• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oho cool. Also will you be able to tie travel anytime? Also the worthy opponet I meant to catch it it will be hard since gary only ever did do the feat.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
ahem, lets start

i know youre dutch and all, but juts to let it clear, we say "guardian", not "gardian" ;]

i think the bushes at the top of the last tropicus area pic dont fit the area, its doesnt seems tropical and all, but thats my opinion...

the water plants are a bit odd, as i said before, they look more like plants in the water than water plants

on the last pic, south from the character, there is place without fence... is that supposed to be like this?

hope to see more soon

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Good idea...but if it is a tropical zone...the water should have a diferent color...u know...i dont know how it says...my bad english xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
English:
Cool Hack Mitchel but who the hell is Tropico?

Nederlands:
Leuke Hack Mitchel mar wie is tropico?

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Hey, no worry. I just hope the game will be perfect. It looks great!
I'm busy making my own game, you'll hear more off that later. :)

(Ik praat in engels omdat de mods het niet leuk gaan vinden als ik hier alleen nog maar nederlands praat, hoewel uitschelden in het nederlands best grappig is :P)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
sounds interesting cant wait good job and i love the screens

Last edited:

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Wow this hack's very niceee!...
tiles: very good
palets: very good
general: very gooddd ^^
luke!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Hey, that's kool! ^^
Kinda like the bug catching contest.
1 thing, will the Tropius be a good powerhouse for ur team or defender, etc.?

Thnx ^^ and yes i know ^^ and tropius will be a good defender for your team ^^ it'got a high HP ^^

@darkcookie_93: Thnx and yes you can alway's return to the past ^^

@bruom:
1: Ok i've fixe'd it ^^
2: You're are right ;) i've already remove it ^^
3:alright the're plants in water :P
4: yes ;)

And you'll see more updates ^^ today!

@ptshady: Yes i know but you know i'm not that good in pallet changes :P it'll alway's (almust) scruw up my game ....

@mtuu4life: Thnx and it's tropius ... my bad :P and again thnx that you like the tropius contest ^^

@arceusgamer: Thnx ^^

@Charcoal: Thnx ^^

@~Edo~: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
Hello people Zeh new updates for you people with two new tiles insert by me ^^ (The D/P mailbox and the D/P routesign from D/P, rocollord by me ^^) And ofcurse i've add the D/P Pok'eball but now in perfect stat ^^ and some other new screens/script with daisy she will give you your TOWN MAP ^^
Enjoy the new screens ^^
New screens with the new tiles :) +the new screen with the D/P pokéball ^^
pokemonthunderemblem1zb3.png
pokemonthunderemblem2ok0.png
pokemonthunderemblem4st3.png

other screens ^^
pokemonthunderemblem3wa3.png
pokemonthunderemblem5xb6.png
pokemonthunderemblemmd9.png

Well that was alle people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Omg wow dude. Cant you release a small alpha for us? I dont mean to be pushy or anything its just that this is one of my favorite hacks and I really cant wait to play it. Otherwise cool time travelling when ever you want. I also like the fact that the graphics come really close to d/p in a lot of things. Ok thats it and of course BOL!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As always, everything is very nice, and it seems you keep improving all the previous areas. Keep it up.

By the way, you get the map. Have you tried changing it already?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Excellent screenies! ^^
And I'm definitely gonna train Tropius if it's a good defender.
High HP, huh?
Kool!
Well, GL! ^^

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Omg wow dude. Cant you release a small alpha for us? I dont mean to be pushy or anything its just that this is one of my favorite hacks and I really cant wait to play it. Otherwise cool time travelling when ever you want. I also like the fact that the graphics come really close to d/p in a lot of things. Ok thats it and of course BOL!

Thnx dude and no srry ;) i still working on that last script... if that one is done i can finally release my first beta :) and again thnx ^^

@Zel:Thnx ^^ and yes i'm update my previous areas and yes i've tryed ;)

@Eeveon: Thnx ^^

@bruom: Thnx dude and yes i knowthe screen in my sign is really old but i've you look add the both yo'll see the great new updates :)

@ptshady: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
*Zeh updates:
Helo people i'm back from Italy and back in hacking :) so i got new updates for you people with the new house tile (in the harbor) Recollord by me ^^ the D/P gym sign (but i don't like it very much you people?) and the D/P streght Rock ^^
ENJOY the new updates/screens
pokemonthunderemblemdr0.png
pokemonthunderemblem1yz6.png

pokemonthunderemblem2fv6.png
pokemonthunderemblem3hk0.png

that was all people I hope you like'ed ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
nice updates! the game looks more umm... DP-ish? lol
I hope that you will add more to the game... have a nice night err... day if its daytime there ^^

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
lovely updates. I love the gym building. :3
keep things up~

Back