• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [OOC + SU]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Still waiting on RHCP to put it in the main thread...maybe I should go message her.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Aghhh I'm creeped out. DDD: Everyone else can post first <333

I'm scared ;~; Too much awesomeness...

You may start to have blurry vision and dizziness as well as strange dreams and hallucinations from overexposure to pure awesomeness!!!

Still waiting on RHCP to put it in the main thread...maybe I should go message her.

Maybe she denied it. If she did, however, I'm starting a rebellion. LOL, j/k.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sorry, it took so long.

King of Tollen

Name: Annabell Grace (Anna for short)

Appearence: Anna mostly looks like a normal Buizel would. However, instead of her fur being orange, its light brown, a tan color. The tube around her neck is a very light blue instead of a yellow. Anna was born with blue eyes, but after being in darkness, only seeing sunlight through glimpses or it shining through cracks in a window, has made her eyes a dull gray color. Anna doesn't want to be pityed, so she tells everybody its a birth defect.

Personality: At first Anna was annoyingly naive, but now she knows more about the world then she ever really wanted to. She is often very quiet and won't speak unless spoken to. Or angered, which isn't an easy task to do. Anna doesn't show emotion well and doesn't like being touched.

Bio: Anna was born in Tollen, although she hasn't seen much of it. She has lived a sheltered life. Anna was never allowed outside, never allowed to have friends. This made her naive of everything from the outside world, well it use to. Her parents didn't want her to get hurt physically and/or emotionally, so they hid her away. It wasn't like this at first, this all started because of Anna's older sister, Ryce. Ryce is 11 years older then Anna. When Anna was a year old, Ryce had fallen in love with another Buizel. For reasons unknown to Anna, Ryce was forbidden to see this Buizel. Not being able to take it any longer, Ryce and the forbidden Buizel ran away together when Anna was 2. So Anna doesn't remember much about her sister, only that Ryce use to sing her as she fell asleep. And how Ryce would come running everytime Anna fell down. Even if their hadn't told Ryce to leave Anna alone, that falling was good for her. Anna's father would often get angry when Ryce and his wife, Esema, would coddle Anna too much. That is until Ryce ran away and he became heartbroken. Though, he'd never let anybody see that he was. Anna's father is the type of Pokemon that think showing too much emotion is a sign of weakness.

After Ryce ran away, Anna's parents disowned her (Ryce) and then started to hide Anna away. Anna was never permitted to go outside or even be in the sunlight. Her parents thought this would be the best for her, especially starting this at a young age, Anna was 2. Anna mostly spent her time walking around the house or listening as Esema read her stories or would sing to her. Even at a young age Anna wondered what the outside world was like. Every so often she'd hear excited chattering or any type of chattering. And she'd wonder what the Pokemon talking looked like, how they spent their day and even wondered if they had a family.

When Anna was 5 she made the grave mistake of opening a window, the windows were always shut and the shutters closed. She was able to look out and watch a couple Pokemon walk past. But then she was yanked away from the door by her dad. Her dad had angerily closed the door and smacked her across the face. Anna had ran crying to her room.

Anna got fedup with being locked away when she was 10. All her life she wondered what the outside world looked like and she wanted to see it, more then anything else in the world. So when she was 10, Anna followed Ryce's lead and ran away from home. For awhile Anna enjoyed being out in the world, but then she falls into hard times. Anna runs out of food and has no way to get any more. Throughout her time in the outside world, she had traveled around and ended up in a small town in the Agros region. Anna begins to do small jobs for others so she can get food and it works ok. Somedays she would have to not eat or eat a little too save food, just in case she didn't have enough to get more.

Anna ran into a group of bandits while doing a couple odd and end jobs given to her by townspokemon. She was only ten and scared to death. Anna tried to ignore them and leave to head back to town, but they didn't like that. The bandits didn't let her leave and had taken her to their leader. Their leader took a liking to her and forced her to join them, Anna had no other choice. At first Anna had thought maybe it would be better then living on her own or being at home. But, it was far worse. Anna is used to take money and food from unsuspecting Pokemon. She acts like a poor little girl and gets money and food from Pokemon that walk by. Anna hates decieving Pokemon like that, but she has to. If Anna fails to bring anything back, the leader beats her. Though, the leader hits her whenever he feels like it. Actually, all the bandits (including the leader, there's five) takes turns hitting her. At first Anna would fight back, but that just made the beatings worse. So she doesn't do anything to stop them.

Pokemon Species: Buizel

Moveset:
Sonicboom
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Water Gun

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I assume since you aren't actively participating in the Tournament, that you and Lu have agreed on some storyline between your characters, right? If that's the case, I can accept you, as long as you don't trail too far off from the general plot. accepted

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
So far, so good, everyone. I'm pleased everyone is posting, and doing it quite well as well. I'm waiting on a couple more people to post their intros, but if they don't do it soon, I'll move the story along.

Just letting you all know, they opening ceremony will be held outside the giant pillar. No one will actually get to go into it until the Tournament starts. All participating Pokemon will gather in front of it, instead, and be explained the entire things. Just wanted to let you all know about that right now.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, no quite. Rusty is grounded, so he won't be posting soon. We can exclude him for now. King said he'll post sometime today. Roserade hasn't been online yet, but I'm sure he'll post soon. Either way, if they don't post by today, I'll move along with my next post, and they can catch up.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great! Now all we need is for King and XutaWoo to post and we can move along. But if they do not post by later on today, I'll post the next post anyways, and they can catch up.

King!

better
Years
SORRYSORRYSORRY FOR MAKING EVERYONE WAIT! I was really tired today, musical dance rehearsal really early, etc. Dx Working on it now. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm bored, so I'm going to make tiny Bios of everyone's characters.

Regigigas
Spoiler:

Hydra
Spoiler:

Azar Polterus
Spoiler:

Alvah Cavan
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaiser
Spoiler:

Tactician
Spoiler:

Stingfist
Spoiler:

Bellator
Spoiler:

Vesica Argentum
Spoiler:

Spirit
Spoiler:

Fallax
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylan Demetrius
Spoiler:

Tennille Nakumi
Spoiler:

Damian King
Spoiler:

Mini Death
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duchess Caitlyn Charpore
Spoiler:

The Speedster
Spoiler:

Shiro Jinkiro
Spoiler:

Nova
Spoiler:

Note I probably forgot one or two people because Mr. Supervegeta never updates the list of joinees. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Not bad, xil. You forgot a few of my characters from the SUs, but pretty cool, over all. :D

I can see you guys getting a bit restless. I'll probably post the next post soon.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Not bad, xil. You forgot a few of my characters from the SUs, but pretty cool, over all. :D

I can see you guys getting a bit restless. I'll probably post the next post soon.

Thank you. I was bored and tired, so yeah.

Actually, I'm tired. But overall, I can' wait. LOL

Back