• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Fluttershy: Go on. Say it...
Discord: [groans] Alright. [quickly] Friendship is magic.

Spoiler:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Cause Fluttershy has my personality, quite shy. x3 My friend me into MLP, and I've been hooked since today. xD And I'm going to continue.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Username: Urugamosu
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Cause Fluttershy has my personality, quite shy. x3 My friend me into MLP, and I've been hooked since today. xD And I'm going to continue.

Uru! Great to see ya here! Fluttershy is such a sweet pony. In fact, they just aired a new episode about her this last Saturday, so I am not sure how far along you are in terms of episodes! Like I said to Gunner, catch up on the latest episodes so you can join in on the episode discussions! :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Now downloading the new episode. Darn it you spoilers hehe.

And honestly, I like to see Twilight going crazy like she's having her most difficult finals exam again like in "Lesson Zero". So any news for Season 4?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Now downloading the new episode. Darn it you spoilers hehe.

And honestly, I like to see Twilight going crazy like she's having her most difficult finals exam again like in "Lesson Zero". So any news for Season 4?

Or Twilight facing her fear of time like in "It's About Time" xD

Which episode do y'all think she's the craziest about time: Lesson Zero or It's About Time?

As for season 4 news... none as of yet, though I am willing to do some digging in this forum I go to!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Yesterday marked one year of The Last Roundup.

One year ago today, our favorite gray pegasus uttered her first words on screen, starting a mass exhibition of enthusiasm from bronies across the world as they poured their first reactions into chatroom after chatroom. Since then, she's been sort of an icon for the fandom and has also found herself at the center of a bit of controversy.

What was your reaction when that scene aired? What about today? I, for one, was too involved in streaming to even notice that something happened until I saw the chat whizzing by at 120mph. There have seldom been times when the fandom as a whole was caught so off guard.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was quite surprised that Derpy was given a minor role at the Last Round Up and spoke. I thought she would be just a Where's Wally character like the Snail from Adventure Time.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So... last Tuesday, I got to watch 15 episodes of Season 1 soo imma continue finishing the rest and about 10 eps of S2 today... Wish me luck ! ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What was your reaction when that scene aired? What about today? I, for one, was too involved in streaming to even notice that something happened until I saw the chat whizzing by at 120mph. There have seldom been times when the fandom as a whole was caught so off guard.

When Derpy first talked, I was literally shocked when I heard her voice! I was super excited when they finally added voice. Kinda wish she would speak again, because as one of of the most popular background ponies, it deserves more airtime (and longer cameos!)

So... last Tuesday, I got to watch 15 episodes of Season 1 soo imma continue finishing the rest and about 10 eps of S2 today... Wish me luck ! ;)

I highly recommend you Episodes 16 and 25, as well as the Season 2 premiere... once you get to them. You'll love them!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Leaf Storm said:
When Derpy first talked, I was literally shocked when I heard her voice! I was super excited when they finally added voice. Kinda wish she would speak again, because as one of of the most popular background ponies, it deserves more airtime (and longer cameos!)

So does Vinyl. I know quite a few people that I could welcome to the fandom if she were on more. Not that I'm against Derpy. They need more of her too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There are a lot of ponies that I wish would get more screentime. Octavia for one. Such a gorgeous pony and yet I don't think we've seen here since the Gala. So that's pretty much nearing ... who years now?

And suddenly I've realized how long it's been since I started watching ponies. My how time flies. Looking forward to the finale, which sounds like will be an interesting (and, with due respect, hope it'll be better than the last episode. In my opinion, without going into details or spoilers, the episode was ... lackluster to me despite what went on.)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've just watched Season 3 - Episode 10: Keep Calm and Flutter On. Here is my review:

Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, everyone has our own favorite background pony. Of course mine is her, and every background pony should deserve some airtime.

My review on the latest episode:
eh_zps9dac747e.jpg

I was like "wat?" and "huh?" when Discord finally agreed to use his funny magic for good. The episode is funny nonetheless, with another Wilhelm scream.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
For a while now, Amazon has had a DVD listed as "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: April". The information on it is your typical generic pony summary without an episode list.

Someone going by the name of Sebastian tossed the UPC into Google, and found a bunch of other locations carrying the disc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There are a lot of ponies that I wish would get more screentime. Octavia for one. Such a gorgeous pony and yet I don't think we've seen here since the Gala. So that's pretty much nearing ... who years now?

Almost three iirc? But yes, I agree with you on that. I'll be honest that I never knew who Octavia was until I watched the Gala episode a few more times. At first I was like "who the heck is this Pony and why haven't I seen her?" and well, watching that episode again made me realize that. xD

Oh yes, finished till Ep 4 of S2, Continue over the weekend!

And, how do you think of my profile and theme?

Pretty good!

I was thinking of doing a post theme collaboration (with the same sig I have currently), but I got so busy with schoolwork and roleplay, I didn't had the chance to announce that. If any of you all are looking for pretty awesome icons for avatars & sigs, GO HERE. You'll find icons of each of the Mane 6 Ponies, as well as other ponies you may be a fan of! This is where I got my Rarity icons for my avatar/sig. Be sure you give credit!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
There is no DJ PON-3... Guess I can get some upgrades from Deviantart if needed. I really need to start watching more episodes... Only on s1e9, and I haven't seen any after that(mostly. Watched Hurricane Fluttershy at the suggestion of a friend.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
So today is the new episode. I'm very, very, excited. Corey Powell shows a lot of potential for MLP. I have faith in her and how she presents Just for Sidekicks.

Oh yeah the finale sounds deep and epic I know it's going to be amazing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
mfw new episode today

been awake since 5 am today and I guess this will be one of those Saturdays that I'll actually get to watch the episode live. Hope it's as good as the last episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back