• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure: New Kanto (Ooc Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Just like any other ooc thread. This is where profiles will be and also the place you can: ask questions, make move swaps, or just talk about the rp.

Max

af16bf4024600247a873e40b5aa1eb48.png

Current Location: Route 1​

Character Info
Name: Max
Player: Pikalover10

Appearence: Max is shorter then most people his age. He stands at about 3 foot 11 and weighs about 85 lbs.

When cold: When its cold outside Max usually wears black with yellow stirpes pants, a red vest with a white long sleeved shirt underneath, his black and yellow hat, black and yellow gloves, black running shoes, and his necklace.

Normally: Max ususally wears his red and white polo shirt, his yellow and black hat, his black and yellow shorts, his red and white running shoes, his necklace, and black fingerless gloves.

Max's hair is always black spiky/messy and his eyes are always crystal blue.

Personality: Max has always been a light hearted fellow. He never usually holds grudges against people and always acts friendly to them. He loves pokemon and never wants to hurt them. On top of being light hearted Max is also very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his friends and pokemon. He is always the clown of the group what with his jokes, pranks occasionally and back talk.

History: Max grew up in Pallet Town. His mom died giving birth to his little brother, but Max never held it against him, unlike their older brother,Kevin. Kevin always blamed Josh for the death of their mom and never let Josh foreget it. Max protected his little brother because he already lost a little brother from a disease. His dad abandoned them forcing the three of them to live on the streets.

One day when Max was at Proffessor Jacob's lab picking a date for him to get his pokemon Kevin left Josh on his own. Josh was kidnapped by Team Rocket goons and they left a letter to Max saying: If ya want your little brother back then battle our leader and if ya win Josh can come home to you if he wants or...he can stay with us. If our boss wins, though, he stay under Team Rocket! Max figured there was basically no hope of ever getting Josh back because when this happened Max was 6, but Josh was only 2.

Pokemon Info
Pikachu (Volt)
dpmfa025.png

Level- 5
Type- Electric
Gender- Male
Attacks- Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip
Ability- Static
How Obtained- Received as a Starter from Professor Jacob

Ekans (Venom)
dpmfa023.png

Level- 6
Type- Poison
Gender- Male
Attacks- Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting
Ability- Intimidate
How Obtained- Caught along Route 1

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x4

Nick

Character Info
Name: Nick

Appearance: Nick is a very thin, very tall 14 year old. He has dirty-blond hair, bright baby blue eyes and always has on his leather jacket in the cold. During the winter, he wears grey sweatpants that have a Pokeball on the bottom of the right leg, and a long-sleeve t-shirt that is almost always covered up by his black leather jacket. When it's warm outside, he wears tan shorts and a white shirt that has a Pokeball in the middle of it.

Personality: Nick sometimes comes off to strangers as stuck up, or rude, when in actuality he is just nervous and scared about meeting new people. He's very shy, but if you get to know him, you'll find that he is a very loving guy. However, his shyness melts away when anyone insults or endangers someone he loves, including his Pokemon.

History: Nick has had a semi trying life. When his parents divorced, his mom brought him and his little sister to live in Pallet Town. Before the divorce, Nick was a very outgoing, fun loving guy, but the cause of having to up and leave his life and his father made him the shy guy he is today. The move and the divorce also brought the three of them closer. Before, they used to have the usual family bickerings, but now they all get along and they love each other more than anything in the world. Being a single mother, Nick's mom is having trouble supporting all three of them. Nick is leaving on his Pokemon journey not only to rekindle his outgoing side, but to hopefully become the Pokemon League Champion and help support his family.

