• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaypee

Pokemon Breeder and EV Trainer
Years
uhmm... if i'm not mistaken.. your siggy says

Random Giveaway: when HG & SS comes out in Japan I will giveaway the shiny Johto starters, all hatched by me!

- can i claim them??

jahz

<-- I made that XD
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
could i get the moveset and stats for ur shiny sceptile pleasse ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Hey I looked at your wanted list and I can't seem to figure out what you want. Because all it said was that you wanted pokemon from events that you don't have. Which ones would that be? I was thinking about offering some of my evd shiny pokemon, UT pokemon, or event pokemon (which ever ones you don't have) for your shaymin (-UT Netherlands Timid Shaymin lv.50 (5/22/09) OT Movie11 ID 04019 impetuous and silly), Arceus (-UT Modest Arceus lv.100 (7/18/09) OT えいがかん ID: 07189 often dozes off), and your shiny latios lv.100 (TealDragon). But before I trade something for your latios, can you give me info about it? If you get this message, Can you please put a message on my thread or on my message board?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
uhmm... if i'm not mistaken.. your siggy says

Random Giveaway: when HG & SS comes out in Japan I will giveaway the shiny Johto starters, all hatched by me!

- can i claim them??
yeah but you can only choose one
yeah,slow start...eww...idk that u wan a legendary that's useful in battles.... :(

Sorry about that lol ...

ummm......idk wat did u wan then.GCEAs or PCNYs?
What GCEA do you have that I don't have?
could i get the moveset and stats for ur shiny sceptile pleasse ?
shiny sceptile
271/176/151/291/191/367
giga drain, solarbeam, leaf blade, leaf storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back