• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
My cousin has cancer and she's been fighting it for four years now. Sad story, indeed. I hope I never get it. :/

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Nnngh, cancer. Everytime I hear that word I just literally go 'nnngh'. So many people have died due to cancer already...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
^, Sadly.

My dad also has cancer and has had it for a couple of years now. Everyone with cancer is in my prayers, it's too unfortunate Steve Jobs wasn't able to fight it out.

Also I figure I'm going to be hearing that name a lot today.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh, the 'C' word :/

I'm terribly sorry for your cousin, Truality,
and your dad, Kaori

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I have only one two living grandparents living. Both grandfathers are now dead. One years before I was born.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I know someone who had breast cancer, and as result she needed a double masoctemy. Of all the people in the world.. she doesn't deserve it. She is so nice and helpful.. and yeah, she has her problems, we all do. She has done so much for my mom and my family, and she always just wants to help. =/. On the bright side, she is still hanging in their nice and strong!

I also know this other girl who had cancer. It's been 5 years, they said she only had 3-5 years to live. They also told her in a recent check-up that her cancer is dormant, and could flare up at anytime. She attributes this to all the weed she smokes, which makes sense as it destroys cancerous cells.

The best thing to do with loss though, is accept it. Accept it, move on, be happy. Don't let it keep you down...

Years
What a happy topic we're on.

One of my grandmas is 89 and she still goes to the gym a few days a week for workouts. I think if she ever got cancer she could fight it off with willpower alone.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Speaking of the Gym, I could use a little trip there. Don't wanna let this godlike body of mine go to waste! XD
Muahahahaha you use a mecha what do you need gym for

I go to the gym four times a week. Apart from staying in shape, I need it because it fights a health problem I got with a flesh wound. Staying active and healthy and all.

Years
In high school, I played in a football team. In college, I am not in any sports unfortunately. But, I want to take a sport, preferably football, next semester.

I never played Lacrosse. Is it fun?

Yes! Lacrosse is one of the best sports you can play. Combines the best aspects of a lot of popular sports - soccer, hockey, football, basketball, etc.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I'd say so. Lacrosse is a very active and competitive game if you play it right. It gets down to some pretty intense situations ifthe players are dedicated enough to playing and actually try.

I don't play any sports at my school. I was thinking about joining Cross Country or Soccer, but I just don't really have the time for that. Not to mention, this year wouldn't be a good year for sports anyway.

Years
I've seen a couple of games. *cough*Teen Wolf*cough*. But it does look great. I think there is a Lacrosse team in my college; probably will check them out.

Basketball was one sport I truly loathed. I don't know why, probably because I sucked at it and hated my coach's attitude towards his players, but I never really accepted it. However, I am lucky enough to score seven 3 pointer in a row, albeit I have a weird throw.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont exercise much, I should though. Its good for you and everything, but now my perferred excercise its going to be too cold for ( swimming).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back