• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
isnt D/P only gonna be playable on DS? thats what i heard anyways........congrats to Tyranisneasel for te shiny dunsparce! i know you wanted it really bad!

P.S.-the purple slakoth WILL be mine!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hehe... good job Tyran on the shiny dunsparce... adn Doopliss.. did u not notice that he said MOST of the leaders dont have that muhc... adn anyways.. the point was that getting 21 shinies in a month and a half is definetly IMPOSSIBLE... so actually read next time b4 u argue.. :|

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
Years
Cool club, can I join?

And btw I am hunting for shiny shroomish *_* I love that shinie. And it is definately not true to get 21 shinies in 1 and a half month with all those legendary shinies EXCEPT you got a REALLY GREAT LUCK! O_o

And does shinies in the metal games count too or is it only for the gba games?

Is it true that it is easier to catch shiny legendaries because of saving in front of them and reset. o.o... And where do you reset for starter pokémons? Can you save before picking the pokémon or do you need to restart the game?

I hope you guys are experts in shinies and that I can join the awesome club. ^_^

Ullion

Years
Grr..lol i got tired of looking for shinies on kindle road.. so im just SRin and hopin the dratini is shiny.. :(.. so far no luck tho.. lmfao.. it might take me a few days to pull it off if i spend enuf time on it.. oh ya.. im rele close at completing all 200 pokemon on my sapph game.. im bout to get more Durin berries to help raise beauty of my feebas (altho my friend has it right now).. so ya.. hes alrede raised its beauty by a bit..lol

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Killer-Swift said:
Umm yes... ANY1.. know where to find the VS Seeker... lmfao and yes... he clearly used a cheating device... ive been playin b4 the games even came out on GB/GBC... and i just caught my first (altho i didnt know bout shinies til recently).. so plz... dont use cheating devices :|

In Vermillion City, talk to the purple-haired girl in the Pokemon Center.

tyranisneasel said:
HEY GUESS WHAT!!?!?! I FOUND A SHINY DUNSPARCE!!! Yay! Anyway, I don't have my FR with me right now, so I don't know the nature. But I did catch it in a LUXURY BALL!! Hehe. I've been playing my new Ruby. Oh, and for all peoples wondering, According to rumor, Japan's D/P come out Sept. 26, right? Well that puts the U.S. at about March 26. MM, how do you calculate PVs?

Congrats, you deserve it

Naira said:
Cool club, can I join?

And btw I am hunting for shiny shroomish *_* I love that shinie. And it is definately not true to get 21 shinies in 1 and a half month with all those legendary shinies EXCEPT you got a REALLY GREAT LUCK! O_o

Is it true that it is easier to catch shiny legendaries because of saving in front of them and reset. o.o... And where do you reset for starter pokémons? Can you save before picking the pokémon or do you need to restart the game?

I hope you guys are experts in shinies and that I can join the awesome club. ^_^

You more then likely can join but a Group leader has to confirm, and seeing as though I'm not one, you going to have to wait but welcome to the club early anyway. I think they do count but only R/S/E/FR/LG Shinies go into the Shinydex. It is easier to catch Legendaries by saving in front of them, if the Pokemon isn't shiny just SR or Soft Reset (Start+Select+A+B). You can save before you pick your starter to, you have to check in the stat screen to check if its shiny though, it wont show on the first picture when you choose it.

SHC Report:
No Shinies, I am going to go back and SR for shiny Charmander again. I didn't really search very much for him last time but now I am going to keep SRing until I get that blasted thing.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I got my FR back for my brother, so I'm SRing for Dratini. I think I might stop coming on the computer less cuz sometimes i get so into reading other people's post and typing long posts, I forget to SR... it's happening right now.
So yeah, this is my last post for the day. Good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts, wish me luck with Dratini!

Edit: Before I go, my next target after/if I get Dratini will be Moltres, not Mewtwo. I said I would go after Mewtwo earlier, sorry about that. But I'm not hunting for any shinies after Dratini until after I beat the e4. Bye everyone!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Naira said:
Cool club, can I join?

Of course you can, and no we don't count Shiny's from the Metal Gen games, and yes standing infront of Legendary's and soft reseting (A+B+START+SELECT) is and easier way of getting them in their shiny form. To get a shiny starter just save before you pick your started, no need to restart the game ^_^

=Tyranisneasel said:
EY GUESS WHAT!!?!?! I FOUND A SHINY DUNSPARCE!!!

Congrats, i wouldn't mind one of them myself, there not too bad XD

@ Flame Demon: You caught all of them in a month and a half, thats very hard to believe as the odds of getting shinys are 1/8192.. you must have played 24/7, untill you can prove how you caught all of these i won't be admiting you to the club

Well im still breeding for a Naughty/Lonely Ponyta with Hypnosis.. its taking so long, then i'll be off to EV train it, then get it to Level 100.. Maybe a shiny will pop up =P wish me luck

Ullion

Years
Good luck yami ^^.. and MMSP... sure i'll race you
P.S. I'll so win ^.^ lol.. cuz i am determined :D ^^

Edit: Ok maybe i wont win.. i think the dratini im goin after is like.. unshinyable or sumfin -.^

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
*lays head on desk* Somebody get the sledgehammer. :(
*sigh* I've done it all today. I've spent about an hour and a half going through the Power Plant. I spent the other 30 minutes SR Snorlax. And then I broke the silence winning a Battle Factory thing. And then on Sapphire I got one of my Cacnea hatchlings for a Contest and won a Contest.
This........

