• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I believe Supervegeta would make a great couple with any other Saiyajin, but perhaps the best couple would be Supervegeta and Ghostnappa.

Nam

Years
I don't like people to know about my problems, as I can take care of them myself.

Then why are you still telling us about your problems? Moving on...

So anyways, anyone ever been interested in a MLP:FIM roleplay that had an actual story? My newly re-implanted brony genes are itching to play. And I did create a nice pony to use in such a RP, a while back.

Sorry for being a noob, but what's MLP:FIM? xD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Then why are you still telling us about your problems? Moving on...

So anyways, anyone ever been interested in a MLP:FIM roleplay that had an actual story? My newly re-implanted brony genes are itching to play. And I did create a nice pony to use in such a RP, a while back.

Sorry for being a noob, but what's MLP:FIM? xD
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Guys, stop. Just stop. Everyone stop. There is no need for this kind of conversation here. If you wanna talk about mental problems, do it in your own place, not on these boards. Any more on it will be deleted. No question.

LET'S CLEAN THE PALETTE WITH A NEW TOPIC, ALRIGHT?

Who is your favourite character to roleplay with and why?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, outta my only 2 I'd have to say Alice Felton, mainly because she has a sort of smart, mature, condescending personality that melds with her young person yearning for companionship that clings to her brother yet doesn't really know how much she truly depends on him makes for some pretty fun situations. Though, as I said, I don't have many characters.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
I have a bizzarre trend as of late of basing my characters off pokemon I own ingame. Naturally, this gets weird when you have multiple RP's open with characters all owned by the same trainer.

Also there hasn't been an update in the 'Check to see if your RP has been accepted' thread for a little while.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SKYMIN: Nami Takara Kitamura and Sapphire Destiny AND Hikari Kaede :3

I like all three of them because they have intrestiny back stories and all are beginning a love story which i'm a huge fan off xD all...with... The same... RPer? O.o ...i think i won't tell with who...before people are...... going to think stuff... >.>

Anyway, ofcourse i like all my other characters too :) but those three are the most fun for me to RP X3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Guys, stop. Just stop. Everyone stop. There is no need for this kind of conversation here. If you wanna talk about mental problems, do it in your own place, not on these boards. Any more on it will be deleted. No question.

LET'S CLEAN THE PALETTE WITH A NEW TOPIC, ALRIGHT?

My favorite character to roleplay with is everyone because everyone is not me.

All kidding aside (go ahead and chew me out now for joking), the question is pretty difficult to answer. I like all of my characters, for various reasons. They all have something about them that separates them from everyone else (woah... Deja Vu). If I had to pick my own, it would be Kiba, probably because he's my only 'trainer' character. though, in actuality, my favorite character isn't even in the roleplay yet; in fact, it's one of Kiba's pokemon. Ki, the Lucario. All of my character's pokemon on Earth & Sky have their own personality. If I had to pick someone else's character... It's too hard to pick one. I could pick my favorite Players to RP with though. Quto, Grieger, Marin, Bassiroth, and more that I'm just too lazy to list. You know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
The characters...I've never had favorites. I tend to 'fall in love' with characters in my Novelettes but not in Roleplays. Go figure.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years

Out of my characters my favorite characters have to be Ariadne Davis, Chisa Kimura, and Amanda Smith.

I've really enjoyed playing Ariadne in my rp even if it just started. She's so unsure of herself as a leader but tries her best and she loves to taunt in a fight.

With Chisa she's also a new character, she left home so her mother would have enough food and she's completely innocent, she has no idea how much evil is in the world. It's fun to start to play a character who in the course of the rp is going to find out the hard way that not everyone is nice.

With Amanda, she's a psychic who's made her first friend and I'm having fun playing with her ability to psychically move small things like Pokeballs and be able to telepathically talk to her Pokemon.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

I would have to say Tylor Grubas. Ever since I joined PC I've only played goody two shoes characters that tend to be reserved and nice. With Tylor I get to actually go into territory I haven't explored yet and I have so much fun with him! I never really play characters that just enjoy chaos and bending the rules and I'm finding out that I may start playing those characters more if this trend with Tylor just continues to be fun.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers. Came up with him a few months back & have him in a few RPs. He's pretty serious most of the time, but he tries to find his sense of humor...no luck so far. The only trait he has from me is wanting attention.

Nam

Years

I'd have to say Nam, since I haven't really RPed much here. He's the one I always play in any RP I join, it might be unoriginal to always play the same person -but it isn't really the same person when you think about it. I don't really remember anymore, but Nam was based off one of my own characteristics. I can't say with certainty what it was, but I think it had something to do with wanting to let go and detach myself from the world.

