• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nate or Rosa?

Nate or Rosa?

• Nate

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Rosa

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Years
Rosa because she's adorable and I love her hairstyle. :) Nate's hair isn't.. the best haha. He is cute though!

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Nate because I'm a boy and my name's Nathan. It was an easy choice, also I'd feel weird playing as a girl.

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
Rosa. Rosa's clothes seem to be really interesting design-wise compared to nate's.
For example, the swimsuit like covering on her legs looks more appealing than nate's, with reference to the sugimori art rather than the sprite art. Also, Rosa looks better with the visor, Nate doesn't need one imo since his hair looks like it can stand alone without a cap.

p.s. I've been basing off my OT's from famous artists, and since most new artists are female, it wasn't surprising that I choose Rosa to start b2/w2.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Nate is cute, but Rosa rocked fashion-wise! I am also a little gender biased. Girls rule!

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Despite being a boy i will go with Rosa.Nate looks a lot like Hilbert since he wears similar colors with him,has similar haircut.
Rosa has to be my favorite Female protagonist so far.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I prefer Rosa over Nate cause design-wise she looks much better. She's just really cute! Nate's hair bothers me , but his outfit's not too bad I guess. Though in Black 2, I played as Nate cause it's my main game and I usually play as my gender especially for main games (with Diamond and Pearl being the exception). In White 2, though I decided to go with Rosa so it could the opposite of my main.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Ha, Hilbert + Hilda > Nate > Rosa
Because the first two looks 14 - 16 to me,
and I like it that way!
While the sequel protagonists, they are not bad actually,
but they look too young. :/

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Sadly, there is no "neither" option. I hate both of these characters. Either you play as a girly guy or a girly girl. Being a guy, I grimaced and chose the male character.

Plus, both characters appear to be 8 years old.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Nate is cool. I like him. And I love Nate in Riolu-Kid uniform... :drools: Rosa is sexy cute, though.

But I always choose the male since it's really supposed to be you. In Pokémon, you fill in the shoes of the character, so you choose whatever represents you best, regardless of looks.

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Rosa has such a great hairstyle! I think her's is the second best design after Hilda's... although the new X/Y female protagonist is really starting to grown on me as well

Sirfetch’d

I liked Nate a bit more and I chose him. I usually pick the male anyways however this time I was 100% certain that is what I was doing. I just liked his overall design much more :D

Back