Pokemon Info
Squirtle (Rex)
dpmfa007.png

Level- 5
Type- Water
Gender- Male
Attacks- Tackle, Tail Whip
Ability- Torrent
How Obtained- Received as a starter from Professor Jacob

Pidgey (Harlon)
dpmfa016.png

Level-7
Type- Normal/Flying
Gender- Male
Attacks- Tackle, Sand-Attack
Ability- Keen Eye
How Obtained- Captured along Route 1

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x4

Name: Dion Darling

Appearance: Slightly-built, pale-skinned Dion stands at an unremarkable height of five-foot-six in steel-heeled combat boots.
Jet-black bangs barely cover his thin, black brows which lined the sockets of his azure almond eyes. His button-nose, situated between high cheekbones precedes a dainty cupid's bow above thin pink lips pouted over a dimpled chin. Often seen donning old-style suits and neatly-pressed ties, Dion is the poster boy for the 'Rich Boy' archetype.

Personality: Unlike some who share his socioeconomic status, Dion is surprisingly generous. He is known to donate to charity and assist people in need, almost to the point of sacrificing his own well-being. Dion's concern for others can also cause him to appear to be somewhat nosey, for he has a tendency to throw himself into troubling situations which he really shouldn't have anything to do with. Combined with the dash of arrogance which comes with being rich and good-looking, his borderline-draconic sense of justice can cause him to do more harm than good. Dion is also known to possess quite a temper, usually flaring up when others do not cater to his
finicky tastes. Apparently, Dion aspires to become a gym leader - something he isn't likely to achieve, since he faints at the sight of blood whether it be human or pokemon.

History: Born into an upper-middle-class family just north of Kanto, Dion has lived quite the cushy life of caviar and Persian pay-days. Throughout the years, his father spent a good amount of time with him and his younger sister while his mother had a habit of disappearing for months on end before returning with mysterious wads of money. Nobody ever asked where she got it from, as all that mattered was that they had it at their disposal. Most of this money went into food, parties and school fees with some of the leftover cash being donated to various charities. Life was comfortable and incredibly easy for Dion until one day he decided that life was a little too easy, that it was getting somewhat boring. Only then, whilst petting his father's Persian did he consider becoming a pokemon trainer. At first, his family didn't approve of him running around on his own though after a long chat with Professor Jacob, they reluctantly let go of their son. Unfortunately, not much can be said about their daughter.

Pokemon Info
Abra (Clare)
dpffa063.png

Level- 6
Type- Psychic
Gender- Female
Attacks- Teleport
Ability- Synchronize

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x5

Ai Kushi

aicard.png

Character Info
Name: Ai Kushi
Player: rii-chii

Appearance: Ai likes to wear an orange minitop with denim jeans. Ai has a set of silver headphones which she listens to music a lot. Ai has long brown hair and is also is 5 ft 1. She likes to carry different shades of sunglasses to wear to look nice. During winter, she simply likes to wear a thin jacket and a scarf to keep warm.

Personality: Ai can be quite pissed whenever agitated. She usually doesn't really care about many things. The only things that get her crazy are cows and horses. When upset. She tries to keep herself from crying and she starts to get hurt because of that.

History: Originally, she was born in Olivine City in Johto. When she was young, she loved to head off to the Moomoo Farm and play with all the Miltank. She loved berries and she ate them as fresh as they are. But she also loves to feed the cute Miltank the best berries of all.

One day, Ai was being attacked by a stopple of Tauros. Suddenly a Rapidash came out of no where and saved Ai. She was grateful for Rapidash and wanted to be with it forever. Suddenly, the next day she had a heart attack and collapsed on the floor.

She was taken to Goldenrod City for further treatment, and was released from the hospital four years later. She was 8 by the time and wanted to head off to the Moomoo Farm to play, but she had no idea how to get there. Her only way to find out where the Moomoo Farm was was to attend school.

On one school day, an intruder entered the school and the teacher called the police. Everyone was evacuated out of the school and when they found out that Ai had no parents known, she was shipped out to PalletTown to a foster home. Her foster home was really mean to her.

She learned to just ignore anything that bothers her. She seldom sneaks out of the house and gets more medication for her pain because her foster parents won't let her get anything that she needs. When she became 16, she has finally decided to sneak out and run off for adventure.