The last Nam I played was a trainer with Headphones. He wore headphones, not exactly because he was listening to music, but to send a message to the world. "I don't care what you have to say" But even though I was loving the RP, it died pretty fast because of the GM's absence. ;-;

Anyway, playing Nam is like playing the same emotions but differently and on a different scale. For example: Another Nam I've played, had to do with a school teaching them to control their super powers. My character's power was noise. He could expand and block sound as he pleased. It was inspired by that feeling you get sometimes when you just feel like bursting and screaming and then everything disintegrates around you like in DBZ. But to be honest, the RP was getting boring and dull, so I left. xP

Here's Nam's profile if interested. (the trainer): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257769&highlight=Nam&page=3

And it seems I named the super power guy "Ulric" xP Go figure. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256668&highlight=Nam&page=7

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
@Which roleplayer have you looked up to during the years and have been inspired by? (you would consider as "legends" on PC in the RP section)

When I arrived here about a little over a year ago, this place was crumbling. It was falling apart. Then a RPer named Supervegeta arrived, and seemed to shine a light into the darkness. Supervegeta is hands down the greatest RPer ever to make an appearance in the Roleplay Corner. With a simple keyboard and computer screen, Supervegeta can make characters become celestial, make words turn into magic, and make plots become divine. He is by far the greatest "legend" the RP Corner has ever seen, no that RPing in general has ever seen, and I look up to him.

@WestsideConnection I agree with this statement. Supervegeta's writing is indeed Arceus-like.

@Equinox This statement is also true.

Which roleplay have you really liked in the past and wished it was still active(or that you really admired or still do)?

To this question, I believe anything done by Supervegeta probably merits a consideration. Obviously, anything he had done with the Pokemon Odyssey series is particularly amazing.

Which two RPers would make a good couple? ;3

I believe Supervegeta would make a great couple with any other RPer, but perhaps the best couple would be Supervegeta and Supervegeta.

@Those who are whining Stop whining.

@Those who strive to be better

I realize some of you are looking to become better at RPing or even writing in general, which is why I decided to create a guide that will help you all become "legends" of the RP Corner in due time. The guide is titled, "How to be Like Supervegeta and become a Legend." The guide will detail the simple process of how to develop into a beyond superb RPer and truly become something special, hence a "legend". Know that there is no feasible way for any RPer to be on the same level as Supervegeta, but this guide will help you become as close as possible.

...Do you understand yet or have I not proven my point? Move on, stop acting foolish.

@PkMnTrainer Yellow

Another useful guide. Thanks for the tips! The RPC is glad to have you.

I know, that SuperVegeta guy. Great guy. Like, if you put him in a colosseum with a bunch of other good RP'ers, gave them medival weapons, and put a lion in there too, the lion would eat them all but my point is that SuperVegeta is really good at RP'ing.

Anyways, DROP A OLD SCHOOL BEAT! I'm thinking of making a classic Kanto Journey RP, who would like that?

Nam

Years

I know, that SuperVegeta guy. Great guy. Like, if you put him in a colosseum with a bunch of other good RP'ers, gave them medival weapons, and put a lion in there too, the lion would eat them all but my point is that SuperVegeta is really good at RP'ing.

Anyways, DROP A OLD SCHOOL BEAT! I'm thinking of making a classic Kanto Journey RP, who would like that?

I want to join a Journey RP :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The mechanics will be more writing-based than mathematical, and I'm likely going to disregard the traditional skill system, or may even ditch the skill system altogether.

The RP would be in multiple regions, in one of two ways: either you are able to go wherever, whenever or the group of RP'ers would be at one region at a time, switching regions when the plot requires it to be so.

Well, I'm trying to make it not necessary to know about the series to play, yet in order to understand my intro, previous experience would be necessary to understand the terms I used.

And for some questions, if you want to help, answer my questionnaire about certain choices:

1. What would you prefer as far as accessible regions in the RP?

a.) Full region of Tamriel explorable.
b.) Jumping from region to region, different ones being explorable depending on plot
c.) Just Cyrodiil
d.) A combo of Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind (Minus Vvardenfell)

2. How should the RP'ers be involved with the Hourglass?

a.) Explorers/Warriors/Thieves/Bandits/Mages etc.. looking for the Hourglass for personal reasons, RP'ers discuss reason in SU
b.) RP'ers are part of Imperial/Stormcloak/Aldmeri military and are looking for hourglass for their factions
c.) Special "Prophets" sent from Akatosh to protect Hourglass
d.) Daedric "Prophets" sent from Oblivion to destroy the Hourglass

I'd hate to add to the "Waah, I have problems" topic, but if you do are not too busy, could you please answer the multiple-choice questionnaire that I quoted to help me make my RP.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

I'd hate to add to the "Waah, I have problems" topic, but if you do are not too busy, could you please answer the multiple-choice questionnaire that I quoted to help me make my RP.

I'll be a buddy and help you out.

1. What would you prefer as far as accessible regions in the RP?

a.) Full region of Tamriel explorable.
b.) Jumping from region to region, different ones being explorable depending on plot
c.) Just Cyrodiil
d.) A combo of Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind (Minus Vvardenfell)

2. How should the RP'ers be involved with the Hourglass?

a.) Explorers/Warriors/Thieves/Bandits/Mages etc.. looking for the Hourglass for personal reasons, RP'ers discuss reason in SU
b.) RP'ers are part of Imperial/Stormcloak/Aldmeri military and are looking for hourglass for their factions
c.) Special "Prophets" sent from Akatosh to protect Hourglass
d.) Daedric "Prophets" sent from Oblivion to destroy the Hourglass

My answers are bolded.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Also there hasn't been an update in the 'Check to see if your RP has been accepted' thread for a little while.
Sorrrryyyy. Just finished my assessment and I just got home from work, so guess what I'm gonna do right at this very moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back