• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
your lucky four shinys!!! i still have my two lonely shinys and the odd thing is one is of the lonely nature the other is timid????!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
two shinies is nothing to look down upon... i have two shinies and i'm the only remaining founder of this club...

Years
Seth30 said:
your lucky four shinys!!! i still have my two lonely shinys and the odd thing is one is of the lonely nature the other is timid????!!!!!!
That's because they like to flee!

(No progress on the shiny fronts. By now, I must be up around Porygon range for the shiny Dratini resets. >_<)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Rikku said:
They're not from a game they're from a Japanese site. Here's a Linky!

http://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm

thx for the link xD

Takashi said:
woohoo for me! Not one but two new shinies! The first shiny I got about a week ago but I didn't post it because the power went out. Then I forgot about it until I found my 2nd shiny and was putting it in my box. My two new shinies are dun da da dun da!
Shuppet and Baltoy!

thats funny because i was day-dreaming that happened to me xD, with different pokemon, hoppip and bagon. what i dreamed was that after i caught my shiny hoppip that one of the bagon eggs hatched and that wouldve been shiny xD stupid i know

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
I didn't even think about getting shiny pokemon its if the game knew I wasn't thinking about shinies then just threw them at me O.o..... when I got baltoy (first one) I was getting my claw fossil from M.T (Mirage (sp?) tower) I was walking around waiting for the tower to show up when baltoy appeared ^^. Ryan is right he's been here more then me and only has two shinies but you should never give up!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
its just that i was gonna request some1 to give me a link for those images by opening a new thread well no need now xD

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Takashi said:
I didn't even think about getting shiny pokemon its if the game knew I wasn't thinking about shinies then just threw them at me O.o..... when I got baltoy (first one) I was getting my claw fossil from M.T (Mirage (sp?) tower) I was walking around waiting for the tower to show up when baltoy appeared ^^. Ryan is right he's been here more then me and only has two shinies but you should never give up!

you have to talk to the mountain dude near it go to the poke center then go back out and go to it it should be there most people cant find just a helpful tip

edit:my cousin is so gulible i'm going to trade him a normal kygore for a level nine shiny.............................psyduck

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
shiny count went to 5! getting a 6th one next week form a friend >.> thank god i have generous friends xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i wish i had pokemon friends to trade with *snivel*, i gotta get lg to complete most of my fr dex, if i do actually get lg i will use it as a shiny dex and keep only my shinies in there. anyway seth well any1 would trade a crappy psyduck for kyorge, i would trade my bellosom hehe i dont like it, doesnt even look shiny xD
edit: i also hate grass pokemon, DONT ASK WHY

Years
I did it!!

*holds up shiny Dratini by the neck*

I also think I did it with fewer than 1000 Drats. I was going to count the number of Dratinis by counting the number of times three of the same nature popped up, but I didn't get the chance to before I found the shiny!

That makes six. Good thing I updated my Team Banner with room for eight; the old (blue) one couldn't hold more than five. ;)

I'll update my Card along with everyone else's. Dat's right: I wait in line just like you! (I've also got some photos on the way. :))

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
MM: Congrats on the Dratini! My freind saw one once but it fled.

MB: I got my Shiny Celebi the same way. My freind used a code. Traded to me. Then just went out and caught another one. Why are my freinds cheaters!? I want a real Shiny Celebi! :(

Years
Rikku said:
MM: Congrats on the Dratini! My freind saw one once but it fled.
That's why I steer clear of the Safari Zone at all costs. Now that I've got Chansey and Tauros, I'm never going back there again. (Game corner's sooh much better; I like participating in organized crime! ;))

Update: Got 'er in the Shiny Album! :): http://photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/Shinies/

(Why is it that every shiny I own ('cept Porygon2, who's always genderless anyway, oh and the second Hoppip) is female? They're like Mario's Angels or something... XD!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
the safari zone... i threw my gameboy after having a shiny ryhorn flee... i hate that place o-so-much. it's just unfair... you can't run from a shiny, but it can run from you. how rediculous...

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
I did it!!

*holds up shiny Dratini by the neck*

I also think I did it with fewer than 1000 Drats. I was going to count the number of Dratinis by counting the number of times three of the same nature popped up, but I didn't get the chance to before I found the shiny!

That makes six. Good thing I updated my Team Banner with room for eight; the old (blue) one couldn't hold more than five. ;)

I'll update my Card along with everyone else's. Dat's right: I wait in line just like you! (I've also got some photos on the way. :))

i want shiny celebi sooo BADLY! >.>
well, now my friend might get a shiny ty-ty from a friend in her violin place... more shinies! the more the better, also, this gu yhas a shiny poliwag, but wont trade me it >.>

edit: my shinywobbufet came from the safari zone lolz >.> so it is really rare

Back