• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
im actually thinking about using the pokeradar to find a shiny but it just might have to be one of those days where i really have nothing better to do on my pokemon game besides EV train and wifi battles and trades =(

Anywho im goin 2 bed soo ttyt kk gnite!!!

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
OK YOU GUYS IM FIGHTING THE ELITE 4 AND IM STUCK ON CYNTHIAS STUPID LUCARIO ....
and on a light note ive trade over my manphy egg wat is the best technique to get a shines manphy? thx to all
p.s. zach thx for the thumbs up

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
NP dood....i try to be as supportive as possible because i dont like to tear anybody down...i help build their confidence levels up =)..anywho im feeling the urge to play the Chrono trigger rom soo i can get my feeling bak after not playing it for months on a computer and also having not played it since i was 6... ive been playing games since i was about 2 so im a game addict XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i have nearly every pokemon out the three regions shiny, and all of them are level 100.

That is good. But for any of them to count in this club they have to have been caught by you and not traded over wifi.

I got the Pokeradar yesterday. Not the best at using it. I get to about 18 in a chain then lose it. Any tips?

I did a bit of SRing for Rotom last night. But didn't have any luck. Will have another search later on.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
idk much about pokeradar chaining because i havent really tried it myself =(...the most i did do though was catch the pokemon using it like yesterday i finally caught me a smeargle XD...i have extra eggs laying around as well as smeargles if anybody wants them because i was trying to breed a jolly 1 which happend on my 3 egg.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
News about Aoi & Rei (my two Shiny Ralts), Aoi is now a beautiful Gardevoir!!! Here are her current stats:

Aoi (F); Level 31; Her attacks are: Calm Mind, Confusion, Lucky Chant, & Magical Leaf.
Nature: Mild; Met at Route 204 at Level 4. Scatters things often. Likes dry food.
Ability: Trace
HP: 93
Attack: 54
Defense: 46
Sp. Atk: 99
Sp. Def: 84
Speed: 67

And here are the stats for Rei:

Rei (F); Level 4; Her attack: Growl.
Nature: Naive; Met at Route 204 at Level 4. Very finicky. Likes sweet food.
Ability: Trace
HP: 17
Attack: 7
Defense: 7
Sp. Atk: 9
Sp. Def: 7
Speed: 8

On hunting news, I'm currently taking a break to train Team 2 on Diamond. I may hunt Buneary next.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've decided that I'm going to lay off hunting in the 4th Gen for a while. Lately, I feel as though that hunting in Diamond and Pearl has only "gotten in the way"...I mean, most of the time, I'm soft resetting for Bulbasaur and Latias (along with a certain something in Emerald and a couple of resets for Treecko), and then I'll remember "Oh, yeah, I can't forget Turtwig...". There's no way that I can efficiently hunt for Turtwig, Bulbasaur (on both FR and LG), and Latias at the same time, so I'm just going to stick to third gen hunting for a few weeks. I may do the occasional soft reset for Cranidos or Turtwig to mix things up, however.

Good luck, everyone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have got bored of looking for shiny's on Diamond at the minuted. Using the Poke radar is OK. But gets boring and repetitive. I will still use it for a little while every day. I am more interested in SRing for shiny Rotom. But I don't get as much time as I would like doing it now. Hopefully can spend longer on it when I'm on holiday on the 11th of August.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
in going on holiday 4 2 weeks to atlanta whoooh and the flight will give me time to hunt for the shiny abomnasnow i want and i may not post for a while starting from 8pm sunday to whenever

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
shadow chaos- o0o ok...sounds like a really good team!!! maybe we should battle someday

razer- yea...maybe you'll get the shiny rotom you wanted =)

Fufu- how come??

rapid whalelord- hope you enjoy your holiday!!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Got a chain of 37 Skitty's this morning. But then it broke. I will start another chain later on before going back to SRing for my Rotom.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
shadow chaos- o0o ok...sounds like a really good team!!! maybe we should battle someday

razer- yea...maybe you'll get the shiny rotom you wanted =)

Fufu- how come??

rapid whalelord- hope you enjoy your holiday!!!
It is what I want to do. I've been hunting for a shiny Latias for 10 months now, and I still haven't gotten one. I've been soft resetting for a shiny Bulbasaur for seven months now, and I'm not sure how long I've been hunting for Squirtle, but it's been at least a month. I feel as though if I devote more time into hunting for these shinies (and some others on the third gen, but not nearly as much), I will hopefully put these multi-month long hunts to rest and move on to different and better (not than Latias, but better than Bulba and Squirt) hunts. So my main hunts will be Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Latias for a while.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
razer- sweet!!! maybe i'll check my game in hopes of a skitty swarm =(...but first i wanna finish playin zelda ocarina of time for the wii becuz i downloaded it 2 days ago...i just wanna finish a couple more levels then return back to my pokemon game and look for a shiny skitty if that my swarm for today..if not i will just finish levelling up my pachirisu to lvl 100 XD

Fufu- o0o....im already wishing you lucky BTW XD..hopefully you find them sooner than you think even if it did take you a long time

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
lil-dill- lets just hope that roselia chain keeps goin ehh xD...

Whats the EH for huh? Just cuz Im canadian...HUH? ;) lol kidding eh!

Anyways I was shiny hunting that roselia with pokeradar and max repels. and then wow I swear I can kick myself in the but. I had a flareon level 17 and then I saw that Roselia level 23 and thought to myself OMFG FINALLY! Ok then I thought maybe I should lower its HP so I used flamethrower and then I KOed It because it was a critical hit! I seriously want to kick myself for the 10th time. I guess Ill shiny hunt it again, THIS TIME without my stupid Flareon.

EDIT: I had no quick balls left. My stupid brother used my last one on a zigzagoon for the swarm pokemon event. And all I had were pokeballs.

Back