• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
Years
Oh! Oh! I wanna join! My current status is...
Tentacruel, Gemrald
Persian, SnowCat
Tropius
Manectric, Mani

And I want... any FIRE-shiny except for Camerupt and Macargo.

Last edited:
Years
Welcome! You'll need to specify what they were when you caught them as well, to help with the Shiny Dex. (though SGM's getting to be a bit tardy again.. -_-)

You may request a card here. The thread gets to be a little old like that when we don't get any serious members joining, but it should be okay. I've already revived it a bunch of times, anyway.

Edit: 8 Surskits

Last edited:
Years
30 days, you say? Excuse me for not feeling any sympathy, considering how, at best, I've found a shiny only once every two months. (that was my streak of finding Porygon/Hoppip/Dratini 2 months apart each) My last two were five months apart, and it's been two months since then.

As you may have guessed, I've found nothing. It's no big deal, considering I practically got Lotad yesterday. Hunting/training in the Pattern Bush was so easy I'm missing it now. It doesn't actually matter considering I'm hatching Onixes and Scythers in Sapphire right now to evolve for Pok?dex. I'll train them right since Metal Coats are so hard to come by. (I only managed to steal one from the Magnemites of New Mauville last night, and my Kecleon (at L63, yet!) kept getting parafused and inflicting self-harm. There, there, emo Kecleon. XD!)

Oh yeah, 9 Surskits. (This is for the continued Seviper hunt, which I'm doing while hatching Onix eggs and raising Damp Quagsire.)

Edit2: I just noticed something reeeally creepy. When battling a Pok?mon on the Nintendo DS, turn the screen downwards so that the brightness and colours go funny. In MANY cases, the Pok?mon you're battling will appear shiny! It works perfectly for Lotad, Swablu, and Lombre, at least. I was quite creeped when I tilted the screen to see shiny Lombre's blue stripe thing looking JUST as my shiny Lombre (when it was one) did.

Edit3: 10 Surskits

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
Edit2: I just noticed something reeeally creepy. When battling a Pok?mon on the Nintendo DS, turn the screen downwards so that the brightness and colours go funny. In MANY cases, the Pok?mon you're battling will appear shiny! It works perfectly for Lotad, Swablu, and Lombre, at least. I was quite creeped when I tilted the screen to see shiny Lombre's blue stripe thing looking JUST as my shiny Lombre (when it was one) did
i cannot believe it but i havent been coming here to this thread lately >.<
oh MM that happens with geodude too, its probably with all of them... it happens on my sp... i can never have the light shining in my face {this is at night}
theme chaging is awesome =X

KageSora

Rukario Fan
Years
Hey, I'd like to join.

The only shiney I have I got in FireRed. It was a Spearow, and I found it outside of mt. moon, looking for Jigglypuff.

Well, that and the Red Gyarados in G/S/C. XD

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
Years
Could I please join I've caught 3 shiny pokemon.I've caught 2 red Gyrados-Gold-Crystal and 1 silver tentacool-Crystal haven't caught any on my LG or Ruby or Sapphire.
I am determined to find shinies no matter what When we are on the car or all the way
to Kalgoorlie family's not going to Kalgoorlie].I AM DETERMINED TO GET ONE NO MATTER WHAT I TELL YOU.

Last edited:
Years
The last two posters may join. Keep in mind that we don't count G/S/C bred shinies, Red Gyaradoses, or Ditto Trick Dittos in the dex. (I don't count any Metal-gen shinies in my cards, either.) My shop is still open, too! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41130)

Today was the first day of classes at uni, and boy did it suck. I was stuck in till 10 watching a documentary of the Hoover Dam in the first day of History of Technology. >.> I have no clue how I'll manage to balance my marks this term, or what to do about the disaster of last term. Shiny hunting is basically delegated to non-packed bus rides for the time being. (though I may still sneak in some hunts now and then; probably too many) If any of you want new cards, you'd better ask now before I'm bogged down with work again!

