• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
Years
umm this is not a hack are u dumb or somethging*Puts him on list of dumb idiots for dumb idiot of the year award* this is a game made from scratch so it is not a hack i hack is when u modifiy something ok and anyway there is not a a next beta he is gonna realese the full version when it done

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
People and hacks... yikes... Anyways I might release another demo befor I polish it off and release the full version(Long time befor I finnish it). If I do release another demo it will have 1 city + 4 towns but don't expect it too soon. Anyway more to come :D ...

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2005
rm2k3kid are you allowing other people to use your battle system if they provide you with the credit. (by 'other people' i mean me, by 'they' i mean me')

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
can't wait for the new demo to come out. i hope you made it a bit easier to catch the first pokemon because i could never catch one.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Hey, nice new sig. What program did you do that in 2k3kid?

Heh, catching it is simply a matter of throwing three bait and three stones, every other one. Instant win (I think)!

And good luck, it's lookin' great!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Yeah sure go ahead you can use my battle system with credit of course :) . I can always make catching a pokemon easier but I will do that later. Thanks DM31.... I used a program called Ulead Photo Express 2.0 SE...

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
Years
I'm hoping you'll release another demo soon, as I must redownload Liquid again due to my POS being rebooted completely...I know I can get the old one but, I was looking forward to some updates.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I'm going to work on it this weekend so I might release a tiny demo with the next city in it. So keep an eye out...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
The next city will have the first GYM and lots of other things... I'm hoping to release it either friday or saturday :D ...

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Sounds awesome! I can't wait! Any possibility of an earlier release? lol I'm really anxious to see what's new!

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
OK, I was just wondering. Take your time, because we'd rather wait to have a better game than be impatient and get a poorly made piece of junk. lol

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
1) First GYM(with playable battle sys)
2) Meet the evil team
3) Learn more of the story
4) Bag, Pokedex, Pokemon menu's
5) New pokemon
6) also an intro
7) I also added music

So I hope to release it either Friday or Saturday no promises for it's release on those dates k :) ...

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
lol... I'm still working on the battle system so if I have any problems with it I will set the demo release date back a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back