• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ocean Blue

Magikarp Slayer

Shadows #1 fan XD
Years
To those who don't know me i am Magikarp Slayer!!
i was originally going to make this a hack but i decided not to
so i am going to use one of the rpg makers.
i will use rpg 95 unless someone can give me the link to rpg maker 2003/xp
anyways!!

You are a boy who has just moved to kanto and decides to go playing and while you are playing you find a ________ (don't know wat to put just yet XD) and you go to Prof.Gary and ask for a pokemon to find that pokemon and capture it! He gives you a Pikachu and you go to find it. On your way you find a lugia and it chases you so you run until it stops following you XD
so wat do you think??
any changes just tell me OK!

Last edited:

Magikarp Slayer

Shadows #1 fan XD
Years
thanks Krazy_Meerkat
BTW wat do you think the legendary blank should be??
cause i was thinking maybe deoxys or jirachi?? but since it ocean blue maybe it could be suicune! *whacks himself with huge mallet for not making sense* any thoughts?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, I think that suicine would be the best choice for your game. Jirachi and Deoxys is a bit more urm... starry(?)

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
When your starting out a game, the best thing would be to have some ideas ready, and in place. Also putting up screenshots couldn't hurt....Just giving you a heads up...

Anyways, maybe having something involved with Eusine? I think that would be pretty cool.

AbareMax

Back