• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

peace out world

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
I would like to leave this world when I feel like I have done everything I have set out to do during life and when I feel like my purpose in life is achieved. Hopefully that is quite an old age.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
To be honest, I don't see myself growing old at all. I don't think I'd be able to make it like that, really.

I see myself dying in my late 20s, or maybe my early 30s.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I don't care when I die. I wanna die in a creative, Final Destination-style way.

But if I couldn't do that, I'd kick the bucket around 76. Not old enough to experience old age, not young enough to leave a fresh grave.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
42, because meaning of life

It's roughly estimated, but probably 60's to 80's, at whatever ever point I just stop being able to enjoy life.

Then again, humor is my 'thing', so I might live to 90 by cracking jokes that, to that generation, are probably the driest and cheesiest jokes to ever leave the lips.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hmm... Tough question. I'd be happy to die when I've accomplished everything that I was set out to do, I guess. A few of my goals are to get a house, a career, a family, and to be the best wife and mother as I can possibly be. It could take up to 20 to 40 years to reach all of these goals. xD"

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I'm not afraid of death as much as I'm afraid of DYING. I don't want to die in a painful accident or suffer through an illness. And I don't want to lose my independence. That would...suck. I'd rather just die in my sleep or something. No specific age, but I'm not really in the mood to die any time soon.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Whenever really, I mean I honestly wouldn't want to die right now or even a week from now but if it happens, it happens. Can't complain about it.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Forty-Two.

It's a real pity that people want to live longer, really.

Years
Growing up with a mom who worked at nursing homes, and now working as a home care aide myself, I am sure that I don't want to live past the point of being able to take care of myself, whatever age that may be.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I'd like to make it to at least 80.

A woman who lived a few blocks away from me passed away last month at 106. She actually outlived her oldest two children. Her oldest son would be 89 if he were still alive - she got married at 15. I remember that she was a nice lady. She spoke Italian (she was born in Italy). I can't imagine myself living that long. Once you live that long, you start losing everyone around you - even those who are younger than you.

The oldest person in my country is an 111-year-old woman who lives in Sydney.

Khawill

<3
Years
I could die at any age as long as one of a few conditions are met
1. I save a life
2. I die after my wife
3. I am assassinated due to my ideas (if I have any)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't have an exact number, and if I did, I'd be way too afraid to jinx it by sharing that with everyone, but if I got to choose when I died, I would want it to happen after my kids are grown and have families of their own (assuming I have kids).

Back