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I want to join too ! I have shiny Krabby and Rattata on Fire Red ! I want to know what proof do you want in order for me to join ! :)

EDIT: I didn't figure out where else to ask- do you know if there are shinyes in the misterious dungeon games ????? I broused the sites like pokempopalace and serebii but i didn't find anything! I thought that seing a shiny there would be easyer :) I mean you are i a dungeon with the same pokemon and a gold rattata comes up :)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you both can join..... as proof goes just tell the truth we would figure out if your telling the truth,
lemme rephrase:
dont say "i got a new shiny!" every week or two....
but you could take a photo and upload it to your pc and attach it or host it....

KageSora

Rukario Fan
Years
I love my shiny Fearow. But I liked it better as a Spearow. You could tell what it was better. XD My classes started too, but I don't care who sees me playing Pokemon, even if I am in high school. I'll search for shinies at every chance I get! Or, almost every chance I get. I might wanna do something else sometimes. XD

Years
It's more of an elbow room issue on the busses. And pulling out any sort of game is pretty taboo in those lecture halls. (unless it happens to be on a laptop..) @_@

No progress on any hunts.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Pops in*
Heeeeyyyy PC people. MegaLightBlaze, I guess you can join the club if you let us know what shinies (if any) you've captured. I'm just here to say "hi". I'll probably continue not to be around much... I have other, more pressing things to deal with... (eg. finals). See you around!

Years
I guess this means the co-owners are in charge for the time being, eh, ryan? I also believe SGM deserves official co-owner status, since he's done so much and been here since day one. (but where did he go this time?) One last question: do you mind if I traipse in your shiny hunting turf at the Pattern Bush? I'm having a very hard time raising my Pupitar in the Berry Forest, and I'm paranoid of the Whirlwinding Shiny Pidgeys ruining my fun, as well. (This only applies until my bro finishes his Leaf Green and can trade me a Remoraid.)

Hunted a bit in Sapphire late last night. (We ARE still the Midnight Shiny Hunters, no matter what they say! At least I am. Well, more like the 3AM Shiny Hunter. o.o)

Years
ryan said:
*Pops in*
Heeeeyyyy PC people. MegaLightBlaze, I guess you can join the club if you let us know what shinies (if any) you've captured. I'm just here to say "hi". I'll probably continue not to be around much... I have other, more pressing things to deal with... (eg. finals). See you around!
On Saphire I Currently have a Shiny Crobat(Caught it as a Zubat and evolved it twice). I don't think I have any on Silver.

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I have another question beside the one where I ask are there shinyes in misterious dungeon games ??? (nobody has told me anything yet) :) If you get a shiny traded from a friend does that count or you have to find it yourself ???

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
BG pokemon freak said:
I have another question beside the one where I ask are there shinyes in misterious dungeon games ??? (nobody has told me anything yet) :) If you get a shiny traded from a friend does that count or you have to find it yourself ???
i havent heard that you can from dungeon, can you trade to the rpgs O_o
and yea the ones traded from friends count as yours if in your possesion......

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
I guess this means the co-owners are in charge for the time being, eh, ryan? I also believe SGM deserves official co-owner status, since he's done so much and been here since day one. (but where did he go this time?) One last question: do you mind if I traipse in your shiny hunting turf at the Pattern Bush? I'm having a very hard time raising my Pupitar in the Berry Forest, and I'm paranoid of the Whirlwinding Shiny Pidgeys ruining my fun, as well. (This only applies until my bro finishes his Leaf Green and can trade me a Remoraid.)

Hunted a bit in Sapphire late last night. (We ARE still the Midnight Shiny Hunters, no matter what they say! At least I am. Well, more like the 3AM Shiny Hunter. o.o)
I thought we already gave him co-owner status? And shiny hunt wherever you want, the limited time I spend on gaming is almost all spent on Animal Crossing.

Back