• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
RNC is the BEST! A really nice, very generous, ultra considerate person! Thank you very much for all the Pokemon!!

Years
Hello! : )

I was wondering whether it's still possible to get a clone of your "Trapinch lv1 Jolly" from box 14 of your 2nd White game?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC is the BEST! A really nice, very generous, ultra considerate person! Thank you very much for all the Pokemon!!
Thank you very much!!

Hello! : )

I was wondering whether it's still possible to get a clone of your "Trapinch lv1 Jolly" from box 14 of your 2nd White game?
Catch me on here and I can get you that.
Plasma Deoxys lv100 Naive ID 05083

Can i have this one from your first white?

I don't mind but some one changed the move set before I got it, you still want it?

Years
It'll be a little tricky because you always seem to be online around midnight my time haha :'')
But I'll try!
I'll just leave my FC here for now!
5072 6172 0244

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Yes i still want it!(As long as it is Legit)

My FC:4814 8483 7594

What time is comfy for us to trade?

Can i also have your Susumu Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219?First Black Box 6.
GAMESTP Jirachi lv5 Jolly ID 02270First White Box 5

The Deoxys comes first though

Last edited:
Years
I too wish to thank RNC for the assistance and generosity He/She did for me.

If its not too much to ask, you know that Shiny Sandile I said I didn't want to get because I already had one? Yea I am beginning to have second thoughts primarily because mine had to be caught in the wild and it is level 19, which will disrupt my EV training results when it hits 100

Could I be able to get that same Shiny Sandile With Jolly nature and IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31
Personally, if it can be made a boy id like that if not, that's cool. don't wanna be sexist but I usually have all boys on my team. tradition

This can be done when any previous trades are dealt with.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It'll be a little tricky because you always seem to be online around midnight my time haha :'')
But I'll try!
I'll just leave my FC here for now!
5072 6172 0244
What time zone you in?? I can always work some thing out for a trade.
Yes i still want it!(As long as it is Legit)

My FC:4814 8483 7594

What time is comfy for us to trade?

Can i also have your Susumu Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219?First Black Box 6.
GAMESTP Jirachi lv5 Jolly ID 02270First White Box 5

The Deoxys comes first though
I will have the deoxys cheked first for you as I did not get it myself
I too wish to thank RNC for the assistance and generosity He/She did for me.

If its not too much to ask, you know that Shiny Sandile I said I didn't want to get because I already had one? Yea I am beginning to have second thoughts primarily because mine had to be caught in the wild and it is level 19, which will disrupt my EV training results when it hits 100

Could I be able to get that same Shiny Sandile With Jolly nature and IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31
Personally, if it can be made a boy id like that if not, that's cool. don't wanna be sexist but I usually have all boys on my team. tradition

This can be done when any previous trades are dealt with.

My request form is on the 1st page, sorry, do that and I can get it for you and I don't mind to get a male for you, I prefer all males also myself But please put in that request so I can write it down and get working on it for you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Are one currently giving away a DW Gible? I'd really appreciate it if I had one. Also I checked the first page and there isn't anything I have that you don't already have, so I have nothing worth trading.

Years
As I am currently in Germany it would be GMT+2! : )
I don't want to trouble you though haha - if you could tell me when's the best time for you I'll just make sure I'll pop up around then?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Are one currently giving away a DW Gible? I'd really appreciate it if I had one. Also I checked the first page and there isn't anything I have that you don't already have, so I have nothing worth trading.
Sorry I don't have a DW gible unless it's a male one, I know all of the females I have and that's not one of them, unless I am mistaken?
As I am currently in Germany it would be GMT+2! : )
I don't want to trouble you though haha - if you could tell me when's the best time for you I'll just make sure I'll pop up around then?

Ok I tell you what we can do, we can do a GTS trade, you put up a certain poke, tell me what you put up, level, gender and you in game name and I will go look for it. Is that good for you?

Years
We can give that a try! : )

Alright sooo;
I put in a female Happiny - my ign is Cherry and my game is set to "New Zealand".

Hope that'll do!

Back