Pokemon Info
Ponyta (Ren)
dpmfa077.png

Level: 7
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Attack: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
How Obtained: Received as a starter from Professor Jacob

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x5

Echo Stainwood

6d9fcfabfee37aaf28ba97c1139eefd3.png

Current Location: Pallet Town​

Character Info
Name Echo Stainwood
Player: Gallade of the sand

Personality: Echo possesses incredible self control of his emotions. He constantly displays an emotionless personality, though at times, he appears to have a slight degree of anger or frustration on his face. He only shows surprise when opponents prove more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he doesn't lose his composure. He does not possess any arrogance, and fully justifies any statements he makes about his power, and even compliments his opponents at times on their abilities.

Appearance :height is 5'3 average Chaos's skin is somewhat pale and hair is completely black and in a short ponytail.He wears a long dark cloak with red flames with a chin-high collar.That covers his green shirt with a yin yang symbol in the middle. A bracelet with a black circle is on his left arm. He has the usual pokeball belt around his waist. He may wear a conical straw hat with small spike-like balls hanging down to cover his face.

History :As a child Echo developed a love for all pokemon. It didn't matter if they were strong or weak, their appearance meant nothing to him, he loved them all equally. He would somehow become friends with every pokemon he came across, and his parents knew that he could become a truly great pokemon breeder someday. His parents were both pokemon breeders, people who raise and care for pokemon, so you can imagine their joy when their son showed in interest in pokemon breeding as well. He enjoyed working with Pokemon of all types, but has always loved the many evolved forms of eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon, and, after having his first taste of battling, which was a battle training test with his fathers Dragonite, he decided he wanted to be not only a breeder, but a pokemon trainer as well. As a kid, he was never the most popular person at school, because he didn't have every attribute that would make him the most popular person at school, but he had a lot of good friends, Despite the fact that he had a lot of friends, he has always thought that no one knew he was there.

Pokemon Info
Porygon
dpmfa137.png

Level- 5
Type- Normal
Gender- n/a
Attacks- Tackle, Conversion2
Ability- Trace

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x5

Veralidaine Floryndart

Character Info
Name: Veralidaine Floryndart -nicknamed Verali for short-

Appearance: Veralidaine has very long, leg-length, delicate purple hair. She wears it loosely, except for two long, braided bangs that fall on her shoulders. The length of her already unnatural-coloured hair is of great annoyance to her enemies, much to her satisfaction. A velvet red bandanna is tied on her head. She has extremely pale turquoise eyes, which remind the people who stare into them of an icy sea. Yet another thing Verali enjoys using to her advantage. She has a pale, slim figure useful for gymnastics, and stands tall for her age. Verali's favorite and most worn outfit is a plain white blouse with frills at the sleeves, short blue jeans, a black belt orned with gold, and a gray, buttoned cardigan that she wears over her blouse. At her feet are black ballet slippers and at her ears, seemingly made in real gold, two large golden hoops. She oftenly completed with a gold dangle bracelet. This outfit owed her the intimidating appearance of a pirate.

Personality: The best way of describing Veralidaine's personality would be in three words: I don't care. And that's precisely what she thinks. She's arrogant, clever, sneaky, and cunning, four qualities that make bad combinations. Despite the fact that she might skip school, attempt to slap the principal on the face, steal a motorcycle and doodle on the church's walls out of pure boredom, she is not two things that often goes with the rest of these words: selfish and unkind. If a cat were stuck on a tree, she would rescue it, even if she were to cut down the tree later with a chainsaw; she would beat up bullies that stole other kid's lunch money, even if she might steal their money in return. She would help somebody in trouble, even if she completely forgot about the person's existence later on. She often slacks off during classes, skip entire periods of work, breaks into an amusement park without tickets...that was her idea of fun. She does not get angry easily: just annoyed. Rarely does she actually express her actual feelings towards another in public; that's just the way she is.

