• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Really nice game dude! i like your story! and its really cool how you got that awesome title screen!!! keep up the good work! imma support you for sure! if ya need help i would be glad to help!

EDIT: And Here's ur userbar! :D
PokemonOutlaw.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
thanks sandro :)
i haven't been able to work on this a lot since i can only go on the computer for an hour on weekdays but i promise i will to update in the next 3 days since it's the weekend here :)

the update will include:
1.the new town with screenies

2.a snowboarding mini game

3.and a few new sprites for the starters and maybe eevee (thanks to wichus tutorial)

Likewise

Bye.
Years
i might get this moved to the gamesshowcase later...... it will also have a name change so remember POKEMON OUTLAW xD

expect the screens in an hour or two......

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Very Nice, but, in one screen it says "Hush up 'Trent'!
Then another said "Shut up 'Trente'!
You might want to fix that. :P
Anyways, Good Luck~

Years
Good work, ~element. You still need to work on your grammar and spelling (beleive is believe, in the one scene, it should be 'The leader's going to destroy me! GRUNTS, MOVE OUT!', theif is supposed to be spelt thief, etc.) but yay! otherwise.

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Good work, ~element. You still need to work on your grammar and spelling (Trent is spelt Trent and Trente in your screenies, theif is supposed to be spelt thief, etc.) but yay! otherwise.
lol thanks, i usually rush the spelling

Very Nice, but, in one screen it says "Hush up 'Trent'!
Then another said "Shut up 'Trente'!
You might want to fix that. :P
Anyways, Good Luck~

well trent talks a lot

W00T!

Awesome! I love this update, expecially how Trent or Trente doesn't like you lol

Good Luck getting this in showcasing!

Back