
I finished "selecting Guardian pokemon" event in good (I think, since I chose not to join Team Earth) side and I was supposed to go to league, but what am I supposed to do there?
I cannot do a thing o.O I surfed there and nothing's happening.
I'm using 5.8 pre-beta by the way.

Nevermind, I forgot to go to Guardia Town's Elemental Building...
DJG you should add this to Voice thingy =D It says to go to league even before I got 7th Symbol :D

I must have probably changed some few things in that gym that made the pyramid unable to tell that. =/
I'll check on it.

Damn it's been out for a while and I FINALLY get a chance put it on my PSP! Ah, the memories...

BTW: In the beginning, your mother uses the wrong "your".
Also, the character is only 10? S/he looks older than that don't you think?

I fix it, hopefully, I won't forget about it. =/
Also, yeah, I know s/he doesn't look like a ten year old... >,>

There's a bush in SILKWIND TOWN that's an event which gives lv100 Pokemon.
I'm supposing it's for debugging purposes but you should remove that when releasing the betas and then put the script back. :/

Edit: It gives Lucario, Nevidrel, the three Kanto starters and Zoroark. I'm not using them though.

I just removed it. Thanks.
It'll be gone in the next release~

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ermmm.....
I'm kinda stuck with the game at the moment.
I have 7 symbols and am looking for the 8th. As far as I know, the last 'gym' is in Rintah Town and the leader is Stealth. Yet I can't get into the building and he's still in prison.

How do I progress?
I would say "Go to league and do the EPIC event" but since there's 8th symbol, I don't know what should be done first =D
I did the EPIC event =D

Which part are you now?
WHAT?! xD Alice is the 8th elemental master? xD
I thought there's no 8th master and it will be in the next beta xD

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
300105_291059664255208_139326176095225_1081169_166655010_n.jpg

Just a little screenshot to show to you guys.
I spent my whole afternoon scripting her event x,x

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I don't know why, but when I'm at the Crystal Mountain, Leena and the others start to talk, and when Leena asks me if I've seen any of the earth thugs, the talking script stops. Nothing works, if I try to talk to someone in the group the game freezes. Please I don't know what to do, by the way the hack rules!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Holy crap that bush script works! I am not worthy to use the awesomeness yet so I put them in a box named "OMFG!!!"

I'm disappointed in myself for getting stuck in the beginning...The EM Vincent is in Krystal Path and I can't find him. Maybe there's a different way to Krystal Path where the rangers aren't blocking. Why can't I remember? >.<

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
300105_291059664255208_139326176095225_1081169_166655010_n.jpg

Just a little screenshot to show to you guys.
I spent my whole afternoon scripting her event x,x
Wow, April is back!
Can I presume that it's catching Brea script? :D

I'm disappointed in myself for getting stuck in the beginning...The EM Vincent is in Krystal Path and I can't find him. Maybe there's a different way to Krystal Path where the rangers aren't blocking. Why can't I remember? >.<
You must have forgotten something... Did you do everything according to the guide?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Well I spoke to DestinedJagold (The in-game stone, not the real one) and he said to go to Oceanshine to see Vincent. But the guy said Vincent isn't in now and probably in Krystal Path with his sister. Krystal Path is still blocked and DestinedJagold still says to go to Oceanshine. But I'll keep looking for something I may have missed.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
Hey, why hasn't my Touchclipse *I think that's how you spell its name* learned physic yet? Its, at lvl 45. And, if it can't learn it then where do I get the TM for it at? Also, I keep hearing that Leon Empire isn't available yet? *Because, I had to get all my badges back, earlier I checked out the route that leads towards the Empire. And, the sign says "Not in current beta" I downloaded the latest one*.

And, why is there so many things that hasn't been finished yet? I checked out the trick house, and it isn't available yet. And, the ruby destiny corp building either? And, how come we only get so little money in the game? I mean, I should at least have up to 50 to 60k Pokedollars by now? But, whatever. And, another thing how come every time I enter the mineral cave I head up towards the top of the cave, go down the ladder, and then get locked out by a rock in its place. Is, this some time of bug?

Sorry about that, my computer and web browser was acting up the other night. It can't be helped, because last night when I checked it my post was just fine. Now, I wake up and it was like this >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Hey, why hasn't my Touchclipse *I think that's how you spell its name* learned physic yet? Its, at lvl 45. And, if it can't learn it then where do I get the TM for it at? Also, I keep hearing that Leon Empire isn't available yet? *Because, I had to get all my badges back, earlier I checked out the route that leads towards the Empire. And, the sign says "Not in current beta" I downloaded the latest one*.

