• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Wow this looks amazing! I love the way you post regular updates every Tuesday and Thursday (now Saturday... by the looks of it xD)
I wish you luck on finishing this hack~! I'll be looking forward to the first beta release!
Thank you, I've worked really hard on this hack so I appreciate that :)
And yeah it's to keep the thread active and alive :)
Thank you again!

ok thats alot of stress off me :) but as soon as i get time ill start working on it its very confusing and stressing like all hacking can get hahaha!!!

i think the statue is ok but well as qaz the error and the wall background are well... needing fixed the wall background just doesnt seem to fit maybe make its pallete alil darker? (i feel like a retard not seeing the error till qaz mentioned it hahaha)

gotta keep em happy hahaha^^ anyways hopeing you can get more work done soon but personal life is way important mind you;)

oh so your good at inserting tiles then Kebbles i was wondering if ya can well teach me how to as im sorta a noob at it? (trying to fnish my own hack)

Thats okay take your time anyway as the quality will be better if you take your time :)
Yeah I know what you mean, I took one look at the tutorial and I was just like, what..lol
And yeah I will just make it darker, as I said to qaz I'll do it when I can be bothered though, I've moved on to scripting now (my fav part :( not..) lol
Lol I feel like a retard uploading it and not noticing it lol i had to edit the post to mention it or every post would be pointing it out.
I can insert anything I want now, It took me about 6-8 months to learn, honestly It's something I couldn't teach on here, I could face to face because I could just show you, but just do what I did read a tutorial and just play around, start by getting the older version of advance map coz the new one doesnt let you edit the palletes, I just use the new advance map to map lol.

Off Topic:
Okay everyone I've finally got some time to hack, so I'm gonna start scripting now :(
I'll have an update tomorrow, maybe tonight aswell if I get alot done.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Thank you, I've worked really hard on this hack so I appreciate that :)
And yeah it's to keep the thread active and alive :)
Thank you again!

Thats okay take your time anyway as the quality will be better if you take your time :)
Yeah I know what you mean, I took one look at the tutorial and I was just like, what..lol
And yeah I will just make it darker, as I said to qaz I'll do it when I can be bothered though, I've moved on to scripting now (my fav part :( not..) lol
Lol I feel like a retard uploading it and not noticing it lol i had to edit the post to mention it or every post would be pointing it out.
I can insert anything I want now, It took me about 6-8 months to learn, honestly It's something I couldn't teach on here, I could face to face because I could just show you, but just do what I did read a tutorial and just play around, start by getting the older version of advance map coz the new one doesnt let you edit the palletes, I just use the new advance map to map lol.

Off Topic:
Okay everyone I've finally got some time to hack, so I'm gonna start scripting now :(
I'll have an update tomorrow, maybe tonight aswell if I get alot done.
omg... no wonder it was never letting me edit the palletes >_< i feel even more stupid i never downloaded the older one^^ ill do that and try it out maybe it will help with this sprite im haveing trouble with also^^ (well at least help me with the stupid error im getting, inserting things is the only thing with hacks i have real trouble with everything else im fine with)
Scripting... yea i kno what ya mean hahaha!!! fun... but stressful/taxing on the body...

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
omg... no wonder it was never letting me edit the palletes >_< i feel even more stupid i never downloaded the older one^^ ill do that and try it out maybe it will help with this sprite im haveing trouble with also^^ (well at least help me with the stupid error im getting, inserting things is the only thing with hacks i have real trouble with everything else im fine with)
Scripting... yea i kno what ya mean hahaha!!! fun... but stressful/taxing on the body...

Thats really weird. The new advancemap allows me to edit palettes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
are you going to add new trainer sprites or keep the original ones?

if you are going to add new trainer sprites could you use my ones that i gave to Darkrisinggirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Kebbles, waiting for the update. Also, not to be rude but, where are my tiles? >_< Ehehehe......

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
i can edit them its just a pain and im such a failure at it so i end up giving up...
Yeah the new advance map doesn't let me select colours so I just use the old advance map for tile inserting, I'm happy doing it this way.
Anyway, I will insert tiles for you, If you start up a hack I will insert the tiles for you?

are you going to add new trainer sprites or keep the original ones?

if you are going to add new trainer sprites could you use my ones that i gave to Darkrisinggirl
Im adding new Trainers, I've already changed the hero's.
I seen your overworld sheet with the HG/SS hero and heroin, there very nice but I have no need for them, do you have any others? I'm always open to new resources.

Hey Kebbles, waiting for the update. Also, not to be rude but, where are my tiles? >_< Ehehehe......
Yeah sorry no update for today, I've been scripting and theres not much I can really show you guys unless I upload a video, I'm in the process of fixing all the errors so by Tuesday I can upload 2 videos. They will be very nice too.
And midnight, please be patiant I'm very busy...

EVERYONE:
I'm in desperate need for a nice N overworld before tuesday, so if someone could send me one or find one that would be awesome and I'd owe you one. I don't wanna use destinjagolds N overworld as its kinda odd looking lol..

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I know of some OW of N that look like there are from B/W but I saw them on some forum that is not in English, & I din't know if they are the guys who posted it. Pming Ows

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I know of some OW of N that look like there are from B/W but I saw them on some forum that is not in English, & I din't know if they are the guys who posted it. Pming Ows

Have you tried translating it? If not, send me the link, I'll try to translate it. Thnx.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
There perfect, I'm going to use them ones.
I just can't insert them :(

Ive found sprites for d/p shall i pm you a link?
Yeah that would be great :)

Update:
There is now a video section in the main post, with..
A Video!! lol enjoy.
Part Two will be released real soon.

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Mini update:
Just letting everyone no ive almost figured how to add swarms and pokemon only appear during the day or night. So that will be a new feature, also dont forget to check out the vid, part two will be releases next week and dont forget tonights update :)

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Mini update:
Just letting everyone no ive almost figured how to add swarms and pokemon only appear during the day or night. So that will be a new feature, also dont forget to check out the vid, part two will be releases next week and dont forget tonights update :)
sounds awsome i checked the video out its pretty good cant wait for this even more^^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sweet updates they look great. Seems the begining of the hack is gona be interesting. Are ou going to change the prof. intro in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back