• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Clueman7766477

Soon-to-Be Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Hi, I'm Clueman! Pokemon master in-training! Found this site And Wanted to join!
Aside from pokemon, I love Micheal jackson and Motown!
I own BW/B2 and A Wii/3ds!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hey! I joined in the beginning of this month and started getting more active today. I really am starting to love this site, I hope you like it too. I know I may not be the person you should come to for help, but im here if you want to talk haha. Well anyway, welcome!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Clueman7766477, welcome to PokeCommunity.

If you have Black 2 and White 2, consider checking out the forums for them. Here you can discuss the games and ask for advice. You can also check us out at the Trade Corner. Here you can browse trade shops run by other users and post in the Quick Trade Thread for specific Pokemon. Make sure you read the rules everywhere you go here.

I see you like Michael Jackson, what are your favorite MJ songs? Mine are Smooth Criminal and PYT.

I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity :D

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi and Welcome! i have a 3ds to :) but anyway, this forum is great and we are always happy to have new members.

If you need anything, you can always message me or add my as a friend if you want

Years
Hello Clueman, and welcome to PC.

Tell us, what made you join PC? Was it the recent X & Y announcement? Or to chat to fellow Pokemon fans in general? No matter what your interest is, we'll accept anyone into our wide community, I've been here for almost 2 years and see how much came in that amount of time. Michael Jackson fan? He sure does have iconic music, but his death 4 years ago made me lose interest in his music altogether.

If you have Black/White and Black 2/White 2, we have the appropriately-named sections where you can discuss the games: Black and White, and also Black 2 and White 2. I happen to post around there a lot so you might see me making a nice contributive post every now and then.

I'm Hikari, and if you need anything just send me a VM, or if I'm not around go to Cid or Cirno for help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Clueman7766477

Soon-to-Be Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Thanks!

To post my Fan Fics! And meet other poke-fans!

I want you back and Beat It are my Favorite MJ songs!

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, Clueman. Welcome to PC! So you like Michael Jackson? Wow, he is one of the most astounding singer. So I'll recommend you General Entertainment if you like to discuss musics and movies. By the way, Pokemon X and Y are in hype as well, so I think you could discuss them here! Have a good day!

Back