• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
トウキョ-Tokyo
ヨコハマ-Yokohama
ナゴヤ-Nagoya
オーサカ-Osaka
フクオカ-Fukuoka
サッポロ-Sapporo

actually ~RNC~,u can do that urself....i gave u that table already when i asked you about ur cities last time...the table can fully help you in reading the cities of JAPAN :)

match ur GCEA's OT and my table,and u will know which cities they belong to ;)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
トウキョ-Tokyo
ヨコハマ-Yokohama
ナゴヤ-Nagoya
オーサカ-Osaka
フクオカ-Fukuoka
サッポロ-Sapporo

actually ~RNC~,u can do that urself....i gave u that table already when i asked you about ur cities last time...the table can fully help you in reading the cities of JAPAN :)

match ur GCEA's OT and my table,and u will know which cities they belong to ;)
PM sent to ya.

would you trade ur PCNy Aggron for a shiny jap mew?
Sorry, don 't need a shinymew.

And wath do you want for Arceus O_O.
Now With Movie 12 Arceus!!

Only trading it for other arceus.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2009
~RCN~ I'm desperate for an Acreus are you interested in shiny events? I keep them only for a personal collection but I'm willing to trade for an Acreus. If your not interested it cool. No hard feelings =]

Back