• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
is this your FIRST time on the SS Conjero? you fix the elevator the SECOND time around

in the sub, you know that room with the water where you first can get magnemite? find your way there and go up (or was it down?) the stairs/opening on the right of the screen, PC's in there

It's down in the top right corner of the room.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I fought sennex on top of the department store in lilycove and lost.
I went back into lilycove store again and found that all the zombies are gone from lilycove and the store, with no-one being on top.

Is this a glitch, or am I meant to go somewhere else?

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Do I recall another hack or something, but I specifically remember that you could catch a gible in this hack... Well, can you?

Years
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I fought sennex on top of the department store in lilycove and lost.
I went back into lilycove store again and found that all the zombies are gone from lilycove and the store, with no-one being on top.

Is this a glitch, or am I meant to go somewhere else?

what part of the story are you in? there's actually a glitch where you can do this event before you're supposed too, then when you go back later you only fight the first fight or two then go up to senex

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get thorugh the security in the Inquisitions BoardRoom? I got through the upper maze, but I can't figure out the bottom half of the maze for all it's worth.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hey all , this may be kind of a noob question , but my party wiped in the Necropolis and the game put me back in the location where you fight Pestilence near Rustboro (I'm thinking it was Verdanturf Ruins).

Since Dr. Blackthorne transported me to Sootopolis the first time , I can't figure out how to get back to the Necropolis. When I attempted to fly back to the city , it was grayed out on the map.

Is there any way that I can get back, or am I just screwed? Any help would be appreciated. :)

EDIT: I feel a bit stupid now , thought for a bit that you needed the Dr. to use Cassidy Rock. But I have a new problem now, it seems. The Rhydon won't open up the pathway again. Is there supposed to be a different way to get back to the Super Trick Maze?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
what part of the story are you in? there's actually a glitch where you can do this event before you're supposed too, then when you go back later you only fight the first fight or two then go up to senex

I had just beaten the gym at fort draco and was told by prof. Birch (over the phone) to go to the department store and find Gleis and other people.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Uh can someone help me?, im in the necropolis maze and i freed trickmaster landon and may, but i lost to the 2nd zombie with that darkrai type zombie pokemen then i was transferred to the volcano where i met the charizard, i went back but i cant get down the hole again, where i freed the 3 people help?
EDIT: Is there any other hidden evo's and if so can i have some hints + i know to get munchlax i need to get a faceleech and trade it, is there any other way and if not, where can i get faceleech, btw i still need help
EDIT 2: Im stuck in the necropolis place, still dont know what to do and i regret throwing out my teleporter, Help
EDIT 3:I managed to kill myself, went back to starter town for lolz purposes and found the new trickmaster place and got chocwork which seems very strong so far, btw can it evolve?
Thanks In Advance

Last edited:
Years
Can someone tell me how to get thorugh the security in the Inquisitions BoardRoom? I got through the upper maze, but I can't figure out the bottom half of the maze for all it's worth.

There's a map on the first post.

The Rhydon won't open up the pathway again. Is there supposed to be a different way to get back to the Super Trick Maze?

If you can't get back to where you were, you might've encountered a glitch. So you might be stuck.

Is there any other hidden evo's and if so can i have some hints + i know to get munchlax i need to get a faceleech and trade it, is there any other way and if not, where can i get faceleech, btw i still need help
All the hidden evos are on the first page.

Munchlax can only be obtained by trading Faceleech. To get Faceleech, well... It's related to Turmur. If you can't figure it out:

Spoiler:

found the new trickmaster place and got chocwork which seems very strong so far, btw can it evolve?

I don't think it evolves (I could be misremembering though).

I had just beaten the gym at fort draco and was told by prof. Birch (over the phone) to go to the department store and find Gleis and other people.

I don't know if you can reactivate the department store event. I know there's a glitch that reactivates it and other events later but...

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
I seem to be having a bit of trouble finding Blastmadio. It's the only "-madio" I haven't found and I've been running around the cave for hours. Anyone have any information on it? Appearance rate, different location, special requirements, etc.? I'm just quite dumbfounded by not having seen one yet.

Years
How is that bug-fixed version going? I started playing this hack, and I really liked it, but, as Cutlerine said a version with less bugs is to come, I am waiting...

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Dont supose there's a munchlax or snorlax code for this (with snorlax one what dosent let me find gorelax)

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Dont supose there's a munchlax or snorlax code for this (with snorlax one what dosent let me find gorelax)

There probably is, because you can trade snorlax into pokemon ruby can't you? If you can't, then probably not.

Years

What do you mean? You can get Munchlax for trading an NPC a Faceleech, if that's what you mean...

I seem to be having a bit of trouble finding Blastmadio. It's the only "-madio" I haven't found and I've been running around the cave for hours. Anyone have any information on it? Appearance rate, different location, special requirements, etc.? I'm just quite dumbfounded by not having seen one yet.

Just in case: either Blastmadio or Burstmadio is found in the cave, and then the one that you can find evolves into the other (don't really remember the order it goes in).
I've seen it a few times, though never caught it. From my experience, it's pretty rare so keep looking. :|

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Where can i find Turmur so i can get face leech plus munchlax

Fuuuuuuuu i ran out of pokeballs so i lost turmur crap crap and i didnt save FOR AGES

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Well, I must admit, this romhack is very inspiring. I've been playing it for the last 18 hours, and it took me a while to figure out how to beat Kingmadio. I'm currently up to Mauville, after beating Wattson.

I stumbled into a few bugs along the way: if you face the 2 former chefs at Slateport City (by going on the right tile, they don't appear. Also, you can face the Deadly 7 as many times as you want if you keep going back to the beginning of the Inquisition boardroom.

A very good hack so far, looking forward to finishing this. :D

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Getting back into this game after being inspired by Cutlerine's mini-hack. The pokemon in this game aren't really suited to my liking so it makes it hard for me to play so I want to use the walk through walls to get a torchic. Now when i get to pacifilog i talk to absolutely everyone, including birch's fan but i get nothing. Is there a prerequisite or something that i have to do leading up to it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Just in case: either Blastmadio or Burstmadio is found in the cave, and then the one that you can find evolves into the other (don't really remember the order it goes in).
I've seen it a few times, though never caught it. From my experience, it's pretty rare so keep looking. :|

Ah! I have a Burstmadio, I was just under the impression that none of them evolved. Thank you! I would have wasted many more hours searching for the elusive final Madio xD

Back