• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can you be so obsessed with that?

Years
I always go in and out of obsessions, since I'll have a couple occupy my time at once, and then my attention switches to something else. Probably one of my strangest obsessions that has lasted for many years is my love for Finland. I've never been there, but it was the result of all my favorite hockey players being Finnish, and now most of my favorite bands are, too. I do make it a point to travel there one day, although I do have a hidden dream to find a job there.

Years
Not that they're weird, but my obsessions are pro wrestling, hockey, music, in no particular order. I've loved watching wrestling since I was a little kid, and I'm a lot to catch up on big things that I've missed in years passed. Hockey, again, since I was kid. A lot easier to catch up on, because a lot of it is just stats... But I love watching games for big moments, nice goals, huge hits, great passes, and, again, big moments. Music, one of my resolutions for this year was to expand my musical interests, and I'm finding a lot of good stuff that I wouldn't have thought about listening to!

And, I think this might be "weird", but I'm (horribly) with keeping my stuff clean. My bedroom, my computer, my phone, (my person), whatever. I'm not a neat freak, but with, like, my computer/phone, I feel the need to have as much memory/free space as possible, same with my room too.

Well, not that my room needs memory...

Years
Obsessions? This is weird...

Well, I am a bit obsessed with the news, discussions, and debates.

1. News - It would be something about death like killing, murdering, a massacre, and an incident that killed people. Or it could be something about the Government like impeachment trials, and capital punishments. That I'm not sure of, because I have not been able to read the news. I don't know how I'm obsessed with it, but I feel like that's where I belong.

2. Discussions - There are tons of discussions that I like, and I always love to butt in the discussions people are discussing.

3. Debates - I'm also not sure of this one, but I find myself good in debates.
It's almost like a talent of mine.

Years
Not that they're weird, but my obsessions are pro wrestling, hockey, music, in no particular order. I've loved watching wrestling since I was a little kid, and I'm a lot to catch up on big things that I've missed in years passed. Hockey, again, since I was kid. A lot easier to catch up on, because a lot of it is just stats... But I love watching games for big moments, nice goals, huge hits, great passes, and, again, big moments. Music, one of my resolutions for this year was to expand my musical interests, and I'm finding a lot of good stuff that I wouldn't have thought about listening to!

And, I think this might be "weird", but I'm (horribly) with keeping my stuff clean. My bedroom, my computer, my phone, (my person), whatever. I'm not a neat freak, but with, like, my computer/phone, I feel the need to have as much memory/free space as possible, same with my room too.

Well, not that my room needs memory...

WWE? Have obsessed by it as well since I was a little kid.

Years
One of my biggest obsessions would be trains, and everything about the railroad industry. I've got dozens of magazines about trains that I enjoy reading. I've recently started an interest of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt. I've got several books on those subjects.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I guess it's a bit juvenile for my age, but I'm still pretty obsessed with video games. My collection has 244 physical games in it between GBA, DS, 3DS, GCN, Wii, WiiU, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4. I have a lot more digital games as well, but I consider only physical games when it comes to my collection.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
I have always absurdly been obsessed with music. If I hear a song I like remotely, I have to have it stored somewhere. I have hundreds of soundtracks and CD's in my room that I haven't listened to more than twice.

I also obsess over women in a way similar to what 007_Eleven stated although I never really express myself for that kinda stuff.

Wallpapers for my desktop are another big one!

Hmmm.. I have a notepad file with a giant list of tv shows (mostly anime) I intend to watch.

Another giant list of awesome quotes and cool things on shopping sites I've bookmarked, but never gave a second thought. Here's one of em: http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-...qid=1389833189&sr=1-3&keywords=tabi+socks+men.

My main obsession is with both creative writings and hoarding schoolwork. I have papers hoarded with every single drawing, lyric, rhythm, cool sounding song name or concept, and poem. I always intend to look back at them, but I write them 5 times as much as I read them over in the future.

Last edited:

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
Foreign languages.
Especially Russian, and/or ones that are rather bizarre and exotic.
As well I seem to have a thing for (our) engineering, and apart from that weaponry, irrelevant politics, snow...

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
I do have a few obsessions. The first is with my boyfriend's ring. I must have it near me at all times, normally on my finger, and I always have to kiss it whenever I get done working, or when I wake up, or any time I can't think of him for a while. Its odd, and borders on obsessive-compulsive, but that is how I am.

Another thing I obsess about is writing. I love writing, but I suck at it, so I try to write down some of the good things I come up with right away. They often turn into poetry rather than the books I dream them being, but it still helps me out a lot.

Karma. I do everything I can to have great karma, even though I have no real hopes or dreams in my life, so it only influences my general luck. Lately I am starting to find myself, and realize what it is that I want, but I still treat people better than I do myself, in the hopes that maybe one day I will be able to make the life I really want a reality.

I am also obsessed with balance. Every good has a bad, every bad has a good. I try to find out what each one is. I hate perfection, because perfection is imbalanced.

Oh, and I have to like the feel of whatever it is I am wearing or buying. I am obsessed with needing to physically touch an object before I buy it. Something about the texture or the material has to be just right for me to get it. Its a real pain buying clothes.

Years
Ahh jeez let's see here, Ever since middle school I have had an obsession with Hagi from blood plus. Like I reaaally mean an obsession. I have a stuffed bunny named after him, he has a little tux and everything. :t182: he is really worn down after being carried everywhere and pushed over the side of the bed by mistake or got food on him or whatever xD. Also obsessed with collecting anime art books, otome games, HM games and countless anime males.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I like really big foreheads and really bushy eyebrows.

I also like wolves.

And I'm obsessed with keeping my iTunes library perfectly organized with correct album names and album art and everything. yuh

Sirfetch’d

This is more of an addiction than an obsession but I am hooked on sweet tarts right now haha. I've been snacking on them non stop for about 2 months now and I just can't put them down.

As for an obsession, I am quite obsessed with League of Legends right now. I started playing earlier this month and cannot stop nor plan to.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm obsessed with rock music. I can't go one day without listening to it or else I'll be uneasy.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I have an obsession that when I found something interesting, anything, I need to find every single piece of information of it on the internet.

That's me. I find something I'm interested in, then take it to any lengths I can to find out more info on it...that was me back in October with mental illnesses .3.

I'm also obsessed with..if it wasn't obvious...read my username.

Touhou. I just...love the series. The characters, the areas, the multiple fanworks made from fans of the series...I loves it. Sadly I'm too young to really buy anything related to it ;_;

....and it's also weird to be what seems like the only person in my area who knows about it. #foreveralone.

oh. and piano music. It calms my nerves, and if I don't listen to my piano musics...I could flip into depression modo. ;o; not good.

Back