• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom:Era Of Darkness

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Pokemon Phantom
Era Of Darkness

:.Intro.:
You may not know me but i once come up with a hack called Dimension Legends.I did not continue it as,it is not progress much since i was busy with school etc...and the new ideas i have messed up the hack.So i came up with a new one.I hope to continue with this as i will have months of brakes..xD

[Hack Of Fire Red]

:.Storyline.:

Eons ago,man was invaded by monsters which we now call Pokemon.. No one know exactly where and why were they appeared on earth.The only thing that makes Pokemon dangerous is the user, which people now call Pokemon Trainers.The secret of Pokemon is still a complete mystery to many people, but only a single thing is clear to them, the full potential of a Pokemon can only be unleashed through the heart of their trainers.
Spoiler:

[Ancient Pokemon]
The pokemon is not decided yet,but even if it is decided,no one will know,but there is one you will know,that the charmander is one of them.Basically the ancient pokemon is different as it is the first ever Pokemons to ever step in the face of earth,then the rest of the pokemon came.The ancient pokemon was not known by manypeople as it has dissapear long time ago.

Rumours has it that,the first 6 trainers of light posess this Ancient pokemon battle a great war with darkness who plan to engulf the world in total chaos.And it was said that the 6 trainers of light manage to defeat and seal the darkness away in the cost of their Pokemons.Till this day the ancient pokemon was not known where they have dissapear but one are found,that is...Charmander

[Deeper Storyline]
As time goes by in the hack,Ace know more about the Ancient Pokemon but he still did not know that Charmander is one of them.In the later part of the hack,then he will know that charmander is one of them and je will find out who were behind the death
of his brother.It is the darkness itself.

They are trying to find a way to unseal the darkness,but even Ace does not know what they will do in order to unseal them but ace not gonna ignore it.He will find a way to the Darkness itsekf but will have many
obstacle in the journey...but that was what the Darkness wants Ace to do..want to know more,play the hack..

Chapter 1:The Mystery Of the Forbidden House
Spoiler:

World Map

Spoiler:

:.Screenshots.:

Karakura Village
4j5anc.png
r0b6z5.png

14wr6e1.png
EraOfDarkness4.png

Route 1
Route11.png
Route12.png

Route13.png
Route14.png

Koruka Village
koruka3.png
koruka2.png

koruka1.png
koruka4.png

Forest Of Death
Forestofdeath1.png
Forestofdeath2.png

Forestofdeath2.png
Forestofdeath4.png

Forbidden Road
ForbiddenRoad2-1.png
ForbiddenRoad1-1.png

Forbidden House
ForbiddenHouse1.png
ForbiddenHouse2.png

[Features]
-There will be for sure no gym battles
-New region
-New rivals
-New threat
-New sprite for the hero
-Charmander as starter
-Charmander is an ancient pokemon in-game

[Team]

Spoiler:

[What I needed]
I need a spriter.Need to show me proof

[Rules]
No spamming my thread
Maybe i can like copyrite my story..lol..
No theft allowed here
Since the creator of my rombase said that the pallete is private,please don't use the pallete

[Support Banner]

9hktoo.png

phantomq.png

ao00ed.jpg

[Credit]
Trebuh-Creator of the base
Novus - Tiles pallets
Kyledove-Tile Pallet
Peyi - Tiles,Pallets
Alucus of Borg - Tiles,Pallets
Full Metal - Battle Background
Mervyn797 for editing the grammar for the story

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
cool!
the story line is awesome interesting! ^^
when is the work beginning?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow love the story its very detailed,

just an idea maybe have somem fakemon it would be cool they could be ancient pokemon :D

maybe have a new type (dinosuar, ancient or something)??

~kian

~PS: less evolved versions of other pokemon???

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
wow! the storyline is awesome!
lets see this coming up!!

wow love the story its very detailed,

just an idea maybe have somem fakemon it would be cool they could be ancient pokemon :D

maybe have a new type (dinosuar, ancient or something)??

~kian

~PS: less evolved versions of other pokemon???

wow..tanx for the compliment guys..anyway,about the new type,there will be one probably,but like i said the storyline is not completely finish.The hack is in fact related to something ancient.xD

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Cool to have ya back in business but will ya find time for hacking?
Since DL was great also but ya didn't have time :/

But great story and everything so good luck man ;)

I will have plenty of time since i am having holiday for 2 months and so..xD..anyway,you can see this as DL too.I tried to squeeze too many ideas in to DL making it looks horrible and i messed the hack so i cam up with this since DL was not progress far..xD
And tanx for the good luck charm..LOL..haha

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Well, I think about a rival! You know, when you're going to leave the town, He will come and battle you...

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um kinda its like maybe on one there could be a volvano with a powerful pokemon in that you fight and if you win he will let you pass to the next town???

so heres an example

volcano: charmander (one of the boss' minions) level 15, magmar (another one) level 14, Arcanine (Boss pokemon) Level 18

these would be found as pokemon not in grass but with trainers just pokemon and no grass :D

~kian

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
um kinda its like maybe on one there could be a volvano with a powerful pokemon in that you fight and if you win he will let you pass to the next town???

so heres an example

volcano: charmander (one of the boss' minions) level 15, magmar (another one) level 14, Arcanine (Boss pokemon) Level 18

these would be found as pokemon not in grass but with trainers just pokemon and no grass :D

~kian
I will keep all of this suggestion first..then i will modify them to make them look interesting.For the rival,we will meet the rival at second ot third village.I already have all the qualities of the rival in my head..xD..
And if you did not know,Charmander[all its evolution] is an ancient pokemon in my hack,it is one of its kind.
Owhyeah,i forgot to say,Zack is Ace brother who left Ace in the care of his adopted parents for his safety..

For the rival,i think i am gonna say that the rival is mad at Ace for inheriting the Ancient pokemon Charmander and he does not belive that Zack is Ace brother.Like i said,The Zack warriors is famous so almost evryone know them

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Anyway, your hack is very good and I think that if you improve some things, it will become a very great hack! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Anyway, your hack is very good and I think that if you improve some things, it will become a very great hack! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Fantastic story! And I always love your work, Ace.

Tanxx guys...This will relly boost my passion for this hack.anyway i need suggestion for the things to replace the gym battles...i am planning on quest type where you need to go and do a certain things before going to another village/city..for the league,i know what to change it with,a devastating battle with the evil gang in a remote island..xD..

anyway what do you think of the tittle??

Edit:I need a charmander/charmeleon/charizard sprite and back sprite..The difference i want is that i want a sprite that looks different then the normal charmander/leon/zard...like more ancient and strong looking..xD

Last edited:
Back