• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the highest number of pokemon have u caught in any gba/gbc game?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
For GBC/GBA, I only completed the Dex in Blue version. Man, that was a struggle back in the day with link cables.

I didn't complete the National Dex again until Diamond and I only finished the Unova Dex in White.

I completed the National Dex again in Omega Ruby, though.

Years
Completed the dex in Emerald back on the GBA and that is the one and only time I have ever completed a Pokedex. I think its fair to say the fact that Emerald captivated me so much was what fueled my determination to complete it :3

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
All except a few version exclusives. On GBC most people I knew had Blue or Yellow and Silver or Crystal, so Red and Gold exclusives were hard for me to come by. There seemed to be less of a universal preference when Ruby and Sapphire were released but I had less friends then lol.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Because I only own one GBC and had no one else to trade with, I was never able to complete the pokedex in gen 1 or 2 without a cheat device.

As for gen 3, I've completed the national dex in both Emerald and Sapphire because I own two GBAs and I traded some of the Pokemon from Colosseum and XD. The only Pokemon I couldn't get were Celebi and Deoxys.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
In Gen 1, I caught 149 Pokémon (so close!) After that, I never really bothered with trying to catch them all so I never caught more than that in any other GBA or GBC games--only recently in ORAS have I started attempted it again.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
150 in Gen 1. It was pretty easy. The only thing that took much time was restarting to get different starters / Eevees / Hitmons on multiple files and trading them over to my main file. Idr Gen 2.

In Gen 3 I didn't really care. There were too many Pokemon that I wasn't interested in enough or didn't have access to. My original Ruby save file has a littler over 300 caught.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
In Gen 1 I completed the dex part from Mew as I didn't know about the glitch. As for Gen 2/Gen 3 no as I couldn't get all exclusives and events.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
Though it took years of getting and fnishing the games, and hundreds of hours of trading, I completed the National Pokedex for my Emerald :) Won't happen again untill everything is on X eventually XD

Back