History: As you would guess from her attire, Veralidaine is descended of pure pirate blood. In fact, she lives near the ocean, in a wooden house (or rather mansion), and to her family, the natural disasters that had been happening all over Kanto were conveniences: more water, more sailing on their pirate boats. Verali's family is actually royal in pirate standards; her actual last name was Crossblade, but it had been deemed too unnatural, so it had been changed.
Her family (mother, brother, twin sisters) had lived in Hoenn until her age of six; they then set sail onto the ocean and drifted to Kanto. Her father had mysteriously disappeared at sea before her birth.
For the past five years, Veralidaine had attended a Pokemon Trainer's School. Once she had learned the basics, she found it very boring and therefore the birth of her skipping habits. She had made few friends: in fact, most of her classmates seemed to dislike or even loathe her. But, as said in the above chapter, she didn't care. To her, as long as there were water, food, her family and the ocean, anything could happen and she couldn't care less.
Living by the ocean, she grew naturally fond of water types. However, for the upcoming choosing of new trainers, she decided to try something else, something new, therefore the choice of her starter.

Pokemon Info
Sandshrew (Sandstorm)
dpmfa027.png

Level- 7
Type- Ground
Gender- Female
Attacks- Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand-Attack
Ability- Sand Veil

Items
PokeTech
Pokeball x5

Last edited:

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
c658d8152a07fa627716590f2563fe1c.png
There's my trainer card. Sorry about the trainer not matching my description perfectly. Also, this is my first RP so I'll probably make some mistakes... If you ever need me to re do a chapter or anything, just let me know and I'll be happy to do so!

Edit: Also, I think I'm going to give a nickname to Squirtle, but I'm not quite sure what it's going to be yet. Can I just incorporate it into me obtaining him?

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Thank you for the cards, everyone. I'm sorry I jumped off the computer before finishing the bio's. I'll do that after I put the chapter up. Clevink, you may nickname your pokemon in the post, absolutely no problem with that.

And then one more thing to mention. I appreciate all the comments and everyone showing your interest in the rp, but express that here. If you want to express how excited you are about the next chapter, then put it here and not in the main thread. Just saying that because it can be considered SPAM by mods. The main thread is for the rp, the ooc thread is for comments.

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Chapter done. It wasn't as good as I hoped for it to be, but I think it turned out okay for a first post. Tell me if I should go back and edit! I felt like I kind of rushed the good byes.

Edit: Also, I've been getting pictures of the Pokemon for the Poketech off of google images, copy and paste it into my word document, and it fits fine, but when I go to paste it into my reply, and I hit 'preview post' it comes out all weird and not a Pokemon at all. What do you guys do?

Last edited:

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
Years
May I rename Casey? I think Clare's a prettier name.

Anyhoo, I've finished my first chapter and half of my second one. Sorry if it's a little cruddy, but I couldn't edit my post without getting rid of that little picture of Abra since my post count's too low to stick links into my posts.
I managed to bypass that when I first made the post by placing the picture into my album, but I couldn't edit it without removing the image.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Sorry, I don't know how to make a Trainer Card. Also, I was planning on Sandstorm being a female. Is that okay?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I just want to apologize for taking so long on the bio's. I just had a hectic week and didn't have time to really get into them. Usually, I try to get things like this up as quickly as possible. Sorry to everyone!

To Clevink: I usually paste text on this website and then add in the pictures. Copying images from word doc. does not work for me either.
To Gardevoyeurism: Claire it is. The post limit for posting images is 15 in case you didn't know :)
To Pikalover10: Thank you for the card!
To Neiko Star: I noticed the gender change in your post, just never edited it in your bio. I'll do it right away. Everyone usually makes their trainer cards here: http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/tcm2/

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I am sorry, but I must drop out, I am just too busy. I am also dropping out of your other one. Sorry, but I am really busy, and the roleplays aren't fun when I am too busy.

Last edited:

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Updated trainer card:

Also, is there a way to edit it so you don't have to keep making a new one every time you get a new Pokemon or when one evolves?

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Okay. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing extra work for nothing. (Laziness ftw?)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
To rii-chii: Thanks! Everyone can put it in their sig to support the rp if you want to.

To Neiko Star: It's good. Thanks.

To Everyone: The next chapter will be up tonight since mostly everyone is finished with route 1. If nobody else posts before that time, then the chapter will be edited into my last post.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
That's great! ^^ I'm been waiting for the next chapter forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back