• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, let's not pull mutiny on Feign too quickly...okay, whatever. Feign, it's mutiny. You may want to come back soon. No? Mutiny it is.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Haha, I'll shoot him an PM. But I think that he said if he's gone just make up our own challenges, which we could do for each other...we also need to know who's willing to continue It. I am.

EDIT: No response.so. Umm... make challenges

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Who? anyways I mean if it's okay with feign we could look for a new one. I'll ask RHCP about it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hmm...i'd offer to take over, but I have no idea where Feign was going with all of this...that's a bad part about semi-complicated plots.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Or, we could stall. If we have, say, groups of two people meet up with one another, that should hold us off for a bit until Feign returns. (LOL I call having my character meet up with Xavier!)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
that sounds fun. but it seems like it's just.
1. ME
2. Eveemaster
3. Baseballa #####
4. Cirrus
and
5. Nakuzami
which makes a perfect six characters so we could double up and stall for time, maybe try to recruit new people. BUT no matter what we do we need do it before even more interest is lost.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
that sounds fun. but it seems like it's just.
1. ME
2. Eveemaster
3. Baseballa #####
4. Cirrus
and
5. Nakuzami
which makes a perfect six characters so we could double up and stall for time, maybe try to recruit new people. BUT no matter what we do we need do it before even more interest is lost.

I agree with everything you just said. We need to start NAOW!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
So I guess we vote?
Who votes for...
DOUBLING UP AND STALLING: pokemongarnet, Eeveemaster9, Baseballa34657...
OTHER:

?????????

Back