• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Just a simple pic of Flannery. The background looks boring, add something to it. If you really want just a pic of Flannery, use one without a background, it'd look much better.
5/10.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I like it, its a good edit of Lucario from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
8/10

3.6/10. A little too simple. It looks like you just grabbed a random image off a google search and stuck it in your sig.
I did more then that. I created a transparency of the Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars logo, overlayed it onto the image of Jun the Swan, flattened it, and saved it (I only saved it as a Jpeg to save space on my computer). Good quality pics of Jun the Swan are hard to come by. As for simple, I like simple. Overcrowding one's sig doesn't necessarily equal good. That and I don't know how to make nice sigs since I only own MSPaint and Paint.net

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
4/10.
Uhh.. It's really just too simple. Need a good sig? Ask in one of the shops in the Graphics & Photography section.

Years
Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Typhlosion. Although I love them, I'm not gonna let that get in the way. Eh...a 7. Could do more with it...besides, those are old pictures, but hey, it's your choice.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
0/10

It'd get higher but...

A. The main Pryce image needs resizing so it actually fits the height limits.
B. The font size should be smaller so that it looks better.

Stuff like that.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
5/10 Much better this time~

And people want a theme like this to be cool. Or at least that's why the normal members/supporters have them since a lot of the staff are using them right now for a collab. theme.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
you craxy kids and your HGSS themes
Image is 80 pixels too big
fix it and it'll get you a 9/10

The banner is alright don't really like the font choice

5/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
GUH. GUGUH. Sorry, that banner has left me speechless. +4
Although the text on the bottom, I could do without. And find a way to use that sound tag more creatively. -/+ 0

9/10

VSBertha.png
BerthaPlatinum.gif

- Bertha (キクノ Kikuno)
- Ground Master of the Sinnoh Elite 4
- Well, would you show this old lady how much you've learned?
- Whiscash Lv.66 Gliscor Lv.69 Golem Lv.68
- Hippowdon Lv.68 Rhyperior Lv.71

Years
The banner is really nice. The text, I'm not too fond of. I can see you attempted to do the gradient text thing, but it just looks off when you only change the colour after every few words. Or was that intentional? Either way, it looks kind of off.
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back