• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I was hoping they would show the older characters like Misty, May, and Dawn in the new ending that came out today, but from a summary of the ending that I read about it, no older characters appeared :(

Yeah, same here. I just wished others characters would return. Maybe the writer are thining about making one/that happened but needs a good timing for it..

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Aww that sucks, hope they could make a film wherein all of the characters will appear. D:

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
That would be awesome to see an episode with every character on it especially Misty. Maybe when Ash returns to Pallet Town from Unova. If we start a petition to bring back the older characters. If we get enough people to sign they will think about making that episode.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Tracy might appear too! And pretty much everyone who joined Ash in his journey. :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Watching a reunion episode will probably bring back lots of good memories. Aaah~ :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
How I miss majority of Ash's old Pokemons, it's actually great that some of 'em makes a cameo in most of the new series. :D

Nepse

Dragonite<3
Years
Name: Nepse
Why Do you want to join: When Misty left she took all the good things about Pokémon with her (later she was joined by Rachel and the others), I just hope that if she were to come back she would bring them back too. (Besides, I really miss PokéShipping)
What's your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck ;D

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hi, Nepse! And welcome to the Misty Fanclub! :D

Who knows, Togetic might've evolved into a Togekiss. That would be really aaawesome~

Jalsy

RESET
Years
XD

Name: Nepse
Why Do you want to join: When Misty left she took all the good things about Pokémon with her (later she was joined by Rachel and the others), I just hope that if she were to come back she would bring them back too. (Besides, I really miss PokéShipping)
What's your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck ;D

* waves* Hello Nepse! Welcome to the club!

Yeah, I hope Misty's togetic evolved into togekiss. The very first time I saw her togepi evolved into togetic I used to imagine and wish for it to evolve into a togekiss.

So I got a topic: What kind of story/plot can you think if Misty did a cameo in the show again?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
What kind of story/plot can you think if Misty did a cameo in the show again?
I think that the story they can use for a Misty appearance is a water type tournament, like the whirl islands tournament. Maybe that Don George guy or whatever his name is (lol) can hold a tournament again, but just for water types.
Trying to make me watch the Anime again? lol I was in love with Misty growing up through the Anime.

I already mentioned in a previous post about bumping into Ash and breaking her bike again and following him on his adventure again xD That's what I would love to see. But maybe just bumping into him and fighting off Team Rocket, traveled together for a few episodes until Misty finds another bike Ash pays for lol

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I already mentioned in a previous post about bumping into Ash and breaking her bike again and following him on his adventure again xD That's what I would love to see. But maybe just bumping into him and fighting off Team Rocket, traveled together for a few episodes until Misty finds another bike Ash pays for lol

Haha! That is a nice idea!. I really want to see Misty in action or to have more battle scenes together with her pokemon, fight against team rocket/villains or save trainers and pokemon also meet Ash and co. again.XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
I LOVE Misty!!! she's the best female to ever travel with Ash! can I join? thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
@Misty
I love your avatar and your sig. Perhaps your profile picture must be Misty , isn't it?
Anyway, welcome Misty to the club!

Wow thank you Ashist!! ha it's nice seeing you again you're on here too wow. ^.^ & YES of course it's Misty watcha think? Misty is really pretty. ;)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hello there, welcome to the club! *^__^*

I love your signature, it brings back a lot of good memories from before! Misty looks more feminine if her hair is down! ♥

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Hello there, welcome to the club! *^__^*

I love your signature, it brings back a lot of good memories from before! Misty looks more feminine if her hair is down! ♥

Aw thanks snivy ♥ & agreed I love to show her feminine side with her hair down.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Wow thank you Ashist!! ha it's nice seeing you again you're on here too wow. ^.^ & YES of course it's Misty watcha think? Misty is really pretty. ;)

Hey Misty~! Yeah,I been here a while ago and I'm not quite sure but I believe I know youXD

I do agree as well. Misty looks cute when her hair down:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Hey Misty~! Yeah,I been here a while ago and I'm not quite sure but I believe I know youXD

I do agree as well. Misty looks cute when her hair down:)

I believe you do, we've met on serebii ;) lol anyway yeah I agree! Misty looks really cute & pretty with her hair down i'm glad the writers let her hair be long it looks really nice on her^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back