And, why is there so many things that has been finished yet? I checked out the trick house, and it isn't available yet?

And, why is there so many things that hasn't been finished yet? I checked out the trick house, and it isn't available yet. And, the ruby destiny corp building either? And, how come we only get so little money in the game? I mean, I should at least have up to 50 to 60k Pokedollars by now? But, whatever. And, another thing how come every time I enter the mineral cave I head up towards the top of the cave, go down the ladder, and then get locked out by a rock in its place. Is, this some time of bug?

Honestly, it's because of posts like this one, why most devs CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD!!! It's not there, and it didn't learn, and it isn't included....BECAUSE IT"S NOT DONE YET!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
I am at the heavah league after the shadow valley event and talking to the shaman in rintah town but nothing is happening what do i do now??

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---
Wanna see some updates, pipz? :D

07.png
09.png

My second brother loves the Venipede line, so I decided to add it in the game xD
It doesn't have any of those powerful poison moves in B/W though... =/

Also, I just finished scripting Devihel's event. Took me a day of planning, mapping(xD) and scripting it. =/

---oOo---​

I don't know why, but when I'm at the Crystal Mountain, Leena and the others start to talk, and when Leena asks me if I've seen any of the earth thugs, the talking script stops. Nothing works, if I try to talk to someone in the group the game freezes. Please I don't know what to do, by the way the hack rules!

The game must have glitched up... =/
Send me your save file so I can fix it and investigate as well.

Holy crap that bush script works! I am not worthy to use the awesomeness yet so I put them in a box named "OMFG!!!"

Er... talk to the guy in green inside the EM building in Oceanshine City b4 going to Krystal Path...

Well I spoke to DestinedJagold (The in-game stone, not the real one) and he said to go to Oceanshine to see Vincent. But the guy said Vincent isn't in now and probably in Krystal Path with his sister. Krystal Path is still blocked and DestinedJagold still says to go to Oceanshine. But I'll keep looking for something I may have missed.

Talk to the guy in green inside the EM building in Oceanshine City b4 going to Krystal Path...

I'm stuck. I disbanded Team (I forgot their names) and now I don't know what to do.

Try and talk to those pink rocks you see around the game.

It's called a beta (or pre-beta) for a reason...
Anyway, some signs aren't edited yet and the Trick House will be available in later betas.
I'll be adding the move Psychic to Touclipse then.

When do you get the option to take/start the 'bad' story mode? I'm curious, and really wanna know how far I am from it.

After you took all the 5 symbols again or after you stopped the Dark Organization in Rintah Town.

I am at the heavah league after the shadow valley event and talking to the shaman in rintah town but nothing is happening what do i do now??

erm...
try going to Guardia Town and head to the Leon Empire...

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
Sorry, about that Destined my computer or browser must have doubled posted then. Because, last night I check my post and it was just fine. I understand that this game has been in beta for almost 4 years, and I can still wait a lot longer :p. Keep up the good work. One other thing, I understand that there is a "Bad" mode in this game. Is it listed under new game?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I love your Ruby Destiny series!I've beaten the champion and I tried to go to GENTO Reigon from RAINBOW CITY's habour,but I was warpped to OCEANSHINE CITY,I think it must be the end of the beta...Anyway,I really love it!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
---UPDATE---
Wanna see some updates, pipz? :D

09.png
Devihell, yesss!
Though his OW is too cute for him xD (I meant to say it earlier but kinda forgot xD)

Sorry, about that Destined my computer or browser must have doubled posted then. Because, last night I check my post and it was just fine. I understand that this game has been in beta for almost 4 years, and I can still wait a lot longer :p. Keep up the good work. One other thing, I understand that there is a "Bad" mode in this game. Is it listed under new game?
You will get a choice to join an evil team and that will be "evil" mode of RDLOG =)

how do you unlock the game?
If it's not unlocked, it should be left that way ;)

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years

Devihell, yesss!
Though his OW is too cute for him xD (I meant to say it earlier but kinda forgot xD)

You will get a choice to join an evil team and that will be "evil" mode of RDLOG =)

If it's not unlocked, it should be left that way ;)

So, all I have to do is start a new game and I will be able to join the evil team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back