....sucks.
Soon, maybe, I will get my Magnemite. My Aipom, when I first started using it on this shiny hunt in FR, was Lv. 46. Now it's like Lv. 53. And that's beating migen Horsea, Karps and the occasional Voltorb and Pikachu.
I don't have alot of Pokemon on Emerald. I'm very, very unprepared. I'm going to park my Magneton, Machamp and Ninetails (not Shiny) in the box and get my few other Pokemon, and going back out into Route 120 and looking... and occasionally going back to SR for Sudowoodo. In my Battle Factory match, I had a Sudowoodo. It was my lead Pokemon for all 7 matches. It only failed me 2 times. It and Rock Slide were great. So, a Shiny version of my own wouldn't be so bad at all. I would just have to learn how to weild it. (The Lv. 50 creature's Special Attack stat was 36!! Whoa! That's VERY, VERY low!!)

Looks like I've been giving my luck away. To the person who caught the Absol... that's just astonishing. And kinda depressing in the same way. Several people here (including me a bit) were looking for such Pokemon. You have no clue how really lucky you are to find an Absol, a shiny one at that. Congradulations.

You can still EV train the Machoke. That's the only difference. You can still make it the Pokemon it could have been if it was just a mere Machop, raising it up. You'll just have to be patient. I actually preferred when my Vulpix hit Lv. 40, it was levelling up slower, making it to get in many more Digletts per level up. However, I had spent all 10 vitamins on it, so it made it alot easier. If you have FR or LG, get a very, very powerful Pokemon, put the Amulet Coin on it, and go to Resort Gorgeous in the Sevii Islands, and use the VS. Seeker on the Lady(s) and Artist(s) there. You will get double money back. Withen 30 minutes I had my wallet full again (not all the way full, but I was able to get 20 - 30 vitamins).

Speaking on the VS. Seeker, you get it in FR/LG (in R/S/E you have to use Trainer Eyes and a different method that requires going in and out of a Route) in the Vermilion City Pokemon Center.
That's why it's always vital to talk to EVERYONE.
The person inside appears to be a Battle Girl and she's standing near the counter where you ask to heal your Pokemon.

-DDD

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Are we ever going to have updates on "shinies" caught or are we just going to keep getting pointless messages like the ones above and this one?

RUBY-resetting for shiny Regirock

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
DARKDESTINY said:
Are we ever going to have updates on "shinies" caught or are we just going to keep getting pointless messages like the ones above and this one?

RUBY-resetting for shiny Regirock

Your is just as pointless. I won't abide to getting pushed around like that. I have a right to say what I'm doing.

Ullion

Years
lol thnx scep.. and ya.. ive alrede got VS Seeker.. it hlped a bit.. when i was searchin fer the shiny ponyta.. i was usin my crobat (i kept the golbat in PC cuz it wuldnt evolve until i beat E4) in hope that i culd weaken the ponyta to make it ezier to catch..

Anyways.. im still SR'n for that D** Dratini.. that lil guy jus doesnt wanna shhine :|...and btw... what resort (as in where..just to let you know.. im playin FR..)

For the guys that are here right now.. i think i might just stick with this dratini:
HP:44**
ATK:31
DEF:23
SPATK:27
SPDEF:26
SPD:28
Lv.18
Nature:Quirky (hehe.. funny name)

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sorry guys, but I can't stay away from these forums. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm taking a very short break from SRing for Dratini, I'm traning my shiny Charizard up to lvl 50 from lvl 46 against only wild pokemon. And I'm training my shiny Eevee to lvl 30 from lvl 27. I am searching in the route just to the right of Celadon, in hopes of finding a shiny Growlithe. I really don't care what shiny I find, but does anyone have any different suggestions?
I was thinking of hunting on that Route right under Mt.Moon, Route 3 IIRC, so that i can find a shiny Nidoran Male.

Edit: Actually, I think I will train at Rt. 3 cuz the pokemon there are weaker so it will take longer to train.

After I train my pokemon to those levels, I'll resume my hunt for Dratini. So Killer-Swift, u better hunt for the next, day, you have a big advantage now!

Ullion

Years
Lol.. MMSP i know whatchya mean.. anyways.. ya.. dratini is annoying the hell outta me... i dun know if i can stand it any longer.. lol.. well gl on ur training/Shiny huntn

Edit: ohhh and um.. ive been tryin for dratini for the last cuple days (and nights) so im exhausted..lol BUT I WILL NOT GIVE INTO DRATINI'S STUBBURNESS!!!!!!!!!

Ullion

Years
Srry SHido.. *looks down at ground sadly and shuffles feet)..i'll try n post less... hey come to thikn of it tho (while im on the topic).. im at 30+ posts.. so can i have my machoke added to shinydex? :D lol :( srry gain' shido

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
no its ok man im just making it a point that if we didnt post what we do post there wouldnt be any shc to post at noone would want to join , so plz dont apologize to me uve done nothing wrong feel free to keep posting what u want

oh and on the pokedex thing there use to be a link in Lady Darkmoon's sig but it's not there anymoreso i dont know if the shinydex on the first page will be edited

Ullion

Years
ohhh ok :( lol thnx man.. :D :P..that sux.. its odd that.. i JUST joined the club not that long ago.. dn i caught a shiny the day after.. and no1 else even had that shiny (or for at least what i know of).. >.<

Back