• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Dark Zoroark's Deckbuilding Competition

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Hello there humanoids and welcome to Dark Zoroark's Deckbuilding Competition! No other deckbuilding challenge can match our contest's pure craziness and creativity. Think you've got the guts to take on this challenge? Then so be it. You've been warned challengers...

Rules of the Competition
-NO CHEATING, this should be common sense
-challengers are not allowed to back out of the contest
- don't ask help from other people, you are on your own
-Decks should have 60 cards
-Decklists will be graded on:
Creativity: Is it creative or different from the usually seen decks in the format we gave you? 10/10
Neatness: Is it written in a standard decklist format and is it easy to read? 5/5
Does it follow the Rules: Obviously 5/5
Does it follow the theme: Did you use cards from the format we gave you? 10/10
Playability (largest factor): Is the deck missing any vital cards? Does the deck have synergy? 30/30

Total is out of 60.

Challengers:
1. Romeo010
2. AquaticWartortle
3. FurretFTW!!1!
4. Rocket_Executive

Post any questions you might have on here. And obviously, post here if you wish to sign up.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Goodness....What do i have to lose count me in i suppose. When does this contest end? The due date?

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Sign-ups is going to be open for about a week or two. Contest begins if we obtain enough members or if we've reached the due date by then. Then after that, I will be private messaging each contestant of this round's format and each of you will be given two weeks to build the deck.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Sounds nice. Lets hope more people sign up! Ill PM you any further questions.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Gonna be leaving this up for a week and a half. If we don't get enough people by July 15th, then donavannj can become a judge.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
So we aren't actually playing, right? Just building a deck and posting it? If so, I'm in.

Years
Got us an emblem prize ready.

FaVy7.png

Years
Sorry for the delay, ladies and gentlemen! Had a very busy week.

Format: Unlimited, with everything EXCEPT the 5 Black & White sets and their promo cards. That means no Black & White promos, either, and none of the McDonald's cards from the last 2 years!

Please submit entries via PM to me by August 24th at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (GMT -